It really do be like
It really do be like
It's been a while...
After weeks of nothing:
Iplier Egos TheOwlHouse!AU
Oracle & Illusion track
Chose the tracks of the siblings connected to him through his necklace
(It's unsure how he attained the necklace or who the siblings are. They've always been with him.)
Wrestled out an agreement to let him take every track
Noone knows how he does it (especially since he can't coordinate for shit)
Naturally strong magic
Participate in every track on their own
Limited in their execution due to lack of magic
Very skilled in their staff usage since they had their staffs longer than the others
Very weak magic, the music comes not as easy to him
Took the abomination track as well later
Not allowed to work illusions with Host or Dark again, they traumatized the first-years last time
Bard, Illusion & Oracle track
Head of his class, a natural Oracle, can create entire worlds with just a wave of his hand and a few select words
Studies deeper plant and potion magic on the side
Beast Keeping track
Special interest in the human's pets
Tried the Plant track, then the Beast Keeping track, then the Abomination track but everything kept dying on him
Later changed to potions (his father wants him to take over their potion making business)
Loves the pizzazz and showmanship that comes with it
Was emberrassed about his track choice first because it didn't seem as powerful
Obviously he was promptly proven wrong when he met the Host
Illusion & Abomination track
A lot of grandeur and control
Specialised travel by vine/tree
gif credits: [x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x]
Your roommate is watching a video. You ask what's he watching and he says something about the walten files. You decide to just let him be. In the next few days you watch your roommate buy all these old stuff and the only thing you hear from the next room is static and weird creepy music. Not only that but he bought an old tv to watch the walten files again so he can get the full experience (or at least that's what he told you) . You wake up at 2AM. You see your roommate screaming and banging the walls. You're terrified. You're tubbo.
MY NEW ANIMATIC: https://youtu.be/6pYNsZa3JHA
IT’S FINALLY HERE!!
THE ANIMATIC I’VE SPENT THE LAST YEAR WORKING ON BASED ON THE ORIGINAL STAN THE WATER MAN VIDEO!
PLEASE GO WATCH IT NOW ON YOUTUBE!!!
“We Lubed Our Floor for a Sliding Competition”
34 days since a brand crossed Markiplier.
Your vision glitched as you picked up the diamond topped black cane which was resting underneath the mirror, your hand suddenly no longer looking like your own and instead looking familiar in a different way. You looked up into the mirror and didn’t see your own reflection, instead seeing.. Damien? That was the closest comparison you could make, but he looked different.. colder, angrier. He cracked his neck which in turn cracked the mirror in such a way it looked like it’d been punched before walking off, you suddenly coming to the realisation that you weren’t coming with him. You banged your fist on the glass and called for help, but your yells simply echoed in the black void that surrounded you, your only glimpse into reality being the shattered mirror in front of you. Why did he leave you?
’Make sure that bastard stays dead.’ Celine’s last words before water flooded the cabin inside Damien’s (or to be more exact, Darkiplier’s) mind kept repeating themselves as he walked away from the mirror, knowing exactly what he’d just done and feeling.. absolutely nothing, nothing but anger over what Actor Mark had done and the desire to get revenge. It was for your own safety to trap you there, he couldn’t bare to lose you as well and the best way to keep you away from Mark was to keep you away from everyone else, by hiding you in a place no one but him could ever know about. Darkiplier walked through the manor, William’s crazed calls for the people he loved echoing through the hallways and piercing through the entity’s heart like a knife. He wanted to go to him, to help him and comfort him, but he had a role to play and a job to do, so instead simply walked out of the manor as his aura flickered.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
I need this man in my life. Right now.
i love how mark just glossed over the fact that he and his brother had such an easy access to a saw. as if most of us can just Get A SAW WHEN WE R 11 OR YOUNGER
Two brothers, a Furry and a YouTuber, walk into the woods...
1. “This place is a lot dirtier than I remember. And there’s a lot more dolls.”
2. “_____ is in several pieces, so there’s not really much that I could do to ______. If anything, I’d just be stitching her/him/them back together.”
3. “This is what comfort feels like. Feels like home.”
4. “The writing isn’t on the wall anymore, so I’m guessing that everything is cool.”
5. “Now we’re back to zombies. Now we’re back to actually zombies.”
6. “At this point, I would rather just shoot them. I would rather just shoot them.”
7. “I saw my family too. That didn’t go as good as it seemed to go for you.”
8. “I’m going to get it all. I’m going to do it all, I’m going to get it all. Get out of my way.”
9. “Two can play at this game. And by two I mean me and a shotgun.”
10. “Well, too bad. I killed it and you didn’t because I’m better than you.”
11. “I don’t know when I became this bloodthirsty - probably the repeated bites from all the werewolves.”
12. “Sorry, I have to do this. You’re infected or something.”
13. “You asshole, you stole my fish!”
14. “Why is it so goopy? Why is everything so goopy? I don’t like the goop.”
15. “I just wish I knew why everything was covered in boogers. Because it is really - everything is absolutely booged up.”
16. “Damnit, they ate all the fish!”
17. “Boat time. I’m going to get eaten by, apparently, a giant fish.”
18. “Okay, when you said ‘big fish’, for some reason my brain didn’t consider that big, so... that’s great.”
19. “I’m going to get out of the water now. I’m going to get out of the water, and I’m never going to go back in the water.”
20. “No, let’s not fight. Come on, we’re on the same team.”
Worst part of growing up is realizing that Markiplier isn't funny
IN 2 HOURS, MY NEW ANIMATIC WILL BE UP
back at it again with another who killed markiplier animatic
The song is “Rat” by Penelope Scott and I highly recommend it its such a good song!!!
Started these like a month ago around Mark‘s birthday and just managed to finish them lol had fun with the watercolor, i should try actual colors one day lol