What happens when you mix the psychological horror of Beneviento with the physical horror of Moreau?
You get two highly protective and lethal mutant assistants who would wholeheartedly kill for eachother once they're in love.
//Wanted to do something for them since I made the designs~ uwu This was also to kinda visibly show along the lines of what Mica can do before Emelia helps with her own physical mutation. She can produce a thick smoke/shadow from her breath and pores, though sometimes it seems... sentient...
And that's without Boris lurking around her.
If you add him in and his willingness to do absolutely ANYTHING for her because that's how in love with her he is, you're in danger if you even sneeze wrong in her direction.
Like Karl and Emelia, these two are totally inseparable once they fall for eachother.//
Did another smut thing, this time for Metalworks because I've had it in my head all day but I ended up REALLY loving it, alot more than I thought I would.
Censored smut under the cut <3
Replace my broken parts
I need someone to fix me
My heart won't heal
Cause something's missing
Machines don't bleed that easily
Fix me now
Replace my broken parts
Machines don't bleed that easily
Fix me now
'Broken Parts' - Smash Into Pieces
//This wasn't about to be a song related sketch but the song itself came on and kinda felt the situation I guess so there we go :'D The song itself is also REALLY good, and definitely a song from Karls perspective, in a way.//
I very much enjoyed the squish and thick bodies, working with these two is always a joy simply because of their body types QuQ And Karl has given me SO much more appreciation and practice with body hair, I'm happy~
//If you'd like to see the uncensored version, you can check out the twitter post here!~ 18+ ONLY, please!!//
EDIT: I messed up, Mica is actually 5'9"(175.3cm) :'D
In true 'me' fashion, I have created yet another AU for some characters...
And again, in 'me' fashion, it's a Resident Evil Village AU. uwu
This will kinda be a small Spin-off of the Survival AU because I don't like killing these 3 in particular, so everyone gets to live. (These three are my other main characters, with Aria and Mica being my two mascots. No way in hell am I killing them off.)
I have thus made small sketchy 'reference sheets' of the new 3 with their fully mutated forms, as well as added Emelia because I wanted to have the full set because obviously:
House Dimitrescu - Aria
House Moreau - Boris
House Beneviento - Mica
House Heisenberg - Emelia
Yes, Emelias mutation is the shortest of the 4, but as far as I know, she's the most physically powerful. I've also made it to where it's the actual sizes of them compared to their other forms- in the cases of the new 3, I've just added how tall they are if they stand straight on their hind legs, hence why Boris very obviously doesn't look like he's over 7 feet tall.
Here's some little things about the other 3!~
-- Long post, so more info under the cut~ uwu --
All four are considered 'assistants' of sorts (or at least the new three are).
- Aria is, of course, in the presence of the lovely Lady Dimitrescu, acting kinda as a mediator for the girls and a... much kinder go-between for the maids. She may look rather smug and somewhat vicious, bit she's still the sweet older woman who isn't fond of violence that we all know and love. Her Cadou is in her stomach and has granted her wings in small resemblance to Mother Miranda, as well as minor elemental manipulation. (Not creation, just manipulation) Her fully mutated self, in true Dimitrescu form, is a draconic creature with a split jaw and cadou tendrils. It also holds resemblance to and is a reference to her demon in her normal timeline!
- Boris is the assistant to Moreau, and the two actually make a DAMN good team with Moreau having medical knowledge and Boris being highly intelligent. He doesn't really help with experiments, but he will offer ideas and suggestions on certain things. He's still kind and nervous, but he's definitely alot more confident. His Cadou is in his lower back and has granted the ability to communicate/manipulate other living creatures (animals, specifically reptiles and also the Lycans/Varcolacs) via highly concentrated brain waves and a gas from his lungs, as well as a mild venom spending on his stress levels. His mutated form resembles a reptilian and mildly aquatic Varcolac with another pair of arms. His IS highly venomous in this form, and Moreau worked with him to create of antivenom of sorts if anything goes wrong. This is also odd because the man can't swim, so... WHoops ouo" He can also unhinge his jaw!
