Midoriya: "Don't you think I loved you too much to be used and discarded? Don't you think I loved you too much to think I deserve nothing?"
Bakugo: "All I see is what I should be, Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy. All I see is what I should be. I'm losin' it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy."
Todoroki: "Well, I hope you know how proud I am you were created With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred."
Iida: "I've lost my mind, I've spent the night, Crying on the floor of my bathroom, But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it, But I guess good for you!"
Uraraka: "Say you love her, baby, just not like you loved me, And think of me fondly when your hands are on her. I hope you're happy, but don't be happier..."
Kaminari: "It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do, 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you! Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made, But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face!"
Jirou: "I hate the way I'm perceived, I only have two real friends, And lately, I'm a nervous wreck 'Cause I love people I don't like, And I hate every song I write!"
Ashido: "I'm so sick of seventeen, where's my f*cking teenage dream, someone tells me one more time, "enjoy your youth!" I'm gonna cry."
Kirishima: "Address the letters to the holes in my butterfly wings, Nothing's forever, nothing is as good as it seems, And when the clouds are ironed out, And the monsters creep into your house, And every door is hard to close..."
Sero: "Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, Not me, if you ever cared to ask! Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, baby! God, I wish that I could do that!"
all for one: I'm your dad, Midoriya Hisashi
izuku: I'm just going to aggressively ignore that part of my life until it goes away
katsuki: ... that's not going to work
would you guys care for a couple izukus doing a blep
There’s something so powerful and special and Ochako helping Izuku to change the meaning of the word “Deku”, a word used to ridicule and mock him for so long, into a positive statement, something powerful to him. Without her, Deku never would have become a name that represents doing your best, instead remaining one of worthlessness.
She touched Izuku’s life and changed it for the better. She helped to save him and start new.
Summary: How will the boys of class 1-A react to their crush confessing their feelings for them?
Warnings: Swearing, Mentions of food, Mentions of insecurities
Characters: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari
Word Count: 2.9k
♡ Izuku Midoriya ♡
- HE GETS SO RED OMG HE WILL LEGITIMATELY BE MORE FLUSTERED THAN YOU AND YOU’RE THE ONE CONFESSING HE'S SO CUTE ^^
- You had a feeling that it may overwhelm him if you decided to confess in a public setting, so you waited until after all of your classes for the day were over to confess.
-Besides, confessing in private made the whole ordeal much less embarrassing for you if Izuku were to reject you. He’s an incredibly kind person and the two of you are fairly close, so you know he’d never mock you or react rudely to your confession, so facing his rejection in front of only him seemed much less scary than facing it in front of all of your classmates.
- It took you about an hour to mentally prepare yourself to confess to your long-time crush before you managed to pull out your phone and text him asking if you could come over, a small part of you praying that he would say he was too busy so that you wouldn’t have to confess.
- Unfortunately for you, Izuu responded almost immediately with a short ”Of course, you’re always welcome to come over! :)” message. His kindness made your heart swell despite your fear, happy at least at the fact that he seemed excited to get to see you.
- You quickly made your way over to Izuku’s dorm, not wanting your nerves to get the best of you before you could confess. The universe was clearly trying to show you that it was time, and you had done your best to prepare yourself for any consequences you may receive as a result of this decision, so all that was left to do was get the confession over with.
- Izuku could clearly see that something was off from the moment you walked in, placing his hand gently on your back as he welcomed you in to his room and offering you a bottle of water which you gratefully accepted as you sat next to him on his bed (ensuring there was a decent amount of space between you two, lest your heart beat out of your chest in the middle of your confession) and told him you had something you needed to say to him.
- "Wait, really?” He managed to spit out with a voice crack after a moment of shock, effectively cutting off your anxious rambling as you spoke. The two of you stared at one another with wide eyes, neither of you able to speak for a moment as Izuku’s mouth continued opening and closing as he attempted to gather his thoughts.
- He waited silently as you inhaled deeply, gazing anxiously at him and blurting out your confession before you had a chance to second-guess yourself.
