The names of the hero of Hithlonde.
The names of the hero of Hithlonde.
Rhythm: Bout time you got up, lazyass!! Comeooon the otherworlders are here!!!
Dynamic: oh yea them! comin’ whatup yall?
"WHO ARE YOU?!"
(Page 2 [chapter 4] "something isn't right")
[Hehehe help idk how to do this comic more faster ;w;]
I have been dragged unceremoniously into playing Just Shapes and Beats, have some fake screenshots
I really, really hate Clash, but as I was trying to not die, I thought to myself “at least it’s not a boss!” which led me to making these
details under the cut bc I have A Lot Of Thots about these two
1. I’d imagine that the boss would have both drops instead of just the 1. Though I figure some of it would be edited down a bit? Especially between the first and second drops. Maybe even cut some off the last drop off, idk
2. Obviously I can’t just call them the song name (there’s two of them and all), so I’ve been calling these two Slash and Bash. I wanted to keep the whole “battle between circles & squares” vibe from the og song, but somehow the circle turned into a saw?? not sure what happened there
3. I imagine this fight happening in 4 phases: lead up to 1st drop, 1st drop, lead up to 2nd drop, and 2nd drop.
4. The first phase [not pictured] is p simple: a square & a circle phase into existence & start spewing shapes to the beat. The square shoots out tiny squares for a few beats, then the circle spews circles, then back to the square again, etc. As the music builds, they start circling eachother, and as the music starts building more, they get faces & details (slash gets the saw, bash gets their bars, etc). Right at the drop, Slash rushes Bash and pushes them off the screen for the moment, taking up the center of the screen for the second phase
5. phase two has these two actually shooting eachother! With guns!
6. A small note about the guns b4 I keep going on: both of them have unique projectiles they fire. Slash’s bullets (in pic 1) are freeflying saws that move a bit more slowly than u might expect, but curve in weird ways and leave trails of sparks behind. (would have liked to make those trails look more like the ones from smthn like Commando Steve or Close To Me, but I got tired lmao) whereas Bash’s bullets (in pic 3) Are cubes that go in a straight line and explode when the hit the side of the screen, sending more cubes flying
7. anyways PHASE TWO (in pic 1) starts with Slash on the offensive and Bash on the defensive. While Slash is firing bullets basically randomly, Bash is slamming into corners to dodge their attacks. Bash gets spikes on the bar facing the direction they’re gonna slam, as well as a pink warning bar fading into existence. about halfway through the drop, Bash slams into Slash and pushes them off screen, taking the offensive position. Bash’s offensive position in actually anchored into the wall & shooting bullets, and they’ll occasionally jump to the center and slam into a different wall. Meanwhile Slash is hugging the sides and kicking up a trail similar to their bullets
8. at the very end of phase two, Slash does the “sneak up on Bash and push them off the screen” thing again. it works twice! this leads into phase three, a premature victory lap for Slash. They p mush just fire off random bullets, trying to get rid of you, but it’s clear that they’re not putting much effort into it. That is, until squares start raining over half of the screen (which half changes to the beat, ofc), and it’s clear Bash isn’t actually gone. The second screenshot is moments before the 2nd beat drop, when Bash slams Clash off the screen and takes up the offensive position, leading into the last phase!
9. Phase four starts like the second half of phase two & is actually what’s pictured in the third image. Halfway through, though, Slash AND Bash both take up offensive positions and start shooting at eachother. The fight ends with the two of them slamming into eachother & exploding into circles & squares!
10. if the second drop does get cut short like I mentioned earlier, then Slash would just. show up guns blazing & thing would proceed like the second half of the fourth phase, but that would make the 3rd pic irrelevant lmao
I literally have nothing else to post <33
Also, the third drawing is for an art trade W a mutual
My hero shapes,,
Hehehe cyan short
This is rare
art requests for @nippsticks and @jsab-fujii over discord!!
jsab + pink corruption + au
square - she/her
cube - she/her
cubic - he/him
circle - he/him/they/them
pentagon - he/him
triangle - she/her
boat - they/he/she
heil - she/her
iris - he/him
pewtellow - she/her/they/them
lycan,lythorus - he/him
pyrare - he/him/they/them
barracube - he/him
blixer - he/him
macabre - he/him
senra - she/her
circumsphere - he/him
cintagon - he/they
lucar - he/him
cubical - he/him
cubase - he/him/they/them
@dailykyoob oh no! your sona fell! it would be a shame if i.. drew him :)
Thinking about how or even why shapes like Blixer, Creatures Ov Deception, Macabre, Spider, etc. (in mi au/s) can be summoned via summoning circle