Sometimes my body is like "yeah I know we haven't eaten all day and that you physically feel hungry but if you actually try to eat anything I WILL reject it. You may feel hungry but you actually aren't and if you are no you aren't. If you put something in your mouth I'm gonna make you explode." I really don't know what the issue is and I wouldn't really call this an eating disorder bc I've never had weight issues and I don't really have food issues either but sometimes my wretched body just decides that I'm not allowed to eat anything.
Excuse me Mr. Science Article um, where do I get that full and happy life cause that is uh, not currently happening
craving kfc thank heaven i have no car...but if i did i'd get a large mac & cheese, a large mac & cheese, a order of their new fries large, honey mustard, pepsi no ice please large and a large mac & cheese
So It’s Come Back To This Huh
Heehee... Debiled Egg 🥚👿
I'm returning to the patterns I did earlier this year to make collections out of them! Starting with this little aspect illustration of the deviled egg puns
my mom being angry at me for not taking the student loan and then being angry at me for taking it. decide already
इन खाने पीने की चीजें बनाने वाली इकाइयों के लिए थर्ड पार्टी ऑडिट जरूरी, 15 दिन में जमा करानी होगी रिपोर्ट #FSSAI
भारत में पहली बार भारतीय खाद्य सुरक्षा एवं मानक प्राधिकरण (FSSAI) के निर्देश पर खाद्य पदार्थ उत्पादन इकाइयों का निजी थर्ड पार्टी एजेंसियों से खाद्य सुरक्षा आडिट कराया जा रहा है। इससे पहले प्राधिकरण अधिकारी ही आडिट करते थे। इस ऑडिट में इकाइयों में काम करने वाले कर्मचारियों के नाखून से लेकर कपड़ों तक की जांच हो रही है। इसके लिए प्राधिकरण के उत्तरी क्षेत्रीय कार्यालय से नौ प्रदेशों के केंद्रीय खाद्य…
View On WordPress
Apply for FSSAI food license by filling the form. Easy online registration process for a food product business. Get your food license certificate now Contact no: 9031025497
If cooking is what interests you and makes your soul happy then a business out of it is a very profitable idea. Although even if you are dealing in small scale business and selling food in your local state only applying for FSAI license is mandatory. By getting FSAI food license registration you validate yourself under the law made by the government for Food Safety and Standards. The FSSAI license will verify your food cooking procedures, storage facilities, ingredients involved and added into recipes etc. It is important to understand that FSSAI license is as compulsory and advantageous for homemade caters or FBO as it is for restraint owners and other medium or large scaled FBO’s. FSSAI license ensures your customers with the food you deliver and save you from any hygiene-related accusations etc.
Although if you want to apply FSSAI license limited to your city there are some pointers in which you have to come out as eligible. Those are –
1. Your annual turnover should be between twelve lakhs to twenty crores.
2. Your food operation level should be within the state only.
3. More than 5000 liters of milk dairy unity processing or even more than 2500 MT of milk solid annually
4. Minimum of 2 MT exceeding capacity for process and production of vegetable oil.
5. In the case of the meat processing business, the capacity should exceed over 500 kg daily or 150 MT annually.
6. As Homebased food industries earn their profits through distribution it is important for them to have a turnover exceeding 20 Crore.
If you complete the eligibility criteria for a State-level FSSAI license then you need to bring along the given documents which are required at the time of FSSAI food license registration.
1. FORM B self-attested and filled by the owner/director of the respective FBO. (Duplicate of which will be submitted)
2. Blueprint or layout plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions in meters/squares with operation-wise allocated departments.
