1. Heat up an electric mini donut iron and coat with canola oil. (You could also do this recipe in the oven. Just bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the batter. Mix until smooth.
3. Spoon the batter into the donut iron (you want to fill the mold but don’t go over the top of the mold or it will be MESSY).
4. Close the iron and let bake for about 5 minutes. They should be sponge-like and a toothpick should come out clean.
5. Remove donuts from the iron carefully. Use a fork to pop the donut out of the mold. Between batches always coat the iron with more oil. This will keep the donuts from sticking to the iron. When done put donuts on a cooling rack.
6. In a small bowl, pour in 10 tbs if melted margarine.
7. In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for coating.
8. Take a brush and coat the donuts completely with the melted margarine. Then dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Press the coating onto the donut.
Raita is an Indian condiment that is usually prepared with yoghurt, cucumber, herbs and spices. Cucumber is known for it’s cooling and detoxifying effect and yoghurt at the same time has plenty of probiotics that are beneficial for the digestive system.
3-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate & Blueberry Banana Muffins 🤩😋
* 9 bananas
* 1 ½ cups nut butter, of choice
* ½ cup cocoa powder
* 1 ½ cups blueberry
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add nut butter and mix until combined. Divide the batter into two bowls.
4. Add cocoa powder to one bowl of batter and mix well.
5. Add the blueberries to the other bowl of batter and mix well.
6. Add the batter to a muffin tin.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
8. Let muffins cool.
Nutrition Facts 🔎 * Calories 251
* Fat 11g
* Carbs 35g
* Fiber 6g
* Protein 6g