Here's some wips on the Lord of Change I'm working on as a personal project! Decided I wanted them to be holding out an unrolled parchment scroll, so I'm making that with some paperclip for support wires, and I'll use milliput for the parchment once the wrist is done! :D
House Isekai ARR Masterlist Here
- Jean waited patiently as the Instructors of House Isekai looked at all the data being transferred.
- The Knights of Favonius members were sitting near each other on crates, watching them at work.
(Lisa) "How exactly is this going to work, now?"
(Aigis) "During your last fight, we were able to recreate people from our memories with them. That's what we understand anyway, the Crystal Tower is still being investigated on how it exactly works."
(Rean) "This test is working off all of your memories, so you will not be participating in this combat exercise. We need to test the effectiveness of our recreations."
(Kaeya) "Makes sense."
(Venti) "So, just who exactly are we grabbing for this test?"
- Before anyone could answer him, Class VII and the Garreg Mach students walked in.
(Kairos) "We're ready for today's exercise."
(Kazuma) "Good, cause by the looks of it, think you're gonna need it!"
- They all looked at each other and shrugged, walking into position and unsheathing their weapons.
(Aigis) "Last time, you were tasked with fighting overwhelming odds, going against former members Doomguy and Darkness. Today, you will be fighting a wild card, something you cannot possibly predict, much like Kazuma's group. Your objective is to simply make the enemy surrender."
(Juna) "So, who's the person?"
(Rean) "That's the fun part. You won't know."
(Stefan) "Of course not..."
(Towa) "Beginning simulation!"
- House Isekai was teleported to a massive training hall, almost a 1 to 1 recreation of Garreg Mach’s training hall. waiting for their opponent.
(Helena) "I think we'll be fighting only one person judging from what they were saying."
(Elizabeth) "Seems a bit overkill with all of us here, doesn't it?"
(Kairos) "Tch, are you forgetting how easily our asses were handed to us just against two people?!"
(Altina) "Numerical advantage does not appear to be a factor in this world. It is all about the individual."
(Musse) "That goes doubly so for our world. One person is all it takes to change the tide of a battle."
(Ash) "So...where's our target?"
(Juna) "Oh crap, did the exercise already start?!"
(Astrid) "It might be an ambush!"
- Everyone drew their weapons out and looked around.
- Meanwhile, the staff and Knights were watching through a screen.
(Venti) "As I was saying, who did you choose?"
(Towa) "We tried not to poke around in your memories too much, so we just grabbed someone you all had met before. She showed up pretty regularly too, specifically in Jean's."
(Rean) "Don't think you ever told us about her, know who this is?
- Rean held up a crystal and it displayed a low quality image.
(Amber) "...Oh hey, Klee!"
(Diluc) "Man, you don't seem to relent on giving those kids a beating, do you?'
(Kazuma) "Eh? I know the whole theme of today's training is wild card or whatever, but what can she do?"
(Jean) "Well, you see..."
[Let's go, Crimson Knight! - Genshin Impact OST]
(Kurt) "To our left!"
- Everyone spun around as a small figure materialized.
- It was a small red girl with a large backpack.
(Klee) "Oh, hello! Who are you all?"
(Kurt) "Uh...My name is Kurt, and this is Class VII. Juna, Altina, Ash, and Musse."
(Elizabeth) "Oh goddess, she is adorable! I'm Elizabeth! We are students of Garreg Mach! These are other students."
(Kairos) "Kairos. That's Helena, Astrid, and Stefan."
(Stefan) "Cute kid...Wait, is she our enemy for today?"
(Klee) "E...Enemy? Oh, you mean to play!"
(Klee) "Yay! Wanna play catch?"
- Klee had a glint in her eye that made everyone get back on guard.
(Astrid) "I don't think we should say yes to that..."
(Klee) "Ah, here we go!"
- Klee brought out a small spherical object and tossed it at the group.
(Helena) "It's...kind of cute."