-The moment the words “I have feelings for you” left your mouth, however, it was as if his brain stopped registering the words coming out of your mouth and his face immediately bloomed into a bright crimson shade.
- It took him a few moments to regain his composure, leaving you waiting anxiously for his reaction to your confession for longer than you would have liked, but once he got past how flustered he felt he ended up telling you he feels the same and tentatively reaching over to hold your hand in his as he asked if you’d be interested in going on a date with him once you finish your classes tomorrow (which of course you happily agree to, linking your fingers together as you stare at one another with shy, lovestruck eyes) :>
♡ Katsuki Bakugo ♡
- Bakugo would 100% try to pretend that he wasn't flustered at your confession, but you manage to see through his facade even in your nervous state, prompting a lot of teasing until you manage to officially ask him out lol.
- Of course you see him as kind of a wild card when it comes to how he’ll react to your confession, meaning you don’t think it’s a good idea to confess to him in front of other people. You know better than most people how blunt Bakugo can be with his teasing, and you decide that it’ll be easier for you to deal with his potential rejection without an audience.
- You’re one of the few people Bakugo is comfortable around, so you’d like to think that even if he doesn’t feel the same way the two of you will still be able to maintain the friendship you’ve built up, but Bakugo is still so unpredictable to you that you’re not entirely sure, which is why you’d been holding off on confessing for so long.
- You decided to head down to the kitchens that evening and confess to him while he was making dinner, since he usually cooked for all of your classmates on Fridays (despite the fact that he complained about feeding all of you “ungrateful losers” every single time without fail) and everyone else typically left him alone while he was cooking, so you’d have some privacy while confessing.
- If anyone else had come down to bother him while he was cooking Bakugo would have sent them away with a harsh glare, but the moment he realized it was you hovering carefully over his shoulder as he cooked he felt his muscles relax slightly, turning around to mutter a “What are you doing here, idiot?” softly in your direction.
- Unfortunately for you, it seemed that now that you were face-to-face with the boy that you had been crushing on for ages now, your confession looming like a dark cloud over your mind, your words began to get clogged in your throat as your nerves flared up within you.
- Though you tried your best to articulate what you were trying to say to Bakugo, you were unable to get any words out of your mouth, simply standing there with your mouth open, eyes wide and panicked as the boy grew more confused by the second.
- “...Do you have something to say or what? Spit it out Y/n, I’m trying to fucking cook here.” Bakugo eventually broke the silence, though no malice was present in his tone despite his harsh words.
- His no-nonsense tone snapped you back into reality and forced you to shake off your nerves, taking a deep breath as you realized it was better to get this over with quickly than to draw it out.
- You watched Katsuki’s eyes widen as you confessed your feelings for him, a rare stunned look crossing his face as he attempted (and failed) to fight of the blush beginning to form on his cheeks at your confession
- “...Was that all you had to say?” He asks once you’ve finished your confession, causing you to finally glance at him and smirk at how visibly flustered he was. He was attempting to seem relaxed and calm, but his bright blush and the way his voice cracked on his next sentence clearly gave him away. “Well I like you too, dumbass. You should have said something sooner.”
- He spends the rest of that evening grumbling as you tease him over how adorable he looked while flustered, but the kiss he presses to your temple as he walks you to your room that evening tells you he truly isn’t annoyed at you in the slightest.
♡ Shoto Todoroki ♡
- As we all know, Shoto can struggle with understanding subtle cues when it comes to emotional issues, so it’s best to be as upfront and clear as possible when confessing to him (and once he realizes what you’re saying he will be stunned into silence, as he isn't quite sure how to react at first).
- You had taken an interest in Shoto from the very first day you saw him after arriving at UA, and your interest had only grown over time as the two of you had become closer.
- It didn’t take too long for you to become one of Shoto’s closest friends, the two of you truly connecting once he began letting his walls down and showing his classmates more of his true self. You quickly learned how much he genuinely enjoyed physical affection and how he was an amazing listener and how passionate he was about his hero training, and all of these qualities only made you fall harder for him.
