2019 was wild, man.
Remembering my fictional childhood crushes and I’m wondering how could I ever forgotten them?!
I’m honestly so happy I could cry 💜💜💜💜💜💜
We must never forget. Merry Christmas.
Never forget when Tracy McGrady scored 13 points in 35 seconds 🤯
One day I will get this sleeve finished! £££ 🤘🥃🤘
today marks one year from one of the most stressful days of my life aka when shawn’s toronto show went on sale
Not my art but posting this today
1. France: Anggun- Echo (You and I)
2. Spain- Pastora Soler- Quédate Conmigo
3. Sweden: Loreen- Euphoria
4. Romania: Mandinga- Zaleilah
5. Norway: Tooji- Stay
6. Portugal: Filipa Sousa-Vida Minha
7. Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi- Never Forget
8. Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki- Party for Everybody
9. Switzerland: Sinplus- Unbreakable
10. Bulgaria: Sofi Marinova- Love Unlimited
There were a lot of songs I liked for this year. These ten just happen to be my favorites. I’m sorry if we don’t agree. Please feel free to make your own lists. I just wanted to create more Eurovision fan content during the lull between the contests. Enjoy the music and the memories! :)
Never forget that the truest luxury is imagination, and that being a writer gives you the leeway to exploit all of the imagination’s curious intricacies, to be what you were, what you are, what you will be, and what everyone else is or was or will be, too. By Andrew Solomon
Fuck you too, Ashlee Simpson.