(Altina) ...?! "Alert, high amounts of gunpowder detected!"
(Stefan) "Wait, does that mean-"
(Musse) "IT'S A GRENADE!"
- Stefan rushed to the front as his helmet's visor slid down and slammed his shield in front of the bomb, the explosion going off and making everyone dive for cover on the ground.
- When it detonated, debris rocketed into the air, the floor's contents scattering in random directions while it rained smaller chunks onto the students.
(Kairos) "This is our wild card?!"
(Klee) "Heehee! I got more~!"
(Juna) "Set, Gunner!"
- Juna's tonfa's aimed towards the bombs being tossed at them, and pulled the triggers.
- Bullets flew out and hit their marks, each explosion causing a small smokescreen of dust and gunpowder to fill the air.
- Kairos and Elizabeth's hands glowed as they charged up their spells and aimed at Klee.
- Klee was humming as she tossed a massive bomb that bounced across the floor like a ball.
- Helena, Astrid, and Altina ran behind cover while Klee seemed to not notice the three on her flank.
- Stefan, Ash, and Kurt dodged out the way of the incoming bouncing bomb.
- Musse, Juna, Elizabeth, and Kairos tried shooting the bouncing bomb, but every shot ricocheted off before it blew up, scattering smaller shaped bombs around their feet.
(Musse) "NOBODY MOVE!"
(Elizabeth) "What in the world are these!?"
(Juna) "I think they're mines!-"
- She was cut off by the rapid explosions they caused, setting everything on fire, including them.
- They quickly shattered into glass-like shards and disappeared from the simulation.
- The four flew out of the simulation and landed on their backs.
(Juna) "Ugh...my ears are ringing...!"
- Amber and Venti couldn't help but snicker.
(Kaeya) "Well, looks like we taught her well."
(Kairos) "You trained her to use explosives?!"
(Jean) "That would have been Klee's mother..."
(Lisa) "And you think our little Klee is a handful!" chuckle
- Helena appeared behind Klee and grabbed her bag.
(Helena) "Stop that."
- Klee jumped up angrily as she reached for her bag.
(Klee) "Give Dodoco back!"
- Astrid and Altina walked up to Klee, Astrid keeping her spear out while Altina kept her summon by her side.
- Klee pointed at the small keychain that resembled her bombs.
(Klee) "Dodoco is my friend! You're not playing nice!"
(Astrid) "Playing nice?! You're blowing us up!"
- Kurt, Ash, and Stefan kept their distance, trying to sneak up from behind as she was distracted.
(Klee) "GIVE HIM BACK!"
- Klee reached for her pocket.
(Klee) "BLOW THEM ALL UP!"
- As her hands extended outwards, small flowers flew out behind her, all seeming to have a mind of their own as they charged up.
(Helena) "Oh sh-"
- The small flowers shot out laser-like projectiles, which quickly blew them into smithereens, the three being reduced to shards.
(Stefan) "GOOD GODDESS!"
(Kazuma) "JESUS CHRIST!"
(Aigis) "I see..."
(Towa) "I think we need to choose easier candidates?"
(Rean) "Maybe we should choose next time and not Aigis."
(Aigis) "M-My apologies..."
(Ash) "So wait, if those automatically aimed at them, then what about-"
- The flowers turned to the last three members.
(Klee) "Hmph, jerks!"
- The three slid out of the simulation, face first.
(Jean) "...Well, you lasted longer than most people do."
(Diluc) "Take comfort in that, at least."
