Panic Attack Tea
My brother makes this for me when I have a panic attack or a bad nightmare, and it really helps. It’s a pretty easy and simple spell, and it helps so much.
He’s pagan too, he follows the Norse path, and he’s a blessing.
So, what you need is:
2 tablespoons of moon water,
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon (ground mixed spice or nutmeg works too),
Sugar (I use 2/3 teaspoons, the sugar helps with energy levels),
Dried hibiscus flowers, but you can use chai tea if you don’t have them.
1. Put the hibiscus flowers/chai tea in your favourite mug.
2. Add the spices and the sugar (hibiscus has a sour taste, cranberry-like, also another reason for the sugar).
3. Boil the kettle, take this time to make a snack if you want. My brother usually gets me fruit because it’s easier to stomach.
4. When the kettle finishes boiling, pour water into the mug, stir the contents 3 times counter clockwise, then 6 times clockwise. While you’re stirring, say the words you associate with the ingredients (my brother says “peace, nourishment, clarity”), they serve as indicators to what the spell will do for you.
5. Add your 2 tablespoons of moon water at the end, stir another 3 times counterclockwise.
6. Breathe, enjoy the tea, ground yourself. Eat your snack, notice your surroundings.
Be safe, and I hope this helps!!