Pretzel Chicken Bites 🥨🙌🏻
1. 1 cup of flour
2. ½ tsp salt
3. ½ tsp pepper
4. 1 tsp mustard powder
5. 1 cup oat milk
6. 1/3 applesauce
7. 5 cups of Snyder’s snap pretzels (that’s the brand I used but any type of pretzels would work great!)
1. Put Snyder’s snap pretzels in a plastic bag and zip it shut. Take a rolling pin and roll over the pretzels until they are all crushed and small enough to act as bread crumbs. You don’t want complete powder-just small pieces. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In another large bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Set aside.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the oat milk and applesauce. Set aside.
4. Cut up 2 lbs of chicken breast into 1 inch pieces.
5. Toss the chicken pieces in the flour mixture then oat milk mixture and finally the pretzel bowl. Press the pretzels crumbs on the chicken.
6. When they are all finished put the bites in the air fryer on 375 for about 15 minutes you might have to do a couple of batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Make sure you spray the air fryer basket and the chicken bites with oil before cooking.