BRUHH I AM DYING HAHAHA
BRUHH I AM DYING HAHAHA
Say it with me: Men aren’t disposable
anyone else genuinely scared of how easily their dad snaps 😳 especially when their mom can’t hear 😳
I know countless other people my age are going through this too and that I’m not alone, but I’m so… heartbroken. I had so much planned out for this year. I thought that things would start to improve after we hit the 1 yr anniversary of my dad’s passing, but now everything’s just screwed up again. I was excited to participate in my graduation ceremony and to see my friends. I’m enrolled in a driver’s ed class, and we only got to attend a few sessions before all this happened and they got cancelled. I planned to get a job this summer, but I can’t imagine that happening this year, maybe not even next year, based on the current circumstances. Although I’ve always felt like I lack direction in my life and don’t know where I wanna go or what I wanna do, I had all these things planned out that helped to provide at least a small bit of stability in my life, and now it’s all just been taken away from me, and I don’t know when I’ll get it back. I basically can’t function without a schedule, and now, with no schedule, every day feels like a chore and I’m constantly anxious. I feel like this is never going to end. I just want out…
You left. You left me broken. Empty. Numb. You left me searching for you in every man I meet. You left me when all i ever wanted was for you to stay.
-fathers leave (J. JvR)
my f*ther is talking about how the illuminati made up covid19 to weaken the government
hell scares me.
and i have nightmares about it a lot. but somehow the nightmares that frighten me the most aren’t about hell. they’re about my parents. specifically, they’re about me calling out to my parents and them not answering.
and i’m not talking about me as i am.
i mean like i can hear myself, sounding not quite twenty-nine, yelling “momma! – momma!” down into a chasm
or facing a forest that i know, i know without a doubt, is a bad place, and there are tears streaming down my face and i am crying out: “daddy! … daddy!”
my mother does not appear.
my father does not appear.
perhaps these things are more frightening in their own way.
Being “grounded” and “down to earth” doesn’t mean being pessimistic and thinking the world’s a doomy-gloomy craphole.
Being grounded is my dad saying things might suck, but it’s fine, and if you understand that and work to move on, you will still have a good life.
A lot of really interesting stories and points that I myself wasn’t even expecting.
Quarantine day idk i lost track of time like 13?14? Feeling like this. It’s my gross father’s birthday so we’re at least having cake for breakfast
none of us know the number of our paternal grandparents. gotta ask dad tomorrow.
DesignPractice™ / Fathers / Business Cards / 2014
my father doesn’t understand the importance of lesbianism
i kinda wanna…. stay up late tonight
it might just be me, but when my parents would start their lecture with “when i was your age…” I knew none of what they were about to say would help me, let alone apply to me.
Good job doing what you’re doing, you mothers and fathers who are great at parenting. 👍
1) Get out of the house when possible, even if it’s just small breaks to the back yard. Just a change of scenery and some fresh air can do wonders.
2) Learn the GRAY ROCK METHOD. It can be a life saver. It takes practice so be patient with yourself.
3) If you’re not under shelter in place, get out for a walk or bike ride. Exercise is incredibly helpful for staying emotionally stable. Try to stick the pavement as the risk for Lyme disease is at its highest at the beginning of spring. If you do want to go into nature, make sure you understand tick safety first.
4) VENT. Venting is important. Do it any way that’s safe for you. Journaling, texting with friends, discord, email. Whatever way you can find to release the tension.
5) Stay connected to friends as much as possible. Any influence you have outside of the toxic dynamic of your family can help keep things in perspective.
Do you have any tips to add? Feel free to reblog with add-ons!
my father is in my room sleeping on my bed.