i think i have finally mastered the skill of putting on falsies 🙏🏻
i think i have finally mastered the skill of putting on falsies 🙏🏻
people sleep on mabian way too much. academic rivals to lovers? i wish we’d gotten more of them
someone tell me why sneezing when im along triggers my paranoia more than footsteps downstairs
House in the country - Morten Schelde , 2019
Danish. b. 1972-
ink and pencil on paper, 10.24 x 7.48 in 26.0 x 19.0 cm
Some accounts of Brahms' time in the Sinclair house... <1k.
It's strange, this place. More is that I've become comfortable here as the weeks have gone by. They don't know of me yet, but I almost bit. I almost dared to reveal myself to Vincent, the one with long hair and a mask like mine. Not like mine... but he's also imperfect. I feel drawn closer to him now that I've seen him without it, and, quite honestly, it frightens me.
I've all but forgotten the women in my life who betrayed me and broke my tattered heart. It no longer aches for their return, nor does it beg to be joined together with them again. They're gone. I'm beginning to accept that now as Vincent Sinclair, one of the two brothers, reveals himself to me. Slowly, he does.
I love him, I think. Or.
... and he has a dog.
It seems to follow him around and listen when he snaps his fingers. It's a mutt of some sort, but I never was good with dog breeds. The back of his truck is covered by a tarp. I wonder what's underneath.
The other one is out again tonight, but I don't know where. Maybe the gas station still, but there isn't anybody whose car he has to fix. No, they're all alone like me.
Bo, he's the one I took the pen from, ballpoint with sticky, black, oil-based ink that's nearly run dry. I don't think he'll notice, there were many others of the same cheap plastic and alloy at the tip. These are bought in bulk. He'll only think he lost it.
He loses a lot of things. Keys, buttons, coins, and many of them slip into my pockets. I always put his keys back, but the other things he won't miss. I've made a small collection back here. It's quite lovely. I like his trinkets.
Vincent is making dinner, I think. It smells good, and the dog is barking. I'll have to go back down to the first floor to see closer...
I went to Vincent's place under the floor today. The first time I discovered it was when he and Bo were sleeping, when I looked around to better understand the layout of the house. The support beams are strange in that room, and they stretch down to the tunnel there. I suppose I'd have found it sometime anyway, but I was too afraid to go down.
I don't know these men, after all. If they found me, I know Bo wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I've seen his collection of rifles and knives and other odd forms of weaponry. He hasn't used them since I came, but I don't want to be the reason he does. Maybe they're his brother's. I don't know. I've no desire to find out.
Anyway, the tunnels he has are supported with concrete and stone, but the floors are all loose dirt. I covered my tracks, but when I made it to one end, I realized that there was no place to hide...
... There was a radio, but it only tuned into classical and opera stations, perhaps a deliberate choice. Vincent listened to The Pathétique when he was alone, so he must enjoy it. Bo, I don't know what he likes, but I hear him singing to himself sometimes. I wish he'd sing louder.
I sat and listened to the music for a long time. So long that I thought I was back home when Johannes Brahms' Requiem came on staticky and quiet. I truly believe I'm meant to be here in this empty town, dark even in daylight, and in a house with someone who appreciates art like I do.
Vincent is an artist. Figures of wax were all around, life-size people and small, fantastical creatures that I used to read of in my fantasy novels. Bo comes in with hauls of wax for him every so often—maybe Vincent brought it himself this time, and that's what was in the truck.
I don't know. I don't know anything yet, not enough to call this my home. I left too soon to look around any or to explore the other tunnels that went on forever. I feared one of them would wake up and hear the music and kill me right there in that small, cold room. I wouldn't have rotted away in there. They could have left me as I was...
... Bo's returned.
Lucy showing off her Basketball Skills while Rocky is really having Fun even though he Lost because he just wanna hang out with her again...
Here’s a very dumb skit I did for October 24th… I can’t act but I had fun lol!
New Year New Calendars! Are ready when you are.
Visit my society6 shoo (link in bio) or search alexlikeart on society6 website
SOMEONE PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS LAST FACE FOR ME!!!! I HAVE MY OWN WEIRDLY SPECIFIC INTERPRETATION, ALL MY FRIENDS ALSO DESCRIBE IT DIFFERENTLY AND WANT Y'ALL TO GIVE ME AN OPINION TOO PLEASE!!!
ALSO what zodiac sign do you think Alador AND the other characters would be???
Jessica: Did it hurt?
