josuke w/ an s/o who can cook and bake | headcanons
– The first time he tries one of your best dishes — oh my goodness, prepare yourself, because he will praise you and your cooking/baking skills non-stop.
– He’s a well-mannered boy, but he will get carried away at times when it comes to stuffing his face with just about anything that you make. He’s just so very impressed and pleased with everything you prepare for him. He’s always looking forward to your next dish.
– If you invite him over to your house before school to have some breakfast, you can bet he’s gonna show up at your front door in such a short amount of time. Same goes for when you have him over for lunch and dinner; anything that’s made by you, he’ll be there.
– He’d be happy to help you prepare something that yields a large serving for some sort of gathering. Maybe you and him invite some friends over, like Okuyasu, Koichi, Yukako, and Rohan, as well as Jotaro and Joseph if they’re in town.
– Remember the episode where Tomoko believed Josuke to have taken a bite of her Kamakura custard? (though it likely must’ve been the user with the paper Stand) Well if it’s true that her son does steal some of her food from time to time, imagine Josuke bringing home something that you’ve made, stores it in the fridge for later, and then comes back to find it gone.
– “Mom! Did you eat that slice of cake that (y/n) made for me?!”
– “I did, and it was delicious. S’what you get for eating some of my stuff.”
– Needless to say, she too enjoys some of the stuff that you make, fondly enough to the point that she’ll tell her son with a smile, “Hey, whenever they make that cake again, bring some home for me. Give my compliments to them as well.”
– I think Josuke is likely to brag a little about your culinary skills to some of his friends. He’d probably smirk at Rohan and compare the latter’s dish (if it’s something simple) to what he’s having for lunch and poke fun at him a bit. “Check out what I’m having for lunch. Impressive, huh?”
– Josuke is also thankful to have you as his teacher. He tries his best to improve his cooking/baking skills, because you make so much for him already that he wishes to show you his appreciation for feeding him well.