This is basically their relationship, right?
This is basically their relationship, right?
The Multi-Fandom Postcard Exchange: Card D-20
Fandom: Other/Miscellaneous - Black Cats
Hello, fellow fan of black cats!
The best black cat from TS Eliot's Cats has to be Mr. Mistoffelees. I think these are my favourite lines about him:
He can creep through the tiniest crack He can walk on the narrowest rail He can pick any card from a pack He is equally cunning with dice He is always deceiving you into believing that he's only hunting for mice.
I bet he's read all the paperbacks on this postcard, but we think they're just a place for him to perch!
Hope this gave you a smile.
All the Best
Response from recipient:
Thank you so much for the beautiful black cat card. Books and cats are two of my favourite things. I just adore TS Eliot's cats, Mr Mistoffelees is such a wonderful character isn't he!
*Tugger texting Mistoffelees*
Rum Tum Tugger: Babe
Rum Tum Tugger: Baby
Rum Tum Tugger: Angel
Rum Tum Tugger: Sparkles
Rum Tum Tugger: Precious little nugget
Rum Tum Tugger: If you don't answer me, the pet names are going to start getting meaner.
Rum Tum Tugger: Bowl of cereal that's been sitting out for like an hour.
Mistoffelees, drunk: Fight me!
Rum Tum Tugger, holding back laughter: Stop telling people to fight you, look at how small you are!
Mistoffelees: My height does not effect my ability to snap someone's neck in 97 different ways! INCLUDING YOURS!
Rum Tum Tugger: You can't even reach my neck.
Mistoffelees: Do you really want to test me now?! Because I see my foot stool just a foot away from me! DO NOT MAKE ME USE IT!!
Mr Mistoffelees + Trans Flag Colours
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MISTOFFELEES AND MACAVITY BUT THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME
- Misto almost always wakes up before Mac and coaxes him awake. It's a slow process, Mac is very groggy and often outright refuses at first, but with lots of cuddles and too many kisses to count, eventually he wakes up.
- Breakfast didn't used to be a thing Mac ate, but Misto has improved his eating habits a lot. Misto isn't a great cook, so macs been doing the majority of the cooking, and after Misto wouldn't eat unless Mac did? They've both improved. Mac is very affectionate in the mornings, however, so they'll usually eat with Misto in macs lap and Macs head on Misto's shoulder.
- In the summer when it's particularly hot out, mac spends a lot of his time indoors. He's got thick fur, what can he say 🤷🏻♂️ Misto loves the summer and will spend a lot of time outside, so they don't spend a lot of time together. When it's cooler out though, Mac will join Misto outdoors for the day. They spend a lot of time practicing magic, but Mac likes to watch Misto practice dance and play with the kittens as well.
- dinner is always full of life, with both cats anxious to hear about the others day. It doesn't matter that the majority of their day was spent together, it's their voices that make it worth it. Mac cooks and Misto cleans. Always.
- After dinner is their favourite time of day. Mac will pick out a book and Misto will curl up on the couch to read it to him. Mac will play with his chest fur and Misto will read for hours, usually until his eyes flutter shut or Macs fidgeting comes to a slow stop. It's mac's turn to coax the other with kisses and cuddles, this time convincing Misto to get into bed. If Misto's already fallen asleep by the time macs noticed, he chirps when woken up. It's Mac's favourite noise in the whole world.
- Misto gets very clingy when he's tired, so Mac finds himself carrying Misto to bed quite often. Not that he minds of course, especially when Misto starts purring and rests his head on macs chest.
- They almost always fall asleep in each others arms, usually with Misto's head on Macs shoulder and Macs arm wrapped around his waist. Sometimes they change it up, specifically in the winter when Misto gets cold and Mac's solution is to koala hug him.
a collection of moves i really like in cats (part 2)
Your capabilities are endless and the sky is the limit
*tap for higher quality *
Really wanted to do Misto and baby/pre-powers Misto. I need to come up with a cohesive design but for now this'll do 😅
Tugger! You're here! Oh- this? I got a little messy while cooking, but no worries! Sit down and tell me what you think!
