Monkey bread 😊
1. ½ warm water
2. 1 cup of oat milk
3. 2 tbs of salted earth balance margarine
4. 4 cups of all purpose flour
5. ¼ cup of sugar
6. 1 tbs of vanilla extract
7. 1 yeast packet
1. 1 cup of dark brown sugar
2. 2 tbs of cinnamon
1. ½ cup of margarine
2. ½ cup of dark brown sugar
3. ½ of monk fruit sweetener sugar
4. 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of warm water, yeast packet, and 1 tsp of sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes or until froamy.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, margarine, vanilla, and oat milk.
3. Knead until elastic on the counter in 1/3 cup of flour.
4. Then cover the dough for 1 and a half-2 hours until to doubles in size.
5. Roll out to 1 inch thickness and cut vertically and horizontally for 1 inch inch pieces that you will roll up into a ball.
6. Form into balls and then let it rise again for 1 hour.
7. Make the caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan heat butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and monk fruit sugar. Stir often and wait for sugar to be dissolved. About 3 minutes. Set aside.
8. In a small bowl whisk together dark brown sugar and cinnamon. This is our topping sugar. Set aside.
9. In a large bowl, pour ¼ melted margarine over the dough balls, toss them so they are covered in margarine and pour the topping sugar mixture over. Toss the balls into it until they are fully covered.
10. Grease a Bundt cake pan with canola oil. Pour half the caramel sauce on the bottom of the pan. Arrange the dough balls in the pan evenly. Pour the remaining caramel sauce on top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 45 minutes up to an hour. The dough should double in size.
11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
12. After the dough has risen for 45 minutes, take off the plastic wrap and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
13. Cool for 5 minutes and then get it out of the pan.
14. Let cool and then enjoy!