Mesopotamia. 3004 B.C.— Hello, Aziraphale.— Crowley.— So, giving the mortals a flaming sword. How did that work out for you?
Inspired by the ‘Loot of Thousand Worlds” sixteen year old Adam Young stumbles upon a golden apple that leads him on an intergalactic treasure hunt to find the legendary treasure trove of Captain Agnes Nutter. Instead of finding the ‘Loot of Thousand Worlds’, Adam finds that family is the most important treasure of all.
A Good Omens Treasure planet fusion.
Summary: Shockingly, attempting to destroy an angel without consulting God first comes with consequences. There is more than one way to fall, and a thousand more ways to inconvenience an angel and a demon who just wanted to be left in peace.
Characters: Gabriel, Crowley, Aziraphale, Beelzebub, Michael, Uriel, Sandalphon
Prologue and all chapters are tagged as ‘winging it’ on my blog.
A/N: Guess who has two thumbs and stumbled onto a writer’s block? That’s me. Pretty relieved to be past it.
“Not now. I’m busy,” Beelzebub buzzed, not lifting their eyes from the screen on their phone. Gabriel was suggesting they go see some museum with old planes, which he had developed an odd fascination with. To be fair, Beelzebub could sort of see the point: it was amusing how humans had tried so hard to soar the skies, not unlike angels could… and yet kept coming up with ways to make the experience absolutely miserable from start to end.
Hell may or may not have had a hand in the constant reduction of size seat and space between rows. They grinned at the thought, sprawled on their throne, and began typing up a reply to Gabriel’s suggestion. They didn’t get to write a lot.
“My Lord, I urgently request audience.”
Beelzebub scoffed, finally looking up. “Urgently? What can be so urgent, Dagon? We hardly have anything much to do, considering that all we were supposed to work towards and build up to has no happened, so–”
“Yes, that is– that is what I mean to talk to you about, my Lord. If you please.”
There was a serious edge to Dagon’s voice, which was actually nothing new because Dagon always took her work very seriously, but this was… more serious than usual, Beelzebub could tell. Slowly, they put down the phone and straightened themselves on the throne.
“… Speak,” they finally said.
No thoughts, ducky socks only…,,,,
Our first week of the Reverse Bang saw selkies and mermaids, adventures as snakes, mosaic angels, pirates, witches of more than one kind, hellhounds, classic retellings, and much, much more! Check out the art and fics from week one of our event below!
Sometimes a step backward comes disguised as a step forward. But sometimes that backward step still presents an opportunity, to go back and offer a hand to those who were left behind.
Words: 2103, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
Four years after the Apocalypse, Aziraphale starts to worry that Crowley is getting tired of being around him. Crowley is coming around less and less, and one time Aziraphale happened across Crowley having lunch with a human man. When he confronts Crowley, he finds out that the demon has been putting together a surprise for him. Hurt/comfort, love, fluff. One-Shot.
Words: 1862, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
After the Apocalypse, Aziraphale and Crowley visit a church.
Aziraphale gave him a sympathetic look, but shut the Bentley’s door behind him and soon disappeared through the doors of the church. Once he was out of sight, Crowley slumped forward slightly, sliding his sunglasses up and rubbing at his eyes. A few deep breaths later, and he felt composed enough to exit the Bentley himself in blatant disregard for the “NO PARKING” sign on the curb.
Words: 2690, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
An angel, a demon, a bench, and some ducks.
Words: 648, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
I rag on David Tennant a lot, but does anyone else notice how messed up the fire scene was? Like, did anyone notice how irresponsible and dangerous that was?
I know he had to sign an agreement of some kind and hopefully there were emergency services on site, but they still had a 49yo father of five run into a burning building with no protective gear on him while hoses blast cold water on him in the middle of winter AND knock him into things. And it wasn’t for a couple minutes either! He had wardrobe changes during the fire scenes! He had to go back and forth between running into a fire and going into the cold outside! We don’t even know if there were retakes. All despite the show not being a stranger to overusing CGI. Like, why didn’t they use special effects for the fire scene? Why did they have to have him risk a hospital visit or worse?
And there’s like, nothing about how Tennant was after being in that scene? Nothing about if he was hurt or had complications after the fact? Only stuff about how some snobs were “doing this for the actor” and “lol the roof almost caught on fire and would have collapsed” and “if he dies, he dies”?
And it’s not because they’re stupid and don’t know that too much fire is bad for you. They know it’s not safe. Even if they are in the building too, David is only one who doesn’t have a mask.
What the hell?
1. First of all, thank you so much for your hard work! I was searching for a story post-armageddon, where Crowley tempt a human but then the human is an angel in disguise and attack him. I don’t remember much, but after all, Crowley wishes he’s somewhere safe and he magically appears in the bookshop. In the end, there’s Gabriel and he is investigating to find who is the angel that attacked Crowley if I don’t remember wrong. Thank you so much for your help, I know it isn’t much ~ @cyanidechan
2. Hi! I was wondering if you could help me find a fic. In it Crowley convinced Aziraphale in the beggining that demons can´t feel love, and now he wants to make him realise thaat it´s not true. Did someone read something like this? Thank you! ~anon
3. Hello! I’m looking for a good omens fic I can’t seem to find again, it was either a 5 parts series or a five chapter fic, it was very slow paced and all took place on the nice after apocanot. there was a scene where they switch bodies in the elevator and lose all control or their limbs, and somewhere there was another great scene where Crowley does a bit about how much he hates shoes. would any of your followers know it? thank you ver much!! ~anon
4. hi!! i lost a fic, and i was hoping you guys could help me find it? it’s set in the post-war years; Aziraphale and Crowley are in the bookshop when a couple young gay kids come by and Aziraphale hides them from the police. he and the kids speak Polari with each other, and the kids make some comments about Crowley being hot, and then at the end Crowley lets Aziraphale know that he speaks Polari too. i can’t find it but it was absolutely lovely!! thank you! ~anon
5. Hello! I’ve lost a fic It was really good but i can’t remember it’s name The idea of it was that Crowley and Aziraphale made an Arrangement, but this arrangement was like a special kind It involved the blood of their wings or something and that it would warn if the other was in trouble?? And there was a scene where Sandalphan was beating Aziraphale and A was focusing that he was NOT in danger so that Crowley wouldn’t come I absolutely love this blog and thank you for the help!! ~ @snoikie14
If you know one of these fics, please use the number in your response!
~ Mod G
✨ c o w b o y ✨ Crowley
Since the series aired, finding original designs has been harder and harder and some of us miss seeing fanart only based on the book.
You just have to tag your drawings, manips or fanfics as #bookomensweek21.
At the end of the week, I’ll create a list with all the URLs of the people who participated in it and I’ll use a randomizer to choose a winner. I’ll draw something for the winner (so keep your ask box open so I can ask you what you want me to do).
//It’s obvious that this is not limited to Crowley and Aziraphale… there are tons of other characters that also deserve our love.
In the garden
One of my dreams has always been to create a coloring book and I wanted to make a pdf with different scenes for Good Omens with different historical / fantasy themes. unfortunately I found myself having many other commissions and projects in my hands and I lost motivation a bit.
This was the first!
If you want feel free to color this little thing, and don’t forget to tag me to see your work!