Inside Of The Tokenomics Of Jumble Cash, You Must Know
Binance Smart Chain transactions are not private. Jumble is a simple service that will increase your privacy while transacting on Binance Smart Chain / BNB. Jumble secures your transactions between addresses. Effectively Jumble helps you cut all ties between your old and fresh mixed BNB by jumbling everyone's coins using specially built shuffling algorithms. This can be done via the Jumble browser wallet (coming soon) or directly from the Jumble Pool. Jumble is completely automated and works without human assistance. When the jumbling process is complete the protocol simply removes all related data. From a development perspective, admins can add more pairs and adjust fees in addition to infrastructure upgrades that will contribute to the growth of Jumble. Why Do You Need Jumble Cash?
Cryptocurrencies have gained quality because of many factors, as well as privacy and namelessness. a number of them facilitate users to hide their identities and their transactions. Amid mounting considerations concerning the namelessness of early cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, users square measure sorting out new choices. Privacy coins square measure distinctive cryptocurrencies that permit a user to realize total namelessness once creating blockchain transactions. The identity of users and also the origins of their transactions square measure fully protected. These coins empower senders and receivers to stay anonymous with completely different levels of privacy, like hidden billfold addresses and group action balances. With privacy coins, payments really stay personal.
Jumble Pools utilize a fully decentralized and autonomous protocol for private transactions for BNB (BEP20). It enables transaction privacy on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) leveraging privacy-focused algorithms to effectively break the on-chain link between transaction sources and destination addresses. Users interact with their wallets exactly like using MetaMask. Jumble works the magic in the background to improve and protect your privacy.
What is JUM Token?
JUM is the native currency of the Jumble Cash ecosystem. JUM Holders can stake their tokens. 80% of all fees collected by the protocol (in BNB) will be distributed monthly to people who are staking JUM. The remaining 20% will be used to help fund continuous development and growth.
Total Supply : 100,000,000
Initial Circulating Supply: 42,175,000
IDO launch on BSC Starter : 30,000,000 JUM
Date: 28th April 14:00 UTC - 30th April 14:00 UTC
JUM price: 0.0004 BNB
Vesting: 100% unlocked
Contribution currencies: BNB
Liquidity on listing : 12,000,000 JUM
Date: 30th April 14:01 UTC
JUM price: 0.0005 BNB
Team Distribution Details
Locked for 12 months
Distributed monthly from month 13 to 36.
Jumble accomplishes one thing astonishing within the background to boost and obtain your security. Non-Jumble customers will in like manner use the Pools clearly through the net and add the extent of safety valued by everybody. With Jumble, your trade lead does not amendment nonetheless your security will increase. In addition, you get your guaranteed growth in the BNB ecosystem. Crypto is the future and Jumble Cash is the safety guard of that future.
For More Information Please Visite Us;
Website : https://jumblecash.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/jumble_cash
Medium : https://medium.com/@jumblecash
BNB pools : https://jumblecash.com/app
Telegram : https://t.me/jumblecash
Proof Of Registration Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5331970.msg56992741#msg56992741
Forum Username: alisadoll
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2163464
BSC Wallet Address: 0x95DE5b16D11f5250cC4E66A026b4b2F20EE9fe65