Leia: Best. Gift. Ever.
Leia: Best. Gift. Ever.
They rejoiced in their new life.
date night (1/2)
I’m sorry but you do not just look at your platonic best friend like this.
❝ I will love with my heart bare, with it vulnerable, with it exposed, ready for anyone to hold it tender or tear into it with their teeth bared. I am ready to be hurt. I am ready for the come and go, because there is one thing on this world i refuse to do, and that is not love. It is what living means, what rest under the roll of your tongue when you say, “ALIVE”, and i will live to the fullest. There is no cruelty that will stop me, no desperate prayer. ❞ - (..) HEARTBARE, an independant, private and selective multmuse for for various fandoms, including TVDU, DC COMICS, MARVEL, FEAR STREET, and more. loved and bared by JARE. © © ©
Blue is finishing up her Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
brain's in a bad way, have a quick softly painted kain
This handsome guy is Hayden, and he's from @millepied-legacy. Maggie has been my mutual for a long-long time, and I love her story. So it was only logical to ask her to be part of my legacy 🥰
- Felix HATES how nail polish smells despite the fact that he paints his nails quite often
- Portia is the type to have her christmas tree up the second thanksgiving is over
- Barbara (genshin) LOVES true crime and sometimes her and Rosaria talk about it (Rosaria loves these conversations, but she pretends not to)
- It was actually very difficult for Asra to remember the meanings of the tarot cards at first
- Despite what he says, Sage is pretty good at comforting people (even though most of the time he doesn’t know he’s comforting them)
- Muriel sharpens candy canes into candy cane shanks
- Kaeya sometimes goes to the Cat’s Tail and when Diona serves him a drink he pretends to not like it (because he knows what her little mission is :)
Wellness retreat ep was good too glad I’m enjoying myself again even if still not feeling strongly about any character except maybe Hope
Fred: Happy birthday, Sunshine!
Leia: Thanks dad!! Do I get a laptop too?
Fred: Nope.. I suggested that but your mom insisted you’d prefer some overpriced workout equipment.. I thought she was kidding at first.. and then I thought she was trying to punish you for something..
tried to tell jokes and she did not like it
A few nights later, Emory and Marlee found that Waffle had passed away. Rest in peace, Waffle, you were loved!
oh my god you little rat