“In college, my goal was to become a physical therapist.” When the requirements to apply for the physical therapy program changed, Madkin, who was a ... from Google Alert - Physical Therapy https://ift.tt/2RMZBWh
“In college, my goal was to become a physical therapist.” When the requirements to apply for the physical therapy program changed, Madkin, who was a ... from Google Alert - Physical Therapist https://ift.tt/3tGqx7f
Susanne, små madkiner vaskerør
Madkins helping me clean the garden! Not very helpful, but very very cute! Just not when she eats all the grass and barfs it up! . . . #posteatingdisorder #outfit #maddi #peoplemakeglasgow #werk #geek #mentalhealth #nerd #gamer #poet #beard #moustache #cook #90s #glasgow #cat #kitty #catlife #cats #catsofinstagram #kittycat #catlove #peoplemakemistakes #happycat #endsocialdecay #allisntshite (at Glasgow, United Kingdom) https://www.instagram.com/p/CNuaJOFr01D/?igshid=1h8pd6bu3737z
Just a kitty being all sorts of adorbs! She’s the... Maddi, Kitty Maddi, Moggins, Kitty Witty, Madkins, My Kitty, Kitty Maddiz and many more! What a list of her referrals...! . . . #posteatingdisorder #outfit #maddi #peoplemakeglasgow #werk #geek #mentalhealth #nerd #gamer #poet #beard #moustache #cook #90s #glasgow #cat #kitty #catlife #cats #catsofinstagram #kittycat #catlove #peoplemakemistakes #happycat #endsocialdecay #allisntshite (at Glasgow, United Kingdom) https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmNywfLLe1/?igshid=1jk1d7ivql6gs
I'm in a mood to write about Miles Bletchley so here we go
* he has really feminine appearance and you definitely wouldn't say he plays Quidditch
* But he does, since his second year till his last year. He plays as a Keeper and he's great
* However, he doesn't love Quidditch as much as Flint or Montague do. Miles just likes it
* Miles likes female clothes. He finds most of them prettier than male ones
* And he wears them really often. He's really slim and female M size is perfect for him
* Because of that he had some problems with some people in school. They called him gay (as it's offending) because of his clothes
* Miles wasn't offended because of that. He doesn't find being gay as something worse. But those people became aggressive towards him
* So Miles' friends, described by those people as trolls, helped him resolve that problem
* In his 6th year, he wasn't sure about his sexual orientation and wanted to try something different
* Eddie Carmichael, a Ravenclaw one year younger than Miles, helped him with that
* Eddie has known why Miles wanted to try and didn't expect nothing from Miles
* However, Eddie was a perfect boyfriend and definitely the best first boyfriend anyone could has
* But Miles has become sure he's heterosexual
* Anyway, Miles and Eddie became good friends after that and Miles was the one who wants to know if Eddie has a crush on anyone. You know, Miles really cares about that and wishes Eddie everything good cuz he deserves it. And Miles listens to Eddie talking about his crushes not because of kindness but real affection
* And Miles illegally smuggles him to Slytherin Dormitory
* In his 7th year, Miles has become more confident with himself and started using make up
* And rest of Slytherin Quidditch Team (aka his best friends) have never teased him about that. They know it may be a delicate topic for him and making jokes of that wouldn't be the nicest thing ever
* After ending Hogwart, he has started to work in Madame Madkin Clothes Shop with Adrian and found a girl he loves
* Now, he lives with her but they haven't engaged yet
Hucey (Adrian Pucey x Terence Higgs) headcanons
(Vol.1, the cute one)
(Firstly, Terence was born on February 1975, so he was in the same year as Marcus Flint, and Adrian Pucey was born on September 1977, technically he is two years younger than Higgs, but started Hogwart one year later)
* They first met in Hogwart. Adrian treated Higgs like an idol - he was older, handsome, popular and was a player of Quidditch, he was perfect
* But Higgs didn't like Adrian, he thought that the younger is kinda creepy with fanboying
* In his second year, Pucey joined to Slytherin's Quidditch Team. Terence was furious when he heard about this
* But then they got to know each other and quickly became friends
* Adrian was like a little brother for Terence. Higgs wasn't usually soft, but he would do anything for the dark-haired boy
* Terence is the person who knows everything about the younger, all his problems with self-esteem or complexes
* Pucey understood that he feels some more for Terence than just friendship on summer holidays between his third and fourth year (when he was 15yo)
* Graham Montague had to listen to all Adrian's sorrow about matters of the heart
* And Montague made Pucey asked Terence
* Yes, Adrian asked Terence, not vice versa
* And he did it when he was starting fifth grade and Terence had already ended Hogwart, he did it by the train window
* Terence was shocked, he didn't know about it, so he only said "you? Me? What?" And Express left the station
* But when he understood what he had done, he wrote a letter to Adrian, explaining himself and they started dating
* When Adrian was in Hogwart they were meeting only when students went out to Hogsmeade and on holidays
* But every meeting was adorable. Terence became even softer for Adrian
* It wasn't so easy, because of Adrian's low self-esteem - Pucey wasn't sure if Higgs really love him. Not because he didn't trust the older boy, he do, but because he thought that he didn't deserve that feeling.