Carlton: What, when I fell from heaven?
Jessica: No, when you fell out of the tree.
Charlie: We all saw that.
What if Eda’s patched up Grom chaperone suit was not hauled from the human realm but once belonged to Dell? What then?
The real estate market is changing. Sellers are getting more and more desperate to sell their Belleville home, but buyers are becoming hesitant because of the fear that they will lose their investment. This has caused a major increase in foreclosure rates. Foreclosure rates have been steadily increasing for the last few years, but it is predicted that this trend will continue until 2020.In order to prevent foreclosure, you need to take steps before it’s too late! In this blog post we’ll discuss 7 ways you can do just that:
1. Mortgage Loan Modification If you refinance with a lender that offers these features, you may be eligible for an adjustment in your loan terms. You might be able to obtain a less expensive monthly payment by having the lender adjust your loan’s conditions. This, on the other hand, may extend the length of time you must pay off your mortgage and result in greater costs.
2. Repayment Plan If you’re not currently making payments on your mortgage, the lender may give you a defined repayment schedule that allows you to catch up over a specific time period. This does not eliminate the total amount you owe. Make sure you can really pay more money every month until you are current before opting for this option.
3. Forbearance You might be eligible for a forbearance agreement if you default on your mortgage. You would be allowed to make a lower mortgage payment or skip several months under such an arrangement. This choice is typically only accessible in the instance of a short-term difficulty, such as unemployment, a natural disaster, or sickness.
4. Short Sale A “short sale” occurs when you sell your Belleville house for less than the amount you owe on your mortgage. Depending on the laws in your state and the terms of your mortgage, the lender may or may not be able to enforce your obligation under your mortgage after the sale. Before agreeing to a short sale, ask if your lender will sign an agreement.
5. Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure A deed-in-lieu of foreclosure is a legal procedure that allows you to give your Belleville house over to the lender in exchange for a loan. It is typically seen as a last-resort measure. Lenders are more likely to accept this option if you have little or no equity in your home – that means the real estate market value of your Belleville house must be less than what’s owed on it. Lenders may negotiate with you and agree to set up installment payments over an extended period
6. Call a HUD-Approved Housing Counselor Before you accept any papers, it’s a good idea to contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for assistance. They provide free housing counseling to struggling homeowners. A counselor can assess your situation and see if government programs may assist you. They can also help with budgeting, debt management, and other financial difficulties by providing advice on how to prevent Foreclosure.
7. Sell Your Belleville House for Cash If you can’t pay your mortgage, the quickest solution may be to sell your Belleville house for cash. Selling your Belleville house for cash means you’ll be able to get money quickly and not have to wait until a buyer purchases the Belleville house. Find out more about selling your Belleville house fast for cash to the most reputable home seller, Cardinal Creek Properties. There are no fees, costs, or delays when you sell your property quickly for cash with us. Contact Cardinal Creek Properties right now to learn more about selling your Belleville home fast for cash to the most dependable business.
Under $100K Sunday – c.1900 Farm House For Sale on 1.97 Acres in Western TN Under $85K
1180 Bennetts Rd, Huntingdon, TN 38344. $84,900 Farm House For Sale OHU50K NOTES The acreage looks like a peaceful retreat that many of us might enjoy. 4bed 2bath 1,800sqft1,800 square feet 1.97acre lot Build date 1900 Google Map Listing Contact Realtor: RE/MAX Unlimited REALTOR COMMENTS Old Homeplace! Beautiful country setting. 2 Acre Lot. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on main level. One bedroom…
View On WordPress
Mark of you getting older: wanting to slap all the pieces of shit trying to film a irl only cause she looks gorgeous... frustrating but thankfully has the class hatred for Tadano, it fades with time
It was at this point that the manga grabbed my “interest” (my heart was grabbed a bit later, will be covered in this episode)
Actually... probably THAT’s the reason Ninja Guy (Shinobino) is my favorite C-tier character... which reminds me
Komi (internally): He gave me back the eraser, finally an opportunity to talk to him! I just need... to... grab... his... attention... oh fudge
HOLY SHIT! love how hard the music is going at this moment, not for Shinobino’s attack, but due to Komi’s attempt to talk xD
NOTICE ME SENPAI
Sadly went as well as expected (also lets be honest, he tried to talk to her right now I doubt Ninja Guy would have missed a second time)
Charlie: Don’t fear death, fear the state in which you die.
Lamar, terrified: New Jersey????