- While you spent quite a bit of time deliberating on whether or not to confess, seeing as Shoto was well known as the “pretty boy” of class 1-A and you were sure he had been confessed to by others before, eventually you decided you needed to confess to him for the sake of your friendship.
- You were beginning to feel awkward around your friend, burdened by your attempts to keep your feelings under wraps, and you knew that confessing would resolve the tension you were feeling around Shoto one way or another. Whether the two of you would end up together or you’d finally be able to eork towards moving on from him and restoring your friendship, a confession was clearly needed in order for you to move past the awkwardness and anxiety looming over your mind whenever you were in Shoto's presence.
- You ended up inviting Shoto over to your dorm as the two of you were cleaning up after eating dinner altogether, having been assigned to do the dishes together for the evening. You told him you had something you needed to talk about quickly, unknowingly causing anxiety to begin bubbling within him as he trailed behind you on your way to your dorm.
- Insecurities and worries slowly flooded his mind as silence fell between the two of you, mind racing as you moved to shut the door to your dorm behind the two of you. ‘Did I upset them somehow? Are they hurt? Do they not want to be friends anymore?’
- What you said next halted all of these worries, however, stunning the boy into silence as you blurted out your long-withheld feelings.
- “Listen Sho, I have feelings for you. As in, romantic feelings. And if you don’t feel the same I totally understand, but if you do, would you be interested in going on a date with me this weekend?”
- “Wait! I’m sorry, I was just surprised.” He suddenly spoke, causing you to finally look up and make eye contact with him. A small smile spread across the boy’s face as he continued to speak, releasing his hold on your wrist in favor of tentatively linking your hands together as his other hand nervously scratched at the back of his neck. “But I’d love to go on a date with you, Y/n.”
- Your eyes were shut tight as you spoke, silence once again engulfing the space between the two of you as Shoto stared at you with his jaw open. You barely managed to peek your eyes open enough to look at the boy's reaction, his stunned face causing your heart to drop in disappointment.
- His silence seemed to all but confirm the idea that he didn’t feel the same, and you turned to hide your face and begin to apologize for making him uncomfortable just as Shoto reached out to wrap his hand around your wrist.
♡ Eijiro Kirishima ♡
- I honestly feel like you’d plan out a whole confession just to accidentally blurt out a confession randomly while the two of you were together, which of course Kirishima would find absolutely adorable ergntnjtkyjh
- He’s a very talkative, friendly person and it’s really easy to just let your guard down and relax around him, which is a huge part of why you initially began liking him, but now it’s put you in a slightly embarrassing situation.
- You had consulted Denki once you realized that you were sick of keeping your feelings hidden away, deciding that you just wanted to confess to your friend and face whatever he had to say in response, and though Denki provided little assistance in actually helping you plan a confession, it was nice to at least be able to tell someone else about your hidden feelings and run your confession plan through someone else before putting it into action
- You had everything planned out, you were going to wait until the weekend and then make Kiri a nice homemade lunch (you knew that would put him in a good mood) before eating together and confessing to him one-on-one.
- Denki agreed that it was a solid idea (as did Mina, who overheard your plan after Denki decided to speak obnoxiously loudly while discussing said confession plan with you during lunch one day) and you were planning on spending the rest of the week preparing yourself to finally confess to your crush.
- Unfortunately, it seemed that the world had other plans for your confession, which came to fruition in the middle of a lesson with All Might that week on Wednesday afternoon.
- You were each being asked to showcase three “special moves” you had come up with over the past week of training in front of your entire class, and when your turn came up you flew through all your special moves with ease. You had been practicing these moves practically non-stop throughout the week, and when you heard the enthusiastic cheers of your classmates in response to your demonstration you knew your hard work had paid off.