* But Terence stubbornly and vehemently proved to him that he was wrong. Now everything is okay.
* After Adrian's graduation, they started living together on their own. Higgs works as a barman in White Wyvern and Adrian works in Madam Madkin clothes-shop
* And they are fucking happy together
Terence is totally not jealous of his lover. He knows that Adrian wouldn't betray him, even more - he likes seeing that someone find Adrian attractive. And he loves to provide and remind the younger how beautiful, awesome person he is.
And Adrian is the only person who would change Higgs mind or stops him for doing something
Yep, Terence is totally wrapped around Adrian's finger. And they both love it
Yeah, another headcanons done. Next will be Hucey again, 'cause I have two different imaginations of them. The next one is more angst and I use it in non-magic au (and next after this one will be Deamus or Jeddy, but you can also send me ship)
Good day/night honey bees
Utah Jazz executive Walt Perrin has been hired by New York Knicks as a assistant general manager, as was first reported by Shams Charania of The Athletic.
ESPN and other media outlets later confirmed the story.
Perrin currently serves as the vice president of player personnel for the Utah Jazz. Perrin, who has worked for the Jazz for the past 19 years, was one of the franchise's longest-tenured staff members. Perrin will work with Scott Perry, whom the Knicks retained as general manager for the 2019-20 season.
Current assistant general manager Gerald Madkins' contract expires in August.
Perrin was integral in the Jazz's scouting and talent evaluation. While Perrin worked for the franchise, Utah drafted several All Star players, including Donovan Mitchell, Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gobert and Paul Millsap.
Prior to joining the Jazz, Perrin was a scout for the Detroit Pistons.
May 18, 2020.
The New York Knicks continue to reshape their front office under new president Leon Rose. After spending 19 years with the Utah Jazz, Walt Perrin, the vice president of player personnel, will move to New York City to become the Knicks’ assistant general manager/college scouting.
Perhaps no member of the Jazz’s front office has traveled as much as Perrin over the past 19 years to various college games, player camps, and other scouting opportunities. As the Jazz’s media guide notes, his current role meant “evaluating players on all levels and assisting Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey with potential player acquisitions.”
The Athletic’s Shams Charania was first to report the news:
“Sources: The Knicks are finalizing hiring Jazz VP of Player Personnel Walt Perrin as assistant general manager as they reshuffle front office under Leon Rose. Perrin is a well-respected executive who has worked in the Jazz organization for 19 years.”
Perrin was named the Jazz’s VP of player personnel in September 2007 after spending the previous seven years as the Jazz’s director of scouting. Before that, he spent nine years with the Detroit Pistons, mostly as the director of scouting — although he did spend a couple of years as an assistant coach under head coach Don Chaney. Perrin started his NBA career with the Minnesota Timberwolves in 1993.
Perrin had been a part of a solid Jazz scouting team. Perrin was with Jazz for the drafting and draft day trades of Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert, Gordon Hayward, Paul Milsap, and Deron Williams, among lots of others, in 19 years.
UPDATE: May 19, 2020.
Leon Rose is adding another scout. Source confirmed that Frank Zanin, advance scout for OKC, will join as assistant GM, pro scouting.
Frank Zanin played high school ball against Kobe Bryant in suburban Philly and Kobe touted him for Nets GM. The scouting hires of Zanin and Walt Perrin puts assistant GM Gerald Madkins and director player personnel Harold Ellis in unknown territory.