- Mica is a resident of house Beneviento and is probably the most unexpected one to reside with the dollmaker- She's quiet, bitter and 'pissy' so to speak, and also HEAVILY despised Miranda but for a completely different reason, kinda. But she assists with the creation of dolls and clothes, having been very skilled with sewing before she was experimented on. She stays in the basement of the house, in a small comfort area that Donna created for her mostly in order to assist with her own trauma and mental illness and to prevent her from hurting herself and others. Her Cadou is in between her shoulder blades in her back and has granted her the ability to produce smoke/fog from her pores/breath and control it, as well as mild telekinesis. Her mutated form is... odd. This may not even be how it truly looks, and she believed she couldn't mutate for the longest time until Emelia assisted her with it. It resembles a monstrous porcelain doll, mostly.
-> Mica and Boris DO end up together, as always, I'm just not entirely sure how at the current moment...
-> They all meet at... well, a Meeting! Emelia and Heisenberg were decently surprised when Miranda called for everyone to bring along their assistants, though Emelia did kinda know about them beforehand- She was only slightly aware of Aria and Boris having caught small glances of them when visiting Dimitrescu and Moreau, and the only reason she knew Mica even existed was because Angie said something about it. But she had never met them until this meeting, so of course she wanted to make small introductions. Moreau pretty much dragged her over to meet Boris first because he was excited, and then Aria took it upon herself to introduce herself next. Mica was in the corner and promptly told Emelia to go fuck herself once she came over. :'D
And there we go!~ uwu I love them all. Again, not sure Micas will stay the same, but it was what I thought of initially... Hers may be one that alters itself slightly with each use of the mutation like Emelia(because hers can also revert to a more quadrupedal stance depending on what she needs it for) Also not sure how often I'll work with them, but I absolutely went ham on the designs and I don't regret it at all. uwu
Managed to get this out as a small comfort-sketch-thing of sorts, because sketching these two and his snide comments makes me happy.
Emelia doesn't really go to meetings very often, but when she does, her and Heisenberg are like a mini comedy act all on their own.
What you don't see is Dimitrescu going on and on about plans for the village and being the 'favorite'.
Karl isn't amused.
//She(Alcina) absolutely snapped at him after the comment, leading to /yet another/ argument because obviously, and Emelia more or less held back laughter while also managing to calm Karl down.
What can she say, his comments are legitimately funny sometimes!
Also, yes, she does wear the eyepatch at meetings. She actually wears it any time she leaves the factory, as rare as that is. It's mainly for her own comfort since the temperature change(from constantly warm to whatever the outside is) can mess her up if she's not careful.//
Had this in my brain ALL DAY and had to sketch it before working on a commission...
Lycanberg does NOT understand, or respect, personal space. Especially when it comes to King, who has a massive crush on the dude. 🙃
Paracosms are fuckin weird, man... 😅
//Lycanberg(or just... Karl in general) is one of the few 'outsiders' King(I) is alright with not binding around. Since I haven't had top surgery, neither has King, and I'm not even sure if we will... But we're still He/They!! We just happen to have a very nice chest. uwu
And Yes, Karl is still an obnoxious asshole even in my head.
And he takes advantage of it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.//
//Had this idea for King for a few days since I haven't drawn him in a hot minute, and I've started fully cosplaying him so I decided he needed something else!~ uwu It is... also VERY odd actually drawing myself, but I mean. I'm happy with it so it's ok. ^^//
More gifts~ uwu Told y'all there was alot, and I still don't think I'm done. 😂💙
There's a few more that I'm not sure will be done tonight...
- Fable for Spaced0utalien on twitter
- Yezer for iezeradd on twitter
- Kay for kimmiekummie on twitter
//Honestly drawing all the Resi8 OCs is legitimately making me want to just draw them all in one big group with Emelia
And maybe another version with all the fully mutated forms that I know of, but Emelia would absolutely be wrestling with at LEAST two of them
And then poor Heisenberg watching to the side because most of them are with him and half of them are fucking idiots (and I mean that in the most loving way)//