Made my first few kandi bracelets today I’m so happy
Made my first few kandi bracelets today I’m so happy
All I want is cool shoes
I need a cig n a monster (○_○)
The excitement of seeing this after logging out and logging back on a few hours later can never be competed with xD
Reblog | Answer honestly;
This survey gets all in your business, are you ready?
I guess so.
Have you had sex with a black person?
You’re single, why?
The person who hurt you the most calls you, why?
Idk, I doubt that will ever happen but if it did, I’d be all for it.
Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
Who was your girlfriend/boyfriend on your last birthday?
William of course.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Have you ever been told you were hot by a complete stranger?
Think of your last two kisses, were they with the same person?
Do you remember who you liked in August?
Yea, I’ve liked my bf for many years
Did things work out between the two of you?
How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Tell me why you like the last song you listened to?
It came in pandora.
Is there anything you wish you could say to an ex? If so, what?
I don’t have an actual ex.
What color shirt were you wearing the last time you kissed someone?
Are you planning to go see a movie anytime soon?
What does your current Facebook status mean?
It’s just a video link.
Do you want to be single or with someone?
I am with someone.
Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing right now?
Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
Last person you hugged?
Do you ever get paranoid when someone is reading your text messages?
The last person you kissed tells you they love you, you say?
I love you too.
Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
Have you ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Who are you closest to in your family?
All of them really.
Is it possible to be single and happy?
Sure but my relationship is great.
Who were the last 3 people to text you?
Anastasiya, William and Samantha.
Have you ever dated someone in jail?
Do you want things to change right now?
Yes I need a lot to change.
Are you stressed out?
Yes, majority of the time.
Do you like to cuddle?
It’s my favorite thing to do.
Do you hate the last person who texted you?
Not at all.
Will this weekend be a good one?
Yes, I’m road tripping to TN.
Have you ever slapped someone across the face?
How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
Did the last person to hurt you, ever apologize?
Nope. They rarely do.
Would you ever get someone’s name tattooed on you?
*gets in fight with friend* THAT’S IT I’M TAKING YOU OFF MY TOP FRIENDS LIST
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? No I have not
4. Is trust a big issue for you? I trust practically everyone. I like lying to people and tricking them, but I’m probably the easiest person to lie to.
6. What are you excited for? RCQ Bakersfield, NACC, any dozen of other events involving awesome people.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Not really, but most people should know their limit and respect it. I know I didn’t at Mattapalooza.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Water. Best beverage NA.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? I do not.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Probably something card related.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Hopefully in a career way… and education. Go from not having a job or a degree to having both. That’s what I’m hoping for.
18. The last time you felt broken? I don’t think I’ve ever felt broken.
20. Are you starting to realize anything? That I really should do some preliminary reads of Hansel and Gretel so that I can perform it.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? That sounds like a blast if done right. Hell, even if it’s done wrong and I survive it’s a story.
24. What do you want right this second? Sleep probably… yeah sleep.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Always.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably one of Marlon’s answers
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Sure. I. Trust. Easily.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? I have no idea if she does or doesn’t, I haven’t outright said it, but she’s a smart girl.
34. Listening to? “Open Your Eyes” -Margot & the Nuclear So and Sos
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? I’m betting heavily on asleep in her bed.
38. Who did you last call? I was last called by my brother. I almost never call people.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? I kissed her because I liked her, I liked kissing her and we had a mutual agreement of kissing is good. Well it was an unspoken agreement, but I’m sure she felt it seeing as we had kissed…. it would be interesting if you replaced s with l in every instance of the word kiss.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? I have not seen my parents in more than a week.
44. Do you tan in the nude? I don’t need to tan. I’m Filipino, give me five minutes of sun and I’ll get darker… heck, five seconds
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? I don’t talk to people until I fall asleep. I am probably the last person awake out of everyone I know…. Though my sister did wake me up in the morning and I might have fallen asleep before she left… so that could count.
48. Do you sing in the shower? I usually just shower and think thoughts. Sometimes I sing though.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? I have, I’m not fantastic at it, but I guarantee that I can beat any of you at archery (because you can’t prove me wrong… or I get to do some archery stuff, so win-win)
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I think musicals are intended to be cheesy and there’s nothing wrong with that, unless they’re bad, then that’s the thing that’s wrong.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? I have, at Bobby’s back in 2007.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Primarily a Chemical Engineer. I’ve always had a thing for science.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? If only I knew more about the brain I could say with certainty, but I’m pretty sure that everyone gets deja-vu.
60. Wear slippers? Rarely.
62. What do you wear to bed? Sleep pants.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I like Target the best of those.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos, unless they’re the Chili Cheese Fritos.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? Fun fact: I have never actively listened to an entire Taylor Swift song.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something she loves.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? I have never even competed.
74. What is your favorite book? The Monster at the end of this Book.
76. Regularly burn incense? Nope.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Oh there is quite the list. Steve Burns + The Struggle, The Hush Sound, Run River North, Black Carl, Iron & Wine, Coeur de Pirate, Laura Stevenson & the Cans, Ludo, The Unicorns, The Decemberists, and Dear and the Headlights. Those are just the ones I have yet to see (I’m counting Run River North because they were Monsters Calling Home when I saw them)
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea probably.
