𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄! 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐬
dame da ne
*jojo music blares*
*cue the cpr x misery remix* *insert asmo twerking*
GN!MC and Brothers kissing passion turn aggressive.
The Brothers and Drunk F!MC is their worst nightmare
Get me a picture of Solomon Shirtless
An Angel doesn't belong here!
You spell my name wrong!
Let the right demon in
Why are you wearing My brother’s shirt? (The Brothers Ver.)
Is that Mine? (The Dateable Ver.)
Obey Me! Memes.
Some I already regret but have fun. 🥴
I hope Leviathan the Tempest can become like, quasi-popular-ish
I just think it’s neat
Okay I have some age headcanons actually (Obey Me! Everyone except Solomon)
- Lucifer is obviously actually the oldest and most powerful, but I like to think he was maybeeee about Luke's age when their father made Mammon (AKA the perfect age for an older sibling to become enamored with the new arrival)
- So when Mammon needed to get trained, Lucifer would have been the perfect age to do that (and he does <3)
- Levi is also literally younger than Mammon, but not by very much— since they're p much immortal, Levi would probably catch up to Mammon, who's kid sized when Levi is born, and absolutely wigged out about it. Like, that's a baby!! What the heck! That's cool!! He wants to help!
- And Lucifer would have maaaybe been a teenager, starting to get more responsibility as an archangel in the wings, but still having enough time to watch his little brother be absolutely enthralled with his new responsibility
- Levi absolutely spits water in mammon's face as an early demonstration of his powers and little Mammon is so excited to tell Lucifer
- Oh, also Leviathan and Lord Diavolo are probably of similar ages by the art logic since in the baby event, we see in the card art a clearly teen Lucifer with a clearly kid Diavolo
- Oddly enough though, Barbatos feels like he should be older than all of them considering he basically raised Diavolo, but that art makes him look like he's younger than Mammon
- So I'd put Barbs at between Mammon and Levi's ages, with Dia probably being a little younger than Levi
- Obviously Satan was born last and much later
- Asmo would be kid sized when Levi's a teen, I think, with the twins being toddler sized when Asmo is kid sized
- Simeon and Lucifer are probably the same age, with Simeon possibly being a little younger, though I don't think it'd make that much of a difference, y'all know their vibe (Simeon has clearly known Lucifer for most of his life, if not all)
Bonus: Simeon was a slightly younger young man when Luke came about, and he wasn't sure what it was about him, but he was already fond of the little one <3
- Toddler Luke definitely was already showing signs of wanting to learn and be a good angel
I know i have a serious post abt what the LIs smell like but hear me out:
Mammon smells like copper, like, licking a pennie smells like copper its probably weird af
Lucifer smells like old man aftershave
I dont think Levi smells like B.O bc he likes water so he probably bathes regularly, his breath probs smells like fish tho
Watch Obey Me! The Anime #12 — Silent Night: A Brotherless New Year's Eve
“How’re you doing, Cap’n?” Amos asked. “You seem a little twitchy.”
“Fine,” Jim said. “Just covering near-constant panic with light humor, same as anyone.”
Leviathan Falls by James S. A. Corey
“I’m heading down to the galley for a minute,” he said.
“Grab a coffee for me too,” Alex said.
“Oh no. Not coffee. I’m maybe up to some chamomile or warm milk. Something soothing and unaggressive.”
“Sounds good,” Alex said. “When you change your mind and get some coffee, grab one for me too.”
Leviathan Falls by James S. A. Corey
Watch Obey Me! The Anime #11 — A Trip for Seven | Part 2
Watch Obey Me! The Anime #10 — A Trip for Seven | Part 1
let's do this!
Contains demons being demons, unhealthy behaviors, toxic relationship elements
Lucifer and Leviathan are surprisingly similar in certain ways. .
Lucifer naturally desires you to have pride in yourself and your abilities. He firmly believes a healthy sense of assurance is necessary for any success. But, he also has the darker, more demonic desires..
He'll start by asking about your friends and family. When you two are close enough that he cares enough to genuinely listen, he wants to know any and everything you're willing to share. If you and them have healthy relationships, he'll likely leave you as is. If you're happy and healthy, he'd never want to disrupt your well being.
However.. If there's genuine strain, or you're distanced enough, or heaven forbid, the relationship(s) is/are toxic to you, (and you won't let him go after them) he'll patiently wait until his words can get to you. Regular assurance of your worth, compliments when you accomplish both small and large tasks, he'll make you believe you're worth something.
Next, he'll start gently prodding when your guard is down, leading you to question the people you left behind in the human realm. You'll question if they truly smile with love when they see you. You'll question if they'd actually have your back when it counts.
You're the master of the seven Lords of Hell mc! You're at least good friends with the Prince, and you may even have a small fan club cult following in the lesser and perhaps even mid level demons at RAD.
Is it not healthy to cut out the toxic/unnecessary people in your life? The Morningstar only wants what's best for you! And if it means he gets more time with you?
How very convenient.
Leviathan would have a similar approach, though he'd naturally rely on your jealousy of others. During his own jealous fits, he may even try and turn your envy to your friends and family even if they are genuine in their affection for you.
He'll help you remember everytime someone got a promotion over you, every time another friend or sibling was chosen for something over you, every perceived slight against you.
How did they earn a higher grade than you? You're clearly better than them!
Of course some random person would win that prize you wanted, when is life ever fair?
How did your old friend get that job they wanted already, yet you're still studying? They always slacked off anyways, they didn't deserve it!
Bit by bit, you'd ideally (for him anyway) dislike your old friend groups/family until you can't remember loving them in the first place. You'd push them away until the bridge is burnt several times over.
And if Lucifer was also working to make you believe they weren't good enough for you? You'd have to try very hard to remember the good times, remember they aren't only the negative traits that are now exaggerated in your eyes by your demons.
Let's hope your old friends and family are worth fighting for, mc. Remember, true bonds can withstand the meddling of possessive demons if only you try.