- Your proud smirk quickly flew off your place as your jaw dropped, however, once Kirishima moved to wrap his arms tightly around you from behind, cheering about how amazing you had done and asking how you had managed to perfect all three moves in such a short amount of time as your face began to heat up.
- “...Hello? Earth to Y/n?” He asked as he loosened his hold on you after a moment with no response from you, noticing the startled, flustered look plastered across your face. “You okay? Why do you look so… nervous and awkward all of a sudden?”
- You weren’t quite sure how to answer his question without clearly giving yourself and your hidden feelings away, and as you wracked your brain for an answer and attempted to force words out of your mouth your vocal chords betrayed you in the most embarrassing way possible.
- “I like being in your arms.” You spat out after a moment of silence, face immediately heating up tenfold as you tried to backtrack and explain your sudden, strange comment. “But not just your arms! I like everything about you, honestly I just like being around you, but that's pretty obvious considering I have a huge crush on you-”
- “I’m gonna guess that was unintentional,” Kirishima chuckled as he began running a hand through your hair, “but I’m glad you said all that, because I like you too.” He gently placed his finger beneath your chin as he spoke, lifting your face up to his and pressing a gentle kiss to your nose with a grin on his face as he finally had the chance to ask you out. “So, you wanna go on a date with me this Saturday?”
- You forced your mouth to snap shut as you realize what had just occurred, turning to bury your face in Kirishima’s chest in shame as you felt his chest shake as he chucked at your words. Several of your classmates were staring at you in awe at this point, shocked at what you had just blurted out seemingly out of nowhere.
♡ Denki Kaminari ♡
- He will most likely embarrass you publicly with his reaction, I hate to break it to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (But in all honesty he just gets really giddy after finding out you like him, so be prepared for a strong reaction from him lol)
- Honestly you know that even if he doesn’t feel the same way you do, he would never intentionally make fun of you or tease you about your feelings, which is what eventually gives you the courage to confess to your long-time crush.
- The two of you had been close for quite a long time, and while it may be difficult for you to get over your feelings if he doesn’t reciprocate him, you’re happy to have him in your life no matter what and are willing to accept it if he doesn't feel the same.
- Honestly Denki thought that you already knew about his feelings for you and just weren't romantically interested in him, seeing how he was incredibly flirty whenever the two of you were around one another and you never responded to his advances, but because he was a naturally flirty person you never thought much of his flirty comments.
- I feel like in an effort to not make your confession a huge deal you’d decide to ask him one day on your way to lunch, with enough people in the halls around you that it would feel like more of a casual conversation while still offering you some privacy.
- Denki really enjoyed making you flustered, though, and on that particular day it seemed like he was practically trying to force your confession out of you with how flirty and playful he was being. Constantly calling you gorgeous or beautiful, booping your nose, ruffling your hair, and just generally being extra affectionate, and you were completely shocked when you managed to make it all the way until lunch without blurting out a confession.
- The two of you were walking side-by-side, lunches in hand, as you made your way to the UA cafeteria, Denki going on and on about new modifications he was considering making to his costume as your mind drifted from the conversation, and you new it was finally time for you to confess, accidentally interrupting him in your haste to just get your confession over with.
- Though he went to complain once he heard you start speaking, completely cutting through the sentence he had been in the middle of, the moment he heard “I have a crush on you” his mouth snapped shut as a wide grin made its way across his face.
- You were barely able to get your confession out before you felt the boy’s fingers begin attacking your sides, tickling you and causing giggles to erupt from your mouth as he teased you.
- “You’re so cute, Y/n, you know that? I was starting to think you didn’t like me and I had misread our relationship completely!” Denki chuckled happily as he ceased his tickle attack, shifting instead to wrap one arm around your waist and mumbling "I like you too, you dork. I've been trying to drop hints for ages now." as the two of you made your way into the cafeteria together, hand-in-hand.
