☕️ Coffee taste better in this mug.
☕️ Coffee taste better in this mug.
Akatsuki Robes should be considered a form of loungewear
Thinking of writing a yandere Akatsuki story where they are all have the same darling but their reasons for keeping her/him/them around is for different reasons. So far, all I have is that Sasori would be obsessed with your beauty. He’d hate it when your injured because it would ruin your skin.
Narutober 2021, day #12: FAVORITE ARC
Finally the piece I wanted to share xd
Childs of the Prophecy
This piece is just about how different and similar Pain and Naruto are. Paying attention to how having the same teacher, loved ones to fight for and and a strong desire for change doesn't mean they were going to end up walking the same path. They become very different people as they grow. Each one with their loses and the discovery of their own agency in the world. Even with all these similarities they end up built with a completely different way of seeing the world and the ways of how to best approach the problematics in front of them. Both of them filled with rage, power and pain, yet. Not the same
All i can say now is. I loved this one drawing. I really wanted it to turn out as good as I was able to! And for now I'm proud! :-9
As always, reference used, thanks for reading me and wish me luck;;;;
Bapies with motivation and godlike potential
Pain: Solve it yourself. You got yourself into that, you can get yourself out.
Konan: I see. Let me see if I can help some way.
Kakazu: This "problem" better not of cost us any money.
Hidan: Why the fuck would I care, bitch?
Itachi: I'll help.
Kisame: *grinning* Don't we all?
Deidara: Did you explode something? Because that's not a problem, THAT'S ART.
Sasori: Go confront someone else on this matter. I'm busy.
Tobi: OOOoOOOooOOooOO! I love problems just as much as I love Senpai.
Orochimaru: Hmmm. I hope this problem hasn't messed up any of my plans or experiments.
Black Zetsu: Of course you'd cause a problem. Make sure you take care of it.
White Zetsu: Oh, that's lovely.
*Konan and Deidara, baking together*
Konan: *reading recipe out loud* Okay next we need to beat three eggs until —
Deidara: *rolling up his sleeves* Stand back Konan I’ll handle this! *makes a fist* Those eggs will be sorry they were ever born!
Konan: Dei … no.
mirror selfie snap from Nagato
🌧️ 🌧️ 🌧️
Finally done !! ┻━┻︵└(՞▽՞ └)
I was writing an Akatsuki story about a civilian reader who they go to because you don’t judge them and support their cause but it’s kind of developed and I’m actually crying while writing because what was supposed to be a couple hundred words has developed into something much more soft and angsty
If ya’ll don’t cry when I’m finished with this imma be upset cause I’m certainly crying
So currently my Akatsuki List looks like this:
Itachi: planned suicide
Kisame: patriotic suicide
Pain: talked into suicide
Konan: did nothing
Deidara: artistic suicide
Sasori: planned suicide
Kakuzu: killed by plot no jutsu
Hidan: no food
Obito: heroic suicide
Shin Uchiha: killed by his own clones of himself
White Zetsu: killed by Sasuke's PR
Black Zetsu: sealed
Various anime-only members: forgotten by Kishimoto
the Akatsuki and their ideal vacations:
Whenever there's a chance to get away, the Akatsuki all have their own preferences, some relaxing, some exhilarating.
• Kisame: His favorite type of time off is definitely a family-orientated visit; Kiri is far from the hideout/house and if he can get back to his clan for a weekend or two, it's absolutely worth the journey.
• Itachi: What the Uchihas (all of them, honestly) need is some time away type of thing every once in awhile. Since family stress levels are always high, Itachi likes to take the chance to go off on his own for a day or two, not too long so his duties don't slip, but just enough to grab a good book and go treat shopping somewhere quiet.
• Sasori: A low budget vacation is his favorite; he's the type of guy to bring work alongside recreational plans, often using his free time to actually get ahead in whatever projects he's got on his schedule.
• Deidara: Oh, he's a thrill seeker: amusement parks, cage-diving, paintballing...all the things that are no where near relaxing and rejuvenating. Sometimes, he can get Obito to come along, but most of the time it's Hidan who joins in on the chaos.
• Hidan: Anything sketchy and has a reputation for being haunted. He'll do over-nights in abandoned buildings and spooktacular seclusions just to prove the point that he ain't scared of shit. Honestly, it's barely a vacation, since he often indulges in loads of free time away from classes.
• Kakuzu: Surprise, surprise, he likes expensive seclusion. Now, Kuzu is modest in most means of daily life, but it is always his dream to take some quality-time away from work and studies, perhaps at a private five-star hotel room or a weekend getaway for one unless Hidan weasels in with perhaps wine-tasting or sightseeing.
• Obito: Ah, he likes something touristy and itinerary-oriented. Obito is a stickler for schedules sometimes and if he can convince anyone to go with him, they are doomed to a minute-to-minute plan of the day. He also enjoys souvenir-hunting, which Rin always makes fun of him.
• Zetsu: Unsurprisingly, he likes an abandoned cabin in the woods. He likes to seek through field guides for fun in whatever forest he ends up in, but enjoys the peace and solitude. Sometimes, he'll go mushroom collecting or even bird watching.
• Konan: My girl Ko likes a good, old-fashioned staycation in her time off. Big crowds and loud places aren't her forte and living with a full house of fledgling men is honestly tiresome; she'll hole up in her room with a week's worth of junk food and just vibe, draw or read or write or whatever strikes her in the moment.
• Nagato: Hmm, he's into local sightseeing. He'll go home to Ame quite often and enjoys visiting their parks and quaint little local history museums, something he's taken an affection to collecting souvenirs from. Most of the time, Yahiko and Konan will tag along, but sometimes he prefers only Jiraya's company.
• Yahiko: Ah, yes, another thrill-seeker. Though he isn't into the same adventures as Dei, Yahiko will go solo rock climbing and kayaking, usually gravitating towards outdoorsy activities. He likes to camp and though it's almost impossible to convince any of the other members, he can get Zetsu and Obito to tag along, maybe even Kisame at times.
She is my wife
Hidan, going to Kakuzu’s room: Oi; can you help me? My damn leg got ripped off and my right arm is hanging by a thread.
Kakuzu: The hell? Didn’t I warn you about being more careful during those heathen rituals of yours?!
Hidan: That ain’t how this shit happened!
Kakuzu: Then what did??
Hidan: *thinks back to earlier*
Konan: *comes out of bathroom beaming*
Konan: Guess what guys? I finally lost those pesky five pounds!
Itachi: Well done, Konan.
Deidara: That’s awesome, hm.
Nagato: Good job, dear. I’m proud of —
Hidan: Ya lost five pounds, cutie? What’d ya do, take off all your makeup? *roars laughter*
Itachi, Deidara, and Nagato:
Konan: … everybody out. Except Hidan.
Hidan, to Kakuzu: Nobody in this house has a damn sense of humor!
semi realistic Pain
Konan: Did you print out the invitations for Deidara’s surprise party?
Kisame: Yes, except there’s a problem … something happened with the printer so instead of saying “Deidara’s Birthday” they all say “Deidara’s Bi”.
Konan: That’s terrible!
Kisame: I know; I —
Hidan: You’re damn right it’s terrible, shark-man. At least be accurate; anyone with eyes can see the kid is gay.
Konan and Kisame: