saying goodbye until winter.
britechester is a long way from san myshuno.
we can never like accurately um talk about transgender discrimination and oppression if we keep on using cis women as a metric for degree of said oppression
sitting here on my sunday afternoon thinking about the fact that netflix made an entire dts episode on charles leclerc and pierre gasly’s friendship
Qrow: Astrology is fun because i can pretend that all of my behaviors are just a result of being a Gemini and not symptoms of mental illness.
James: Being a Gemini is a mental illness. That’s not hate it’s just a fact.
I Think We're Alone Now by LinaRai
Wylan is fed up with Jesper mentioning his ex, some apparently amazing dude called "Milo."
My 92 years old grandma just complimented my on my sternum tattoo (which is a pretty big celtic knot with two dragons) and my life is complete.
The next morning Ka’he woke up feeling sad and relieved at the same time.
- I am a free, healthy, strong woman, she said to herself. I have two beutiful daughters. I have a wonderful family, I am safe, I have food and shelter. I don’t care about Huh and his whereabouts. I will live me life and take care of my daughters and myself and never again cry about any man.
- I have a fantastic friend in 'kny, she continued, she is more a sister to me than anyone of my own blood. I love Boui as if she was mine. Even if she has a temper.
- NO! Boui nott eat food!!
- Eat your food now, and then we go to the potty, ‘kny said calmly
- NO! Boui nott potty!
- If I didn’t know better, ‘kny mumbled to herself, I would have thought she was Oyw’s and not mine. She is so much like him.
- I heard that! Oyw said. What is the problem here?
- She doesn’t want to do anything I tell her to do! I wanted to take her to see the puppies tomorrow, but not if she’s like this.
- Boui ate food! Boui quickly swallowed the last bite.
- I’m going hunting tomorrow, Oyw broke in, so I will not be here, but maybe you planned to bring Jahe with you as well?
- Don’t worry about Jahe, Ka’he said. I will take care of her, I can even give her milk. I have plenty now.
- Lovely, that’s settled then, ‘kny was thankful. So let’s see if this big girl will do as mama tells her.
Boui didn’t say anything for a while.
- Boui go nanny! Boui biiig, good girl!
- Yes, you are honey. Sleep tight now. Tomorrow we’ll go see the puppies.
Previous | The beginning | Chapter 2 | Character overview | Next
The mysterious and beautiful... '“Let us not concern ourselves with names,” said the Darkling, stepping into the light. “I have had so many of them.”' (Ben Barnes) from Netflix's Shadow and Bone 🖤🖤
i dont think im going to manage that last one i think if i listen to this weezer song another 40 times in a row im going to go insane
You think Umi is aloof and cold and standoffish at first glance but then she kicks the door down and shoves everyone out of her way when sb is in need and I love that
trying to get out of my confort zone for the house design, so bare with my while I try to venture into cottagecore and fail miserably
someone needs to ban men from taking their shirts off in football crowds
fanon transformers romances: TWO TRUCKS HAVING SEX TWO TRUCKS HAVING SEX MY MUSCLES MY MUSCLES INVOLUNTARILY FLEX TWO PICKUP TRUUUUUCKS MAKING LOOOOOOVE RRRAAHAHAHGJDSFKGFS
canon transformers romances: two trucks, holding hands. two trucks, holding hands. the passion, the passion, is more than i can withstand. uwu. gay rights :}
Introducing the Thompson family!
Meet Devon and Katie Thompson. They're your traditional high school sweethearts. Devon was constantly in the science laboratory, coming up with new creations until he decided to switch to medicine and study to become a doctor. Katie on the other hand loved music, and had big big dreams of being a famous composer. However, her other dream was to be surrounded by family and have lots of children.
When Devon and Katie got together, they were deemed prom King and Queen, and officially voted the 'cutest couple'. After graduating high school, the two got married at the courthouse and bought their first home together. Not long after that, Katie fell pregnant, and gave birth to a little boy whom they named Louis.
Louis was the spitting image of Devon, and even though Katie loved her son with all of her heart, she longed for another child. Soon after, her dreams came true and she gave birth to a little girl, Isla.
With Devon and Katie both settled into a comfortable routine and Devon worked up the medicine ladder to become a professional surgeon, Katie stayed at home to care for her children and focus on her musical talent.
Will they have more children? Or will they be content with the two they already have?
This is where their story begins.