A/N: Hi everyone! Since I was already writing these headcanons I figured I’d finish these before I start writing the requests I have so far, so I’ll work on getting out the version with the girls soon so that I can start writing all of your requests! I’m super excited, you guys have sent in such fun requests so far and I can’t wait to start writing them hehe! Also requests are still open as of now, so as long as you check out my request guidelines feel free to send your requests in! (Anon asks are now enabled, so you can send requests in anonymously if you'd like!) Thank you for reading this, and I’m excited to be writing on this blog! :D
If you’d like to be added to any of my taglists, you can fill out this form here! Thank you for your support <3
some fishy kids of varying quality i just asked myself ‘yo, bnha but in the ocean what would that be like’ and then doodles happened, honestly might make more
unorganized page w/ notes below vvv
Rody: I like my men how I like my women
Izuku: What do you mean?
Rody: . . . I’m biromantic. . . that’s the joke???
Izuku: *blinks* Oh! Cool! I’m panromantic!
Rody: *nods* Neat.
Both of them, thinking: Does this mean I have a chance with him?
I’m bothering you by making you dream only about me I’ll dance and play as I cast a spell on your body in a nightmare I’m a little monster... - (Monster by Irene & Seulgi)
Did someone say Vampire Todoroki Aesthetic?? yeah, me neither but i gotta get over this artist block ASAP. Let’s all take a moment to thank the Kpop gods bc Irene & Seulgi’s “Monster” mv gave me a tiny drop of inspiration to draw something.
I don’t have a little story this time so what do you guys think? Would Shouto keep on feeding on Midoriya’s blood until he kills him? Maybe he’d leave and never come back to save his life even though they’re in love... or would he try to transform Izuku into a vampire knowing he could die in the process? Idk, you tell me!!
Let me know your headcanons! Love you all byeeeee
Eri has to see a specialist to help with her quirk. Izuku has just enough time to escourt her before his next big mission.
Of course things go wrong.
Izuku will protect Eri, no matter the cost.
Chapter 4: You Don't Have to save yourself
Eri will make it better.
Bakugo: *Screams louder to assert dominance*
Kirishima: Should we do something?!
Todoroki, observing: No, I want to see who wins this
I'm so fucking tired.
Toddler Bakugou had a crush on Midoriya for a long time and no one can convince me otherwise.
the colors have meanings blue are dark rooms,dark mod, nights, dreams but the pink color is iner-thoughs or past, yellow means present time, day time.
time to find the crazy one
fanfic based this
part 9 from the villain deku video
support artist, you can see more on these places
patreon - Deviantart - youtube -instagram
previous - next
Pro Heroes @ the Sports Festival like: during Uraraka and Bakugou's match: How dare he! Does he have no honour??? Toying with the girl like that when he could simply toss her out of the field and win the match?!
during Midoriya and Todoroki's match: *to Midoriya* lol girl bye you dying
- At a party
Shoto: ok, we can go now Izuku: but we stayed 10 minutes Shoto: yes, and it's enough for the next 4 weeks. Bye
love language — making sure to spend quality time together
With great power comes great responsibility. Which also meant that Izuku Midoriya was always stretched impossibly thin. Between classes and training, and the impossible weight of expectations, it was difficult to find time for himself and the things he wanted to do.
But that was what made it all the more special when he finally managed to find some times that was dedicated to you and only you.
Which is what you were doing now. Finding time after classes to hang out, whether you were doing homework together or just hanging out, reading a book, watching tv, snacking, or talking. There was nothing in particular that the two of you were really doing, just hanging out as usual.
Izuku had his planner pulled out. He was always good at being organized. He had a notebook dedicated to pretty much everything, all his thoughts recorded. And you had your own notebook, where he recorded important information in regards to you.
You watched him with an amused expression, smiling lazily as you watched the gears turn in his head.
“Hey, do you want to go somewhere this weekend?” He asked. Izuku loved what you two did during the week but he wanted to do something special. Take you somewhere, and make a memory that didn’t fade into the other days. So you would remember how he felt about him. “Anywhere you want to go.”
You pressed a kiss to his freckled cheek, that flushed at your touch. “Sounds perfect.”