3. List of Trust/Directors/proprietor/Executive Members of the respective society /Partners with full address and contact details (for companies)
4. If you are a manufacturer then name and list of types of equipment and machinery along with their number.
5. Photo ID and Address proof issued by the government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)
6. If you are a manufacturer then the list of all the food categories which are manufactured.
7. Proof of Premises possession.
8. Source of Raw material for meat and meat processing plants if applicable.
9. NOC from Municipality or Local body
10. Form IX.
11. Declaration Form (in case of Delhi and Himachal Pradesh)
Government Fee for State FSSAI food license registration varies upon the production capacity of the manufacturer. A basic fee of 5000 is applicable for Producing 1 Metric Ton or more. The range of milk units should be within ten thousand to fifty thousand. Milk unit range from annually should be 500 metric tons to 2500 metric ton in a year. Although fees of Rs 3000INR is applied when production is less than 1 Metric ton and milk units are within 500-10000. A basic fee of 2000 is applied to every hotel, restaurant, canteen, club etc.
hi i hav e hardly been online lately BUT GUESS WHAT we are MOVING we have MOVED my gf and i live in an APARTMENT NOW with our FRIEND SOON and we are BEING ADULTS in the REAL WORLD
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India: Extraordinary: Part-II [Sec. 3(ii): 13.2.1986). The Authority replaced the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
In accordance with the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act, 1985, (2 of 1986) the following functions have been assigned to the Authority.
1. Development of industries relating to the scheduled products for export by way of providing financial assistance or otherwise for undertaking surveys and feasibility studies, Participation in enquiry capital through joint ventures and other reliefs and subsidy schemes.
2. Registration of persons as exporters of the scheduled products on payment of such fees as may be prescribed.
3. Fixing of standards and specifications for the scheduled products for the purpose of exports.
4. Carrying out inspection of meat and meat products in slaughterhouses, processing plants, storage premises, conveyances, or other places where such products are kept or handled for the purpose of ensuring the quality of such products.
5. Improving of packaging of the Scheduled products.
6. Improving of marketing of the Scheduled products outside India.
7. Promotion of export-oriented production and development of the Scheduled products.
8. Collection of statistics from the owners of factories or establishments engaged in the production, processing, packaging, marketing, or export of the scheduled products or from such other persons as may be prescribed on any matter relating to the scheduled products and publication of the statistics so collected or of any portions thereof or extracts therefrom.
9. Training in various aspects of the industries connected with the scheduled products.
10. Such other matters as may be prescribed.
APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development of the following scheduled products:
Fruits, Vegetables, and their Products.
Meat and Meat Products.
Poultry and Poultry Products.
Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
Cereal and Cereal Products.
Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
Floriculture and Floriculture Products.
Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
In addition to this, APEDA has been entrusted with the responsibility to monitor import of sugar.
For registering under APEDA, the applicant should submit the application form within 1 month from the date of undertaking the business. If the exporter of scheduled products fails to register within that time limit due to sufficient cause, such date can be extended only by the Authority. Once the application duly filed and paid by the applicant, the authority will issue Registration -Cum- Membership- Certificate (RCMC). This registration is one-time registration, and all the registered members are governed by the rules & regulations under APEDA Act.
The advantage of APEDA Registration:
With respect to the export of scheduled products, APEDA registration is mandatory. The validity of RCMC is a lifetime. It is a one-time registration process only. Exporters can avail the various financial assistance schemes of APEDA. It helps the exporters in brand publicity through advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation and surveys etc. Provides guidelines to exporters about the various products and countries for export. Registered members can participate in training programs organized by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby improve their business.
Feel free to connect with us for APEDA Registration.
ok i have my permit test and have to take my cat into the vet today, didnt sleep well last night bc i was worried about him but hes doing a little better, no wheezing or whistling sounds when hes breathing - wondering if it was some sort of allergic reaction or something, still just standing around all weird and gagging tho and im not well versed enough in cat health to really have much guess other then obstructed airway (a little much given its been a day) or like some other sort of upper airway issue (he has allergies so it may be that or a respiratory infection? idk why that would make him gag
Someone deadass wanted to argue with me on tikotk that there is only one eating disorder and only white teenage girls can have it, so no one of the “gym bros” have an eating disorder or indulge in disordered eating and “orthorexia is just vague shit for people who don’t know about healthiness but me and my bros count Macro and cals like real men” babe you gon have digestive issues and hair loss next year, have fun xoxo