Deni Adler Topuzoğlu, Michael Jackson Quick Sketches
Deni Adler Topuzoğlu, Michael Jackson Quick Sketches
not Taylor Swift stans on Twitter saying she has the worst hate train out of any celebrity lmfao was yall not alive for this?
aint nobody EVER seen a hate train like Michael Jackson’s and that shit still goin bruh. y’all call me when TSwift is sexually abused by the fucking police and the media to the point she drops down to 88 pounds and has to practically be carried into court by her staff members and then gets murdered by the industry for her catalogue lmfao wtf
Me playing through Symphony of the Night again, like
Ah yes, I forgot that Alucard can Moonwalk faster than he runs -
honestly.. that apple music playlist isnt that bad. i'd listen to it
let’s give it up for Macaulay Culkin and Brett Barnes for maintaining Michael’s innocence and not selling out their friend by jumping on the “MJ abused me” train. theyre the realest ones
“I wish people would realize, in your last moments on this earth, all the money in the world will be of no comfort. My clear conscience will.” - Brett Barnes
“Michael Jackson was a great human being with a heart of gold. Everything he did was for others, including being the greatest entertainer of all time. My friend till the very end and beyond.” - Brett Barnes
• Michael Jackson is driving in LA with friends when their vehicle breaks down in 1991. A woman sees him on the side of the road, and calls her husband who works at a mechanic shop. The owner of this shop is Dave Schwartz. Dave says he will fix MJ’s car for free if MJ calls his step son, Jordan Chandler, who is a big fan. Michael agrees. He gives Jordan a surprise call. Jordan’s mother is present, and ends up taking Jordan to the shop to meet Michael.
• Eye witnesses state that June, Jordan’s mother, is visibly pushing Jordan onto MJ. She exchanges numbers with Michael. From there, the family befriends him. They go to his house for dinners or parties, they invite him to their house for dinners and parties, etc. Everything is chill af for nearly 2 years. Jordan is a teenager while this is going on, btw.
• Evan Chandler finds out Jordan and June have befriended MJ in 1993, two years later. Evan is Jordan’s biological father. He owes nearly $80,000 in child support. He has no relationship with his son. Evan is a failed screenwriter and dentist who hates his job. He randomly begins to become present in Jordan’s life, and also befriends MJ. He tries to get Michael to build him a house, or to build an extra wing onto Michael’s own house for him to live there. Michael does not agree. At this point, Evan is making comments to Dave and June about Michael, saying that Michael is “stealing Jordan’s affection” and that Michael is trying to steal June from him. 👀
• Dave records a conversation with Evan over the phone. Evan has begun threatening Michael. In the phone call, Evan speaks of an extortion plan and says he is going to make allegations of abuse, to cause June to lose custody of Jordan and to destroy Michael’s career, and to “get what I want.” Dave gives this recording to Michael and Michael’s PI.
• Michael’s Private Investigator meets with Jordan, and asks him questions about alleged abuse. Jordan denies any and all allegations, stating that Michael has never harmed him in any way, and that his father wants money. Soon after, Jordan is given to Evan for a weekend. Evan drugs Jordan, claiming he is doing dental work on his son. Evan drugs Jordan with sodium amytal, which causes those under its influence to be put into a hypnotic state, and causes them to be at high risk of suggestion and also is known to cause false memories. During this procedure, Evan asks Jordan questions about sexual abuse in graphic details.
• Evan files a civil lawsuit for $20 million against Michael Jackson
• Jordan begins to state he has been sexually abused, only after being drugged. June goes to court and a judge demands Evan return Jordan to her custody. Evan makes no mention to police or to the judge that his son is being abused by Michael. He takes Jordan to a psychiatrist instead to prolong his illegal custody of Jordan. Jordan tells the psychiatrist he is being abused. This triggers a criminal investigation.
• The FBI questions Jordan, and Jordan gives them a description of Michael. The police serve a search warrant which forces MJ to strip naked and be video taped and photographed and touched against his will, and tell him if he does not oblige, he will be admitting guilt. The search is completed. There is no match. Jordan says Michael is circumcised; Michael is not. Jordan says Michael has specific blotching; he does not. They turn his home upside down; nothing is found. No DNA evidence, no pornography, nothing.
