Watercolor and Gouache On Bristol Board
2017, 9″x 12″
Circle Blobbers, Darkest Sunray Design, 2020, Digital composition
Digital February day 26.
Watercolor, Gouache and Chinese Ink On Cotton Paper
2016, 12″x 9″
One beautiful summer sunset at my sister’s farm
©Toel Moum, 2020
Here is the best list you’ll read today! Try some!
- Use up all products. Empty bottles!
- Minimize driving when possible to save some gas.
- Use the library it’s FREE! (books, movies, internet, audiobooks, computers, and so much more they even have actives for kids!)
- Use reusable products. Example: get an insulated water bottle.
- Shop at Dollar Tree.
- Shop Thrift Stores. Sustainable fashion is always a great choice!
- Home cook, meal plan, take your own lunch to work.
- Fix before replacing.
- Self teach for free. Example: Youtube, Duolingo
- Stay home on weekends. Family time, movie nights.
- Reduce/ STOP drinking alcohol- smoking. Bad expensive habits.
- Cancel cable! Use Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Youtube, etc…
- Limit useless subscriptions.
- Hang dry your clothes. saves energy $
- Drink more water. Its free, invest in a filter.
- Buy pre-owned. Save to buy cash. (cars)
- Drive the same car long term.
- Become a minimalist.
- Develop a productive hobby.
- Redefine what fun is to you.
- Save your pennies. They add up!
- Have an emergency fund.
- Learn to do your own hair and makeup. Cut you kids hair.
- You don’t need a mansion. (low mortgage is the way to go)
- Live below your means.
Thanks for reading!
Please like or reblog if you blog this type of content so i can follow you! Thank you
Bonus if it is an Australian blog as alot of tips (especially gardening tips) I see just aren’t at all useful in Australia
February 26, 2020 at 05:00AM
Prompts were life and a carousel horse.
Watercolor and Ink On Paper
2019, 7"x 10"