As this blog is nearing 150 followers (hOW did this happen folks) I’m going to properly introduce myself to the studyblr community and my followers!
Hi! This is Vael and this is my studyblr. Here you’ll find three main types of content:
- Studyspo + bujospo, focusing on STEM subjects (and now uni related content!)
- Aesthetic, generally nature and dark academia
- “Relatable”, which includes memes about studying, music or anything I feel is worth reblogging even if its not specifically studyblr related
Age: 17 (almost 18!)
Nationality + Location: I live in South America (not comfortable disclosing which country) and am a native spanish speaker. So if any of you are learning spanish and need a hand, my asks are always open!
Languages: I have a Cambridge Certificate of English for a C2 Level 3, and a uncertified A2 level of French. I also know a little bit of Greek, and have an ok level of Latin (and i mean old latin, like, i can syntactically analyze and translate some fragments of the eneid but not much more)
School: I’m doing pre-university courses in 2020 and oficially starting my Physics degree in 2021!
- GRAphiC desiGn iS mY PasSSioN (but jokes aside, i love editing pictures and making headers and icons)
- Traditional Drawing + Painting, not good at it, not good at all, but it’s fun nonetheless.
- Writing! I write poetry whenever I can/feel up to it and I also have written short stories. Could use more practice but i’m content with how I’m improving.
- Astronomy + photography. I love taking pictures of nature, the sky, my friends, pets. But my one true love is astrophotography. I can rarely indulge in it because of the city and the pollution and lack of a good telescope. Telescopes are expensive here.
- I love martial arts! I’m a green belt in Judo.
This blog is here for me to be productive, be smart about my studying, and be able to share what being a student is to me. As students we are more similar than we think, no matter how different we are! The student life is rough but this loving community has welcomed me with open arms and showed nothing but kindness so far. I’m planning on giving back.
Thanks on 140+ followers!
I’m a man of science. Flat-earthers, anti-vaxxers and climate change deniers are not welcomed in this blog.
I’m part of the LGBTQ+ community. Trans/Enbyphobes, Homo/Lesbophobes, Bi/Panphobes and A/Arophobes are not welcomed in this blog.
I’m neurodivergent and have a chronic condition. Ableists are not welcomed in this blog.
I’m not white by this site’s US-centric (and sometimes Euro-centric) standards. Racist/Xenophobes/Fascists/Nazis/White Supremacists are NOT ALLOWED TO BREATHE near this blog.
If you disagree with “my views” on these four subjects, there’s the door (☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