i jsut finished she-ra and i’m fjehdhshshd
i jsut finished she-ra and i’m fjehdhshshd
HAHA he broke up with me
*Gives my cat the middle name “serotonin”*
watching the livestream of the Grammys nominations and:
-YES DAN AUERBACH FOR PRODUCER OF THE YEAR!!!!
- FIONA AND PHOEBE IN THE SAME CATEGORY!!!! AAAAHHHH
- PHOEBE AND TAME IMPALA IN THE SAME CATEGORY ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️
- THE STROKEEEEES!!!
- 🕯 the strokes best rock album 🕯
-GRAMMY NOMINEE ALTERNATIVE ALBUM OF THE YEAR PUNISHER 2020 BY PHOEBE BRIDGERS ♥️♥️♥️♥️
RIVER SUPREMACY IDC WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS I’LL BE REBLOGGING WHEN IT GETS A GRAMMY
Catch me sobbing in the dark on the couch.
I can’t… I just can’t
I love BTS with my whole entire heart
Fandom how we doin? Doin alright? Good!! We deserve to have a great reboot with these characters. I’ve been waiting for this day for the last two years of telling my friends who watched the original show (or even the ones that didn’t who were polite enough to lesson to me ramble). The best way to get my thoughts in order is-you guessed it!! A bulleted list!!
- The Jurassic Park intro is still one of my favorite things that I have ever seen in any cartoon!!
-Wakko and Yakko imitating each other is something that I never knew I needed in my life and I freaking howled with laughter hearing it!!
-THE FREAKING OPENING SONG BEING SO SIMILAR YET KEEPING IT MODERN IS SOMETHING SO AMAZING!! The one thing that I didn’t get was Dot has wit, she’s cute they’re all witty. Though they are technically all cute!!
-Yakko’s little laugh seeing the water tower for the first time in 22 years was so cute okay? I love him, he’s my favorite of the group always has been and always will be.
-There is a tad more sibling abuse this time around, I saw a lot of people hating on Yakko for smacking Wakko in one of the promos. To me it was more of a light bitch slap. It was more along of the lines of “Dumbass why didn’t you remember?! Do I have to do everything around here?!”
- I already figured that Wakko left his sandwich there 22 years ago but watching him actually eat it was SO GROSS!! Like baby I’ll make you a much better sandwich just give me a few minutes. But him tripping the wires on his way back after doing that intricate “sandwich” dance was both hilarious and in character.
- THERE LITTLE HUG I AM DEAD FROM CUTENESS!!! Also Dot breaking the fourth wall loved that
- Return of Frank Welker for Ralph!! He was always one of my favorites when I was a little kid with his bumbling idiocy.
- I like the new CEO fine, she has room for development a little bit but her comedic timing was really good!!
- Also Yakko calling Ralph “Ralphie” was adorable and nobody can tell me otherwise.
- “I’m the eating stuff guy!!” Yes you are baby but Yakko is the knowledge boi and he needs to know everything (within the last 22 years that got a cackle out of me)
- Alright onto something that made me utterly lose my shit, the songs. Holy hell are these songs fantastic!! I love them so much, Randy freaking Rogell needs more love in the world as our resident song writer. Nobody writes songs for cartoons quite like he does. It’s still just as educational as it was 22 years ago and I love that this show is still teaching stuff to children with the same fast pace so at the end of the song you wonder if you learned anything at all or if you just loved the song. Also them being self aware about what year it was had me rolling on the floor.
-ALSO BILL CLINTON STILL PLAYS THE SAX
- (A little side note I love these singing voices even 22 years later Rob still sings like a damn angel for Yakko, Tress is still adorable af for Dot and I still adore Jess’s Wakko in whatever quantity I can get him)
- BRAIN INVENTED THE INTERNET?! WHY DIDN’T ANYBODY TELL ME THIS?!
- Also Brain’s insults are still fire “Pinky I’d be worried this drivel is turning your mind soft but you can’t mash what is already mush.” I have always loved their dynamic ever since I was a little girl. Also I have missed “Pinky are you pondering what I’m pondering?” way too much.
- “That’s nice Brain. I spent the last 22 years undergoing rigorous psychotherapy and realized that our codependent relationship isn’t based on a shared desire to conquer the world but rather my enabling of your systematic emotional and physical abuse.” Baby yes you are absolute right about that and you should say it
- “And do you know what most humans use it for? I do but I don’t think I can say it” WAS THAT A PORN REFERENCE?!
- The bear on the phone in St Peterburg got a good laugh out of me not gonna lie
- Opera cat was super cute!! I also loved the almost Grinch-like smile on Seth Myers
- “Oh that’s a great photo so life like!! *Brain* Ring Ring *Pinky* Hello!! Brain’s phone *Brain* May I speak with the imbecile who ruined my plan? *Pinky* That’s me!!” As much as I hate Pinky abuse this was genuinely funny!!
- I love Yakko’s wide eyed face as he looks around taking everything in!! He’s so cute!!
- “I bet I can sing a bitingly satirical song about it!! Didn’t we just do that before Pinky And The Brain?” YES THIS IS THE HUMOR THAT I LOVE FOURTH WALL JOKES ARE THE BEST IN THIS SHOW
- Wakko’s hip bump with Raven was so stinking cute!!
- “If you wanna make some easy cash just recycle and rehash” Disney the last five years anybody?
- The harmonies are so beautiful on this song!!
And now I’m done!! I hope that everybody enjoyed the episode as much as I did (And I took a lot of cute Pinky pics if anybody wants to use them as an icon)
Okay but what was the point of killing Cas off if A: Dean was gonna die a week later. And B: HAVE THEM NOT BE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN? WHAT? THE FUCK?
Supernatural what the h e l l?????!?!?!!!??????
those motherfuckers did not just start playing the merder theme I—
When they said they were doing a bold take with the finale…. I….
Not me being in contact with someone who’s been in contact with someone with a positive case