I really hope China Anne McClain makes a 2020 version of Calling all the monsters this Halloween. As a treat.
This place! So beautiful :)
There are only 83 days until HALLOWEEN
Already so excited for halloween
I’m quite possibly enraged by the fact of-
I CANT HUG NOT. 1 (ONE) SLASHER AND TELL THEM HOW GREAT THEY ARE EVEN IF THEY ARE DISGUSTED WITH MY ACT OF
A f f e c t i o n
I spent a big hunk of the day making halloween necklaces for my etsy because I wanted to get ahead of the holiday but forgot about september. Whoops.
Smaugust Day 8 - The Blood Crow Dragon
I was in a spoopy mood. You know, with Halloween just around the corner and all. 😆🎃👻
Done using Autodesk Sketchbook.
welcome 2 the nether portal :3
Flashback to 6th grade when i found about plague doctors from playing shovel knight and got really hyper fixated about learning about the black death and plague doctors as a whole and even dressed up a one for Halloween
So this is going to be a personal challenge of mine that hopefully I am able to get done, but everyone can do these prompts if you want!
The premise of these will be either one word prompts, a sentence, or just some sort of event that has to be included in each of these stories. It can be angst, fluff, whatever your heart desires! It will all just be related to Halloween in some way.
It may be a solid three months before spooky month arrives, but it’s never too early to celebrate Halloween!
2. Telling spoopy stories
3. Picking out costumes
5. “What do you m e a n there’s 32 days in October?”
6. “It’s Bloody Mary not Bloody Mayonnaise.”
12. Frankenstein’s Hotdogs
14. Werewolf hugs
15. “Whoever stole my Scooby-Doo collar, your mom’s a hoe.”
16. Cookie thieves
18. Giving someone a haunted book
19. Mummy vibes
20. “Why does it look like you’ve seen a ghost?”
21. “No, you cannot be naked and pretend you’re a naked ghost for Halloween.”
24. “Did you really use up all our toilet paper for this?”
26. Horror movies
27. Playing a horror game
28. Bloody axe
29. “They’re just kids don’t give them heart attacks!”
31. First Halloween together as a family
83 days until Halloween