82. Favorite type of cookie? Oh god… way to put me on the spot with such a difficult question…. um… umm… the cookie kind.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah, it’s not that hard seeing as I naturally don’t breathe through my nose because I grew up with enlarged adnoids, so it was hard to breathe through my nose before I got them removed.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Either I guess….
88. Ever have plastic surgery? I have not.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? Sure, why not?
92. Do you want to get married? I guess so, I dunno, maybe? We’ll see, that’s the best you can get out of me.
learning html in order to make your profile the snazziest profile in all the land
it asked for your job and salary and you answered “ballin’” making $250000+
remember seeing a couple where the girlfriend was the boyfriend’s #1 but he was her #2 and her best friend was #1 loooool
“HOPE YOU GET SOME…AND CLEAN OUT THE OLD SOUNDS THAT’S SWIMINBETWEEN EM”
Just logged into my Myspace to get some photos
There were some memories that resurfaced that I would have rather not dredged up…
Or when you would talk to your friends through the bulletin, when yall couldve sent eachother comments or a message, but you want your friends to be nosey in your convo. And when someone would put their input you tell them to mind their business, even though youre writing bulletins for everyone to see.
And then a popular girl who accepted your friend request makes a bulletin saying how annoying it is when people talk to each other through bulletins. So you stop and remember how uncool you are.
What do you think of graffiti? How do you perceive it? What goes through your mind when you see them throwies down the alley? Just some punk gangsters ruining the city and wreaking havock again? Do you think of crooked hoodlums looking for attention? Graffiti is the unique culture that was born in, evolved in, and BELONGS to the streets. It’s the one culture that is found in all corners of the world and all of the artists have all but one goal in this great wonder….to GET UP. This form of art should be RESPECTED NOT RESENTED.
Many people believe that graffiti is crime related and brings about only trouble. It is unlawful and these gangs use it to claim their territory and deface the city. Graffiti vandalizes the city names and slanders its respect and turns it into the slums. They also believe that graffiti ruins property and makes everything look worse. These statements may have some truth to it but I believe that this form of “graffiti” is just “tagging”. Some may say that they are the same thing but I believe these two terms should not be confused with. GRAFFITI is the culture in which the streets express themselves.
Graffiti is the visual interpretation for the streets history and what makes the streets the streets. This culture has been spread throughout all of the world and even though many nations have artists of many dialects and styles, they all have one thing in common: the ability to show the rest of the world who they are and what makes them them. Through graffiti us street artists let everyone know that we exist; and we exist through art and graffiti is how we let everyone know. It’s how we show off our imagination and let everyone know our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Tie One of the Bay Area in California was known for bombing all around the Bay. He is a believer in nonviolence hence the peace markings in his throwies. Whenever something get’s him heated, he would use an alias Seo, meant for “steamed up”. Graffiti is our freedom of speech. It’s how we are able to express to everyone swiftly and in silence like ninjas. It’s how we communicate while keeping our mouths shut. Banksy from Europe constantly paints stencil works that are so controversial that they have caught the attention of those all over the world.
People are sometimes so disgusted with the “tagging” that they see that they forget that graffiti is still art. One of the craziest forms of art in my opinion. Bein able to produce such masterPIECES with simple utencils such as spraycans. The many trains running through New York are historical monuments of this graffite culture. Complex wildstylez are painted and every square inch blows our minds. Cope2 of Bronx is widely known for his train bombing and majestic styles throughout New York. Futura 2000 is known for his abstract street art painted with airbrushes. It may be defacing property but graffiti to me is more like…mural art. Meant to be on the walls when the streets use them as canvases.
Now that you know of what graffiti really is, do you know of its origin? It has been around all of time and even dates back to Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. But the modern graffiti we know of today was formed in the heart of New York in the late 1960’s. Graffiti is one of the four elements of Hip Hop and is the visual intepretation of Hip Hop. Some of the first writers are Cornbread, Cool Earl, TopCat 126, and TAKI 183. What all just started as simple tags, soon becames throwies. Fill ins and color creativity even came into play. Artists wanted a way to become bigger than just a tag. Later on even these thow ups weren’t enough for us. Artists wanted to be bigger than ever and then introduces “pieces” short for masterpieces. Then the culture has evolved more and more. Although this culture has changed in many ways and evolved through so many branches, its purpous remains the same. It is, and always will be, our Freedom of Speech.
“If you don’t see writing on the wall then damn, there’s something wrong man. It shows mufuckas got us in check to where we can’t even express ourselves through a marker.” -Mike Dream, Bay Area graffiti legend.
So what goes through your mind once you hear of graffiti? Punks wreaking havock and attention? Or artists reaching out to you and making their mark in life? It’s for you to decide.
Wooooow, I wrote this December 19th, 2009. Middle school shit.