Okay im bored in the house and I’m in the house bored so welcome to another of
Ciara’s Hot (Lukewarm) Takes
this one is who would propose to who for canon and non-canon ships:
1. Jercy: they pull out rings at the same time and laugh themselves silly before slipping them on each other’s fingers. this mix-up is partially their friends fault because they confided in the same people and everyone thought it’d be hilarious to see.
2. Percabeth: Percy proposes because he is truly a romantic at heart. And Annabeth likes to joke about proposing first but she’s always dreamed about the fairytale romance, “guy gets down on one knee and all that”
3. Jasper: Jason proposes in a fancy restaurant in a nice suit. He’s a little stiff but he’s got the spirit. Piper giggles, kisses his forehead and says yes.
4. Frazel: Hazel proposes everytime she finds a gem on the ground. She thinks it’s hilarious. One day right after she proposes, yet again, this time with an emerald, Frank takes it from her, helps her up and then promptly gets down on one knee and proposes back.
5. Valjackson: Leo proposes. It is sudden and unexpected in its initiation but it is perfect. They wake up to each other one morning and he sees those green eyes and he just knows. “Will you marry me?” they go ring shopping together.
6. Pipabeth: Annabeth leaves a ring in a cupcake on pipers birthday. Piper takes the opportunity, face stuffed with cake, to kneel before her girlfriend, slide the ring out of her mouth and say “Annabeth Chase, I can’t believe you bought your own engagement ring.”
7. ValZhang: Frank proposes. Leo got injured doing something reckless again and it hits frank in the face how he can never lose him. He practices quietly in the infirmary bed, when he thinks Leo can’t hear. Leo does and he’s all cheeky when he says “I hope you don’t plan on sounding so solemn throughout our marriage.” Frank pinches his side and proposes properly and excitedly a few days later.
8. Jasabeth: Annabeth proposes. She’s impatient and she just wants to marry him so she just does it. It thwarts all of Jason’s plans (the reason he took so long) to take her to Rome and do it there but they have a celebratory vacation there instead.
9. McJackson: Piper proposes on April fools, the day of their all out prank war. Her plan is eloborate and executed to perfection. Percy accepts her ring but proposes again some time later because he doesn’t quite know if she was serious and he’d rather be sure than sorry.
10. Leobeth: Leo makes the ring. He spends hours in the forges making it absolutely perfect. When it’s done he cannot even wait, he just runs out, hair frizzy, grease smeared over his cheeks and he pulls Annabeth into a hug, kisses her forehead and says “Be mine?”
11. Valgrace: Jason gets down on one knee and brings Leo to sit on it and he produces a ring that looks almost exactly like the one Leo’s mom used to wear. Leo can’t even get the yes out because he’s crying so hard but an absolute yes it is.