The Multisexual Spectrum Unbrella!
(Also known as Mspec)
Disclaimer! Because of the fact that a lot of these are new lables, not every one who fits these definitions will actually identify with the lables specifically. Some even use multiple of these at the same time. The mspec lables have just evolved into a big puddle of sexuality mush.
Bisexual: attraction to more than one genders, gender may be a contributing factor in attraction. Often shortened to Bi.
Pansexual: attraction to all genders, without gender being a contributing factor(gender blind). It is possible to have a preference in gender but it’s not for every pan sexual person. Often shortened to Pan
Polysexual: attraction to more than one gender but is gender blind only to the genders they are attracted to. Often shortened to poly. Not to be confused with polyamoris, whitch is being or wanting a relationship with mroe than one person.
Omnisexual: sexually attracted to all genders, but gender is a contributing factor. Often shortened to Omni.
Mspec lesbian/gay: this one has many meanings.
- Identifying with a S.A.M.(split level attraction model) such as homoromantic, bisexual
- Wanting to reclaim the term lesbian, as mspec woman have been discriminated against and forced out of the lesbian lable because of lesbian separatism.
- Having such a minuscule amount of opposite sex attraction that the perosn identities with gay/lesbian lables as they do mspec ones
- Attraction to multiple genders, but not the opposite gender.
- Having fluid attraction that can go form mspec to gay/lesbian from time to time
- Having a system with lesbian/gay alters and mspec alters. The system might want a lable that can describe the all the alters’ attraction
- The list goes on, and I’m not even kidding. It’s a big lable
Heterosexual Mspec: basically the same thing as above, but instead of gay/lesbian, it’s heterosexuality. Exept the reclaiming the lesbian lable. Also known as stright mspec
Abrosexual: fluid and/or change of attraction throughout the genders. For a period of time, that person might be gay, than bisexual, than something else. Shortened to abro
Multisexual: broad term that can be used for the entire multi gender attraction community, or a lable or a specific person. This may be used for people who don’t want a specific label but still want to convey their attraction to many genders. Also known as plurisexuality and pluralian.
Sapphic: this doesn’t always mean Multisexual. However, it can be. This sexuality means a woman or women/femme ￼aligned is attracted to other women/femme aligned people. ￼for example, a pan girl is sapphic, even if she likes other genders. Term named after Sappho
wlw: women loving women, another term for sapphic but only for specificly girls
Nblw/wlnb: stands for nonbinary people loving women or women loving nonbinary people
Achilian: a man or masculine aligned person who loves men or masculine aligned people. Basically the masculine/man version of sapphic. Term named after Achillies. Also known as apollian(named after Apollo) chaeronean(named after Order of Chaeronea) and chaeronic(Origin￼ not found)
mlm: men loving men
Nblm/mlnb: nonbinary people loving men/men loving nonbinary people
Opalian: a nonbinary man who is attracted to nonbinary people and men.
That’s all I can remember! If anyone if confused fell free to ask questions, just be nice. Also if you have anyother lables or definitions I forgot please tell me
Also exclusionists DNI