s01e11; like or reblog. ♡
thomas doherty was prancing around on disney channel like literally last year and today his dick is in everyone’s face
Thoughts about the new Gossip Girl which I devoured despite myself… (*spoilers, duh*)
- Okay, so I have not hated TV characters as much I hate both Julien and Obie omg I absolutely hate those self-righteous bastards
- Max Supremacy account
- I hate Monet but at least she owns up to what she is… her Mother’s little Republican speech however made my blood boil
- The actual quality of Gossip Girl’s dialogue was brilliant idk, homegirl was spouting Shakespeare
- the end part where Kate realizes that the key to making GG effective is riding on its ability to spread chaos instead of order? chilld.
- I disliked Kate for the first few episodes and ended up loving her by the end, talk redemption arc
- Max deserves a Pulitzer for his dialogue like omg give that sexy man an award
- Speaking of… there was no reason HBO couldn’t set this show in College instead of at Constance. There’s no law that stated that a reboot of the show HAS to take place in high school even though the original did, because this show didn’t make sense a lot of the time given the high school setting. This would have worked well set in Columbia, actually. You’re telling me these sixteen-year olds have had their relationships and have been doing coke and whatnot for “years”??? Am I supposed to believe they started all these secret relationships and trysts when they were eleven? That they can drink and do drugs literally anywhere high profile in NYC without consequence? SET THE DAMN SHOW IN COLLEGE??? I’M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THOMAS DOHERTY IS 17???
- I absolutely hate Julian and Obie omg those bitches are literally sickening in the bad way
- Aki is my child, no one touch him
- Okay I’m soft for him but I genuinely wanna run my hands all over Evan Mock’s body so
- I have mixed feelings about Zoya… she￼’s sweet but too naive and overall just buys into everyone’s shit instead of challenging it. I know it’s unrealistic for a kid to take down the elite but I also just wished she wasn’t such a pushover and would see how Julien is a snake.
- I’m sorry like Lola’s pop culture references are hilarious and witty, love her
- I think the show raises an excellent point about whether you can change the ways of evil people by educating them on why they’re awful and should change. Kate decides, at the end of things, that you can’t despite all that she’s tried for the entire season, and finally, she learns that you can’t make someone change if they don’t want to.
- I mean yes, the show obviously glamorizes classism but that’s the entire point of Gossip Girl so. I keep pretending I’m on Pinterest. That being said, the fact that there are people so wealthy and “important” in the world going about their lives is still jarring to me okay. The fact that there are people who really live and think like Monet’s family do is just… bruh. Like in Dark Academia books, I sympathize a little bit with the evil characters cus a lot of the times, you get some people whoss intelligence is the basis of their evilness, but here??? It’s plain ole money and status and that’s slightly worse to me idk. At least in If We Were Villains, they justified killing Richard cus he wouldn’t let them be theatre nerds in peace but here it’s a lesser form of evil.
- I love Max. I think he might be one of the only characters who didn’t spit on people for just… breathing. Neither did Aki but his Dad voted Trump and he’s too oblivious sometimes.
- The whole Influencer Plot thing was actually quite realistic btw
- The underlying Republicanism of every rich person in this show is hilarious ngl
- The show payed a good homage to the original. I’m fully Team Keller as of now.
- Did I mention how much I hate Obie and Julien? I cannot stand those hypocrites man.
- DMs and asks are open if you guys wanna talk about this show ;) I have a lot of thoughts about it and the characters and the plot that I wanna dissect and argue so
according to the year in review, some stats:
I posted 38,112 times in 2021
5711 posts created (15%)
32401 posts reblogged (85%)
For every post I created, I reblogged 5.7 posts.
I added 7,972 tags in 2021
#witcher tag - 5220 posts
#ogc tag - 1603 posts
#poetry tag - 215 posts
#long post tag - 178 posts
#tw3 tag - 168 posts
#lemon tag - 160 posts
#tw1 tag - 139 posts
#sbau tag - 109 posts
#👁 - 105 posts
#fin tag - 75 posts
Longest Tag: 139 characters
#when they eat dinner around the fire jaskier sits with his head in geralt's lap— tail curled and ears pinned back— becuz he still feels bad
max wolfe; like or reblog. ♡
because im insane, im editing all the Gossip Girl (2021) episodes so they are Max x Aki x Audrey focused - so a 60min episode gets cut down to like 10-20mins.
Only episode 11 is up at the moment - ill be working on getting all of them up over the next week or so - so open the link to watch! (I would recommend downloading it from google drive as the quality is higher)
Google Drive Link
Let me know if it doesnt work etc! ill do a much better post when i get the entire season up!
thinking about him
I would like to see more Julien and Max scenes they were so cute when they were in club
audrey: this is my boyfriend aki and my boyfriend max and they are each other’s boyfriends
max and aki: hi
Honestly, this is the love life I deserve!
Aki: You have to apologize to Max
Audrey: 'Unfuck you' or whatever.
Aki: So, Max is no longer allowed to take the trash out at night.
Aki: Because I've caught them trying to train raccoons to fight five times in a row.
Max, arms crossed and pouting: You'll be thanking me when the third raccoon battalion saves your ass.
GOSSIP GIRL (2021) | 1x12 - Gossip Gone, Girl
Every Aki x Audrey x Max scene: 1/?
when max appeared behind audrey and aki when they thought he left i swear i ascended to another planet. i love them so much i’m sick
“Is that a joke?”
GOSSIP GIRL (2021) -- 1x07 “Once Upon a Time in the Upper West”