stagnancy looked inviting
stagnancy looked inviting
So my finals result was to be declared on 15th July but it is postponed to 10th July which is basically tomorrow.
I am so anxious right now!
I’ve just come back to Tumblr after a long hiatus, and it seems my dash is extremely dead. RIP to all studyblrs who have been killed by unproductivity during quarantine (lmao I am one!)
Follow/like if you post any of this sort of thing and i’ll follow you back!
morning reads! 🌤
9 july ~ currently trying to read first thing in the morning and it’s so refreshing! also attempt #9523793 to start a studyblr hopefully i can stick to it! 🤞🏾
Today I did a portrait and some homework. I’m really getting into this art nouveau style!
Wednesday :: July 08 :: 2020
Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?
Know the history of every object, I do minor in architecture history so it would be super helpful. Although backing that knowledge up with reputable sources would be a lot harder.
a messy desk set-up for finals week — that’s the standard tbh ☁️
just playing this real time study with me video to help me focus! idk, it really helps me to stay in the moment and stops me from getting distracted by other things. few hours to go before my exam, so i really have to be productive!!
my notes are going to be blue for a little while since i color coded my business section blue for my note taking!! kinda upset that my favorite pens bled through my notebook but it’s all about learning the material not the aesthetic.
hope you’re all doing well!!💙
wandering around the modern tate gallery (london, 2019)
Bradford, Mark. Los Moscos. 2004. Painting.
Attia, Kada. Untitled. 2009. Sculpture.
I FINISHED MY SUMMER CLASS!!!!
Now I have the rest of summer to try to finish some personal projects before the facing the wrath of fall 2020.
Mini stationary haul! I treated myself to some little study extras because I am no long working full time–hence more time to study & prepare for uni! Hope you all are having a pleasant week so far💕
wow so I’m one step closer to my aesthetic goals
Henna has some major dark academia vibes.
i had coffee after a long time today. So I thought why not click a picture of it?
Blusighs is typing…
The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle ; A Study in Scarlet
안녕, 여러분 ! 오늘 못 공부해요… 내일 더 잘 할게요.
I made a study instagram (studygram) ! I’ll be posting soon, but for now it’s empty. Follow me here → Blusighs . I can’t wait to post new photos there !
+++ I hope everyone is having a great day today. All I did was clean my house/declutter, and watch “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim”.
Also, my dms are so dry, someone talk to me (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
just planning out my day ☀️
i have a lot on my to-do list, so i’m ready to be productive! i have an exam tomorrow, and i’m kind of nervous omg. let’s do this!!
Hi everyone! I’ve been around for some time now and I’ve decided to introduce myself, so that you get to know me a bit. (I’m relatively new to this, sorry if I mess something up)
+ About me:
- My name is Alice (although you can call me Ali)
- I’m currently seventeen
- I’ll be starting my senior year in september (if everything goes okay)
- Catholic Christian.
- I’m an INTJ(-A) / Ravenclaw / Capricorn
- I’m a bookworm (I mostly read fantasy / mystery novels, but I’m up to some non-fiction books lately)
- I like drawing and painting, but I don’t really consider myself a full-artist. (I use watercolors mostly, but I also like digital art.)
- I’m part of so many fandoms that I wont finish if I start writing them.
- Constantly working on some project (I’ll usually have my hands working on more than one).
- I’m a maths enthusiast (and lately I’ve been interested on astronomy/space).
- I’m one of those gifted kids (although I don’t really think that is a big thing) and yes, I also tend to procrastinate or stop paying attention if I’m not interested on the topic.
- I’ll be taking both physics and chemistry next year, as well as maths and technical drawing and some other compulsory subjects.
- Aspiring to be an engineer in the future (not completely sure but 75%)
- I’m fluent in Spanish and English, and I’m trying to self-study Italian.
- This summer I’ll try to get advanced on maths for next year.
- Also I would like to get a bit more fluent in Italian.
+ Why a studyblr?
- I would like to get out of my comfort zone (just a bit) and I guess this is how I’m going to start.
- Also I’m planning on participating in some study challenges and I hope this will help me keep constant
- What should you expect? I don’t really know, I’ll try to post photos of my notes or bullet journal spreads, some math/science related posts, and maybe other random stuff I like or find interesting. But who knows?
- Feel free to ask anything (I’ll try to answer as soon as possible)
+ People that have inspired me:
@diaryofastemstudent // @ifailedstatistics // @procrastilate // @studyspiration-coffee // @acosmicgeek // @daisystudies
And I think that’s everything for now. Thank you so much for your attention. I hope we’ll see each other around, and enjoy the rest of your day!
Dark academia! I always wanted to try this out, glad I did today.