Jalin Silaturahmi ke KBRI Kairo, PPIDK Timtengka Angkat Topik Keberagaman dan Moderasi Beragama
Informatikamesir.net, Kairo — Pada jumat (18/07/21) Koordinator terpilih Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia Kawasan Timur Tengah dan Afrika (PPIDK Timtengka), Hafizd Alharomain Lubis, beserta beberapa delegasi PPI negara yang berada di Kawasan Timur Tengah dan Afrika, mengadakan kunjungan ke Duta Besar Republik Indonesia di Kairo, Mesir. Pada pertemuan yang diadakan di atas kapal itu, selain menjalin…
View On WordPress
freckled baby✨💕 in watercolors ofc✨
Jolly and the Flytrap @ Gagagarten, Café Kairo © 17.07.2021 Patrick Principe https://wp.me/p8baL8-bnb #JollyAndTheFlytrap #concertpics #musicphotography #concertphotography #live #onstage #voodoo #CafeKairo #Kairo #polka #folk (hier: Café Kairo) https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcgRKhLq5j/?utm_medium=tumblr
Jolly and the Flytrap @ Gagagarten, Café Kairo © 17.07.2021 Patrick Principe https://wp.me/p8baL8-bnb #JollyAndTheFlytrap #concertpics #musicphotography #concertphotography #live #onstage #voodoo #CafeKairo #Kairo #polka #folk (hier: Café Kairo) https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcgKFLL6Ro/?utm_medium=tumblr
Jolly and the Flytrap @ Gagagarten, Café Kairo © 17.07.2021 Patrick Principe https://wp.me/p8baL8-bnb #JollyAndTheFlytrap #concertpics #musicphotography #concertphotography #live #onstage #voodoo #CafeKairo #Kairo #polka #folk (hier: Café Kairo) https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcf-vKLvrS/?utm_medium=tumblr
a small, pretty kai
> You...Aren’t feeling well, but what else is new.
BANDA ACEH – Jenazah almarhumah Septia Ulfa Lestari, mahasiswi Fakultas Ushuluddin Universitas Al-Azhar, Kairo, Mesir, tiba di Aceh melalui Bandara Sultan Iskandar Muda Blangbintang, Selasa, (13/7/2021). Almarhumah dijemput langsung keluarganya yang kemudian melanjutkan perjalanan darat ke tanah kelahirannya di Gampong Kuala Trang, Kecamatan Kuala Pesisir kabupaten Nagan Raya. Ketua Tim Penggerak…
View On WordPress
‘woe, [blank] be upon ye’ is probably one of my favorite memes but i don’t know how to make my own
BANDA ACEH – Ketua Tim Penggerak PKK Aceh, Dyah Erti Idawati, menjemput kepulangan jenazah Septia Ulfa Lestari (22), mahasiswi asal Nagan Raya yang meninggal dunia di Kairo Mesir, yang tiba di Bandara Sultan Iskandar Muda, Aceh Besar, Selasa (13/7/2021). Kepulangan jenazah Septia juga dijemput langsung di bandara oleh Bupati Nagan Raya Jamin Idham, Anggota DPRA Edi Kamal, Kepala Dinas Sosial Ace…
View On WordPress
JAKARTA – Setelah tertunda akibat perubahan penerbangan dari Turkey Airlines, jenazah Septia Ulfa Lestari (22), Mahasiswi asal Aceh yang meninggal di Kairo, akhirnya tiba di Jakarta. Kepala Badan Penghubung Pemerintah Aceh (BPPA), Almuniza Kamal, Senin (12/7/2021), mengatakan seharusnya jenazah almarhumah tiba pada Minggu, 11 Juli 2021. “Namun karena ada perubahan penerbangan, akhirnya baru tiba…
View On WordPress
"Self-destruction draws patterns in me" is such a Kai line
Ihr habt richtig gelesen: ägyptisch! Kam bisher hier im Blog nicht vor. Das mag vor allem daran liegen, dass die Reise schon 2005 stattfand und man damals aus heute nur schwer nachvollziehbaren Gründen nicht jedes Essen und jedes Getränk fotografierte – eine verrückte Zeit! Weshalb es diese Bilder auch nicht gibt. Dann stolperte ich kürzlich über diese Bilder. Der Kaffee ist zwar nicht im Bild,…
View On WordPress