• The judge refuses to allow the criminal trial to go before the civil trial. This breaches Michael’s constitutional rights to a fair trial, and would force him to give away his case, thus allowing the Chandlers to change their stories for the criminal trial. Michael is advised to settle the civil trial so that he has a chance to a fair criminal trial by his legal team and by Lisa Marie Presley, his then wife. He agrees, and settles a day before the civil case goes to floor for $15 million.
• Jordan Chandler refuses to testify against Michael in the criminal case. Had he testified, other witnesses and children would have been brought in to testify against Jordan, and Jordan would have likely been caught committing perjury when cross examined. Jordan tells police he will “legally fight any attempt” to make him testify against Michael Jackson. There is no longer a criminal case, as the only witness refuses to cooperate. No charges are ever pressed, and two grand juries find no evidence to indict Michael of any wrong doing.
• Jordan seeks to legally be removed from his parents custody, and is granted permission to be his own legal guardian at 15 years old. Jordan moves away and never speaks to his family again. In 2005, June states she hasnt spoken to her son in 11 years.
• Evan Chandler puts a loaded gun in his mouth less than 3 months after Michael Jackson is found dead due to homicide. Jordan Chandler continues to refuse statements of alleged abuse to this day at 41 years old. Friends in college have come forward to state he has a shrine of Michael in his house and that he has stated to them that he does not believe Michael is guilty of anything toward any accuser, and that he feels his parents used him.
Zykira: Okay okay but consider this, okay.
Obake + fancy suspenders + Michael Jackson posing holding his hat as he dances to Moves Like Jagger, but make it that he didn't watch what he drank again and Kei is in the background laughing as she makes him move.
I need to draw it but I can't draw HuMaNs or ClOtHeS very well because I'm so used to drawing aNiMaLs
We'll be shutting this place down. The four of you will be brought to the real Bad Pace, where your brains will be removed, studied, and batted around a stadium like beach balls. Your arms will be peeled like bananas. That part's just for fun— Right. And then you will be, you know, tortured forever.
The Good Place rewatch [260/-]
Chapter 22: Leap to Faith
So happy and proud of defending such a lovely soul as Michael Jackson. He is the proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel. Even though he passed away, there are still people who judge him unfairly.
FACTS DON'T LIE... PEOPLE DO.
guys.... Michael Jackson rlly was the “mr steal ur gurl” type huh? he rlly was out here stealing Lisa Presley from her husband I’m fuckin g dead bro 💀 imagine having Michael Jackson steal ur wife lmfao I could never live that down.
MJ b like: oh Lisa’s married? oh rlly? oh ok we’ll see about that
I want to say,(singing and washing my hands) “Happy Birthday” to former child prodigy Stevland Hardaway Morris (Judkins; born May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder. He became blind shortly after birth. As a child, he was a gifted musician with the ability to sing, play the piano, and harmonica these skills allowed him two be signed to Mowtown’s Talma label at the age of 11. he soon earned the nickname " Little Stevie Wonder".During his time at Motown Wonder released numerous hit songs including,” Singed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours”, “ Superstition”, “ You Are The Sunshine Of My Life”, and “ the song you used to be able to buy at the mall,” I Just Called To Say I Love You”. Wonder has racked up a bunch of awards and a bunch of hit tracks. I’m a fan of a lot of his work. I can even get behind his ‘80s “ r&b /pop stuff. In 2013, he was listed as Billboard Magazine’s Top 100 All-Time Artists. Wonder is also noted for political causes and work as an activist. In 1980, he was a significant part of the campaign to make Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday a holiday and wrote the song “Happy Birthday Song“ for him. In I2009, he was named a United Nations Messenger of Peace. Stevie Wonder never let his disability stand in the of making fantastic music. For over 60 years has put out memorable hits with each passing decade. He has inspired. performing and has is recording with them today.
I TOOK A TRIP TO THE YEAR 3000 THIS SONG HAD GONE MULTIPLATINUM EVERYBODY BOUGHT OUR SEVENTH ALBUM IT HAD OUTSOLD KELLY CLARKSON I TOOK A TR
this is one of the cutest videos I’ve ever seen 🥺😭 wouldnt yall love to spend a day with Michael? he seems like he was such a joy to be around. I also take water balloon fights very seriously, so I see he is a man of culture as well