Knock Knock is the worst movie I’ve ever seen. It made me feel like complete and total shit. I am crying and feel like I’m going to puke.
Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
Get you a wife who understands your love for Keanu
1989 and 2018.
Time has been ridiculously kind to them.
My brain trying to decide who and what from my past or present I should obsess over for 3 month straight
The Happy Retirement that should have been
yeah we himbos , keep scrollin
tall men with long hair make me weak in the knees 🙈
Keanu Reeves es un loco de las motos. No sólo tiene su propia marca, también atesora una corta pero valiosa colección de joyitas.
Keanu Reeves además de ser un gran actor por sus papeles en “Matrix”, “John Wick”, “Speed”, y muchas más, también es cofundador de Arch Motorcycle, su propia empresa de personalización de motocicletas, y aquí nos presume algunos de sus trabajos, además de algunas de las que ha coleccionado desde que comenzó a montarlas en los 80 y las que ha usado en sus películas, incluyendo las ya mencionadas.
In this episode, we follow Jon Cryers and study them in their natural habitat on the all new episode of Animal Phax.
Please like, comment, share, and subscribe for more Animal Phax!
I’m sitting here thirsting over men and women in their 50s and 60s and none of you even care
Geeks and nerds of all types are on their way to attend what is being touted as the world’s largest fan convention. However, trouble is afoot when rumors start circulating that spoilers for the upcoming movie “Space Rangers: Final Destination” (parody of Avengers: Endgame) are lying somewhere around the area. It’s up to our protagonists to find the spoilers and safeguard them in order to preserve the movie’s secrets. However…will they fall into the temptation of reading the spoilers?
* Tom Holland, Michael B. Jordan, Randall Park, and Lyrica Okano play the main leads. Tom plays an obnoxious otaku/weeb, Michael plays an otaku who is a lot more chill than Tom’s character, Randall plays a gamer who was hoping to take part in the convention’s Mario Kart tournament, and Lyrica plays a Marvel/DC fangirl who is constantly criticizing both companies’ creative decisions.
* The movie’s poster is Tom cosplaying as Naruto, Michael cosplaying as Vegeta, Randall cosplaying as Jim from The Office, and Lyrica cosplaying as Harley Quinn. There are two hidden jokes here; first, we have the white guy portraying the Asian character and the Asian girl portraying the white character. Second, Randall is technically reprising his role as Steve / Asian Jim.
* Zendaya, in a rare case of against-type casting, plays the main villain. She plays one of the screenwriters of “Space Rangers: Final Destination” who decided to leak the script out of spite for not being credited as the main writer.
* In one of Zendaya’s “villain” moments, she brags about being the one who was responsible for destroying Game of Thrones season 8 by deliberately giving bad advice to D&D. Her reason; to watch the GOT fandom burn. But then, she also clarifies that she didn’t force D&D to follow her advice, they did it on their own.
* Charlie Cox plays an exaggerated version of himself. Here, he’s portrayed as a bitter actor who keeps talking about how awesome Daredevil season 4 could’ve been had the show been renewed. However, every time he talks about the hypothetical season 4, the details get progressively crazier and crazier (“Guys, we were going to introduce GALACTUS in episode 9, it was going to be nuts!”).
* Keanu Reeves makes a cameo appearance as one of the convention’s main guest speakers. He’s introduced as if he was a god descending from the heavens. Also, there’s a subtle joke about him being immortal.
Watching John Wick for the first time was the wife killed to get John back in the game?
When you have adult money
Me: I’m done thinkin about Bill and Ted!
Also me: *says that while wearing a shirt that says wyld stallyns while drawing a Bill and Ted related picture*
Keanu Reeves is making a comic? Huh… neat.