It's storming outside...
My door is open...
W H E R E I S N E Z U M I???
It's storming outside...
My door is open...
W H E R E I S N E Z U M I???
*sobbing as I type, ‘how do i do lineart if i hate doing lineart’ into the search bar*
I've watched some gay anime lately and I'm curious about the stereotypes. Why is it that every ship consists of an angsty boy with black hair and a blond or redhead boy who's either a compleate airhead or a fucking genius.
You know who I'm talking about...
🥠🍣🧣 . . days like this should last forever
like or rb if u save
the walk by imogen heap is such a no.6 song i might just make an amv
💕They’re back in stock!!💕
Find them on my Etsy shop: bogigrell_anime_art
Maki Asakawa photo by Ayane Shindo
Saika Ikeshiro photo by Ayane Shindo
Kurumi Shogen photo by Ayane Shindo
Happy Radio Dystopia Day!
Behold the results of the Restructural Committee’s survey for No. 6′s 10th anniversary, as well as the collage put together by the No. 6 Discord. These were both submitted to the Radio Dystopia event. The images were put together by @nezumivc103221, translated to Japanese by @origami10, and double-checked by @aowyn.
Additionally, we sent the event some questions, memories, and thoughts from our followers (also translated to Japanese). Thank you so much to everyone who submitted something. We loved reading all your heartfelt words.
The questions that we sent to the Japanese VAs were:
1. What about Nezumi, Shion, or the story of No. 6 has stayed with you after all these years? 2. Did working on No. 6 affect any aspect of your way of thinking or how you see the world? 3. Did you find it difficult to get into the character to perform Nezumi and Shion's voices? Or did you identify with them in some way?
The first two questions were asked by multiple people and rephrased by us to encompass what everybody was asking. Aside from this, a lot of people wanted to know when the VAs thought reunion would come, or if there would be a season 2!
Followers’ memories and thoughts on an ideal city are below the cut.
Although we loved reading all the wonderful memories you sent in, these are the ones that the committee voted to send for the event:
1. No.6 means a lot to me, since it was the first show I ever saw as a kid that actually had queer representation, with Dogloan as nonbinary, and Rat and Shion as mlm. Not to mention Safu being an amazing and unique character, being autism coded and not being infantilized. There were so many characters that I connected to in so many different ways, and it had an absolutely amazing story to boot.Ever since I watched it all those years ago, once a year or so, I binge watch the entire show from start to finish multiple times over, and every