You can sit with us.💖
Daffy: We're being Bugs-ed with.
Porky: Y-y-you're argument is s-s-so strong its almost petty of me to ask: how?
Daffy: He's got a thing.
Porky: A th-th-thing
Daffy: Yeah. A-a-a gizmo, a devithce. Haths to be a devithce.
Porky: D-d-do you have a piece of d-device-oriented evidence?
[Bugs and Daffy are having a food fight]
Porky: Any m-m-more food fights in here, I'm j-j-j-joining in. With p-p-peas.
Daffy: Frozen peas?
Porky: N-n-n-nope. In the c-c-can.
I love Peking duck 🦆 最愛北京填鴨，雖然不知道是否真的來自北京。 #北京填鴨 #北京烤鴨 #片皮鴨 #北京老家 #京菜 #香港美食 #dineout #hk #hkfood #hkfoodie #foodie #pekingduck #roastduck #duck #yum #yummy #外食之味 #晚餐外食 (at 北京老家-灣仔合和店) https://www.instagram.com/p/CR_qWuflh1w/?utm_medium=tumblr
Daffy: Who's yours from, Porky?
Porky: M-m-my f-f-five-year-old. Or my w-w-wife has started writing in c-c-crayon.
nyck de vries in the back of the merc garage looking bored out of his mind is the energy i take into every morning
Little Hinata being obsessed with ducks, so it's common for Kageyama to take him to the park to feed the ducks.
One time he looks over and Hinata is having a bite of the stale bread they saved for the ducks. Kageyama panics and tells him not to eat it, it's yucky! And then Hinata starts crying because he's sad the ducks are getting yucky old bread.
I feel like Yamaguchi would also like ducks and when Kageyama tells him about the bread incident, Yams is like what! You can't feed bread to ducks! They like peas! It's healthy for them!!
Next time Kags and Hinata go to the park, they bring Yams, and they all feed the ducks some thawed out frozen peas. Yams shows Hinata videos of ducks eating bowls of peas, and little Hinata loses his mind bc they're so fast and look so happy!!
Hinata is already a very good boy about eating his vegetables, but I feel like after seeing those videos he would ask for extra veggies so he can be like the ducks.
So, just a few notes. firstly - I wrote this pretty much immediately after seeing the film. These headcanons are also taking place within a ‘the toons are animated actors and LeBron James is working with them’ world. [I’m saying this because otherwise the first one just sounds like a statement]
Also - spoilers for said film. Read at your own risk.
1. Lebron James didn’t actually go to Toon Town. Which meant filming was achieved by the real Lebron acting the scene out and animators animating him in later. It also meant he had another level of acting as he had to act like he was in Toontown even though he wasn’t.
2. Part of the reason this Space Jam was focused on family as well as the game was because Bugs wanted focus to be on the whole of the LT’s as well as him. [Seeing as the last Space Jam was focused on him as the main toon.]
3. They actually filmed quite a few ways the game could have gone with different toons trying out different things, with the idea being that the directors would pick the best. Yosemite Sam shot the ball into the goals. Elmer did a pretty impressive stunt that involved him leaping over the goon squad and scoring [the way he did in the original] but that was kept out because the directors thought it was to close to the original.
4. It took quite a few takes to film the entire basketball game sequence, during which the audience had some fun. They played there own version of basketball, Yogi Bear attempted to find a quiet place to ‘pic-a-nic’ and the scooby gang tried to unmask the wicked witch. [They failed, obviously.]
5. The toons did end up spending time with LeBron James during filming. They went to a couple of theme parks, watched a few movies and had a nice time. Sure, Yosemite Sam crashed one of LeBron’s expensive cars, and Wile.E showed him an invention that nearly killed him. [It was a scooter that was designed to match the speed of the Roadrunner. It did not. It just exploded. Thankfully LeBron wasn’t on it at the time, but the basketball player still calls it ‘attempted murder.’]
All in all though, they had a nice time.
6. The scene when the toons transformed from 2-D to essentially ‘3-D’ was done in one take. The toons had done this before, so were used to it, but it can look a bit weird. The toons that were shown were the ones that were considered ‘the least horrifying.’
Daffy for instance, was fine up until his bill transformed. It looked really weird as it was transforming, so the directors decided not to use it. The human toons going from 2-D to 3-D, also looked weird, hark why none of them were used.
7. Porky’s rapping scene was performed in 3 takes.
8. The reason Marvin wasn’t in the film as much as the other toons was because there was problem with the real-world Toon Mars world, which required his attention. Those scenes were all he could do.
9. There was meant to be a close-up of the Warner Brothers [and the Warner Sister!] on the water tower, but this was scrapped because it was felt it would be unfair to give them a proper cameo that focused on them when they weren't doing the same for any other character.
10. The end scene [with Bugs] was the hardest to film as not only did he have to act like he was glitching when he wasn’t but it really upset the other LT’s and they spent most of the takes crying. [Usually one of them would start and the others would join in, but on at least three separate takes they all just burst into tears] This got to the point Bugs had to get up and remind them all he wasn’t actually dead. By about the 50th take he was at the end of his tether and yelled at his ‘beloved’ family that if they didn’t pull themselves together he would kill THEM.
They got it done in the next take [which is what we saw in the film.]
REVIEW // Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Eternal Edition (Sailor Moon Vol. 4) by Naoko Takeuchi
// Vol. 1 // Vol. 2 // Vol. 3 //
It's Sailor Moon.
I had fun.
The outfits were 10/10.
// image: official cover art //
Daffy: These are horrible!
Tina: Lola and I made them.
Daffy: These are delightful!
[After Doorlock Holmes (Daffy Duck) does his signature scan on Henery Hawk]
Henery: How on earth did you notice all that?
Dr. Watkins: It's n-n-not important...
Doorlock Holmes: Punched out holes where your ticket's been changed...
Dr. Watkins: N-n-n-not now, D-D-Doorlock.
Doorlock Holmes: Oh, please. I've been cooped up here for ages.
Dr. Watkins: Y-y-you're just bra-uh-bra-uh-bra-uh-sh-sh-showing off.
Doorlock Holmes: Of courthse. I am a show-off, that's what we do.
Det. Duck Drake (Daffy Duck): Yeths, all your evidenthce is in here, along with her evil...[pulls out knitting needles] knitting needles...and her evil... [pulls out teddy bear] teddy bear...and her evil...book of..nighty night sthtories...IT WAS IN HERE, I SthAW IT!
July 2021 🤍🦆🍑👶🏻🥡🥟🦋💐
"Nowhere to run,
Nowhere to hide,
It seems our little game is over!"