I spent way too long on this
EVERYONE LISTEN! LISTEN! I FINALLY MADE MORE CIRCUS AU DESIGNS!
LOOK AT THEM!
WE HAVE SKIMBLY!
AND MAGIC BOI-
ANDDDD- THE RINGMASTER HIMSELF- MUNKUSTRAP!
IM VERY HAPPY WITH HOW THESE CAME OUT! ENJOY!!
here's a little thingy i wrote :)
@the-rum-tum-hatter @i-overanalyze-musicals @fandom-trash-goblin i think i already talked about it on discord with you guys but still wanted to tag you anyway.
tw: gore, death, cannibalism
You had ground him up. All you had left of him was blood, bones, and fur.
You didn't want to waste his entire body- maybe you could make a rug out of his fur. The grey pattern and the black stripes would look nice.
You also had invited Tugger for a very, very, special dinner. You even prepared the food yourself!
The food however, was made from none other than the entrails and organs you had removed from your victim's body.
None the less, it was easy to disguise your victim as ground beef. Taste weird, it might, but that didn't matter. You weren't even planning on eating. This was for Tugger.
After a long while cooking, you had put the gut-food into a bowl. You remembered to use seasoning!
You set the bowl down with a nice cup of tea, waiting for your guest to arrive-
Someone is knocking? That must be him! You rushed to the door. Yes it was him- Tugger, beautiful as he always was.
"Hey, there- I'm sorry I'm late." his voice sounded like music to your ears.
You told him it was fine, led him inside, and sat him down to the bowl of guts and tea awaiting him.
"This looks pretty good, Misto. What is it?" he asked you. You told him it was just a family recipe you found in the cupboards.
Watching him eat the "food" was the best part. He had no idea. You both had a nice conversation.
When he was finished (he even ate it all!!), cleaned up and all, he looked up to you.
"Misto? Is there something I can ask you?"
You said yes.
"I was gonna ask if you knew where Munkustrap is. He's not home- and I haven't seen him since last night."
You refused your urge to laugh and told him you hadn't seem him, either. Tugger looked a little disappointed.
"Oh- well, I guess I'll leave now. Thanks for inviting me over for lunch, Misto- I hope to see you soon." he flashed a smile at you.
You gave him a hug goodbye and watched as he walked out the door.
. . .
You did well. You knew Munkustrap would never be seen again though- but you still had some of him left. And besides- it was one step closer to getting Tugger's love and affection and any other cat out of the way. You smiled to yourself, knowing the disturbing, vile thing you just did. You just got rid of one more cat. Tugger could never know..
Demeter Munkustrap- You just want to be comforted and protected by your partner. (Tag your fav ship, this is my favorite.)
Tugger x Mistoffelees- Unlike Tom Hooper, you actually watched the 1998 film.
Skimbleshanks x Jennyanydots- The only thing more important than hard work to you is a really good domestic fanfic.
Bombalurina x Demeter- Same as Demestrap, but you have the big gay. Also, if you watched this musical as a kid, the song Macavity awoke something in you.
Bombalurina x Tugger- You probably fantasize about having your very own sex dungeon.
Macavity x Mr. Mistoffelees- Most of your fanfiction are tagged either “Enemies To Lovers” or “Dead Dove Do Not Eat.”.
Mungojerrie x Rumpleteazer- you are @0zzysaurus
(I know there are other ships but I couldn't think of anything for them, maybe I'll make a part 2 when I got ideas, maybe.)
The drums during Mistoffelees number :)
Rum Tum Tugger: Feel me now?! That's my boyfriend, suckers!
Mistoffelees: Your husband, Tugger.
Rum Tum Tugger: My husband! Even better!
a collection of moves i really like in cats (part 1)
Please Tugger, we can smell you two blocks away, I beg you
I started a prequel to a Tuggoffelees fic a friend and I are writing together about how Misto ended up where and as he was at the beginning of it.
No Tugger in this, but it does feature a young Quaxo getting arrested, being adopted by Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer in juvie, his complex relationship with Grizabella, and finding family with Victoria.
Victoria: *to cryptid!Mistoffelees* If you don’t lay off your subtle aura of menace, we’re never going to get a waiter over here.