I like big games, itty bitty games Mississippi games, inner city games I like the pretty games with the bow tie Get your nails did, let it blow dry
TWICE: baby pictures!! ~ https://youtu.be/eEp5txWBRW8
its 2021. cadbury needs to up their chocolate game and luckily for them ive thought of some cool new confectionary ideas so they didnt have to
lucky bees - a packet of small chocolates in the shape of bees. 90% have a honey nougat filling. the remaining 10% are actual chocolate-coated bees
cadbury ocean adventure - fish flavoured chocolate. sponsored by national geographic
creme caviar - creme eggs 3 millimeters in diameter (wrapped individually)
favourites: reverse edition - the filling is on the outside
non-dairy milk - for the vegans. the milk is not replaced with anything
dairy non-milk - the milk is replaced with a different dairy product (eg. cheese). this varies among chocolate bars. what will it be? ;)
cadbury: is this chocolate? - a box of chocolates that look exactly like small household objects. some are
Pancakes = happiness #EthicalMemes
Pancakes = happiness
You’re number 1!
Anyone using Bash?
Now we know how Voldemort wears it😷
Yeah so I have an essay due midnight and I just wanna ask for educational purposes, how's life being an author? Like, how do you do your job? What are your daily experience at work? How's the work environment? Coz I ain't bs-ing my paper, this shit is (unfortunately) important to me. Doesn't matter if you're famous or underrated, every information matters.
Advance thank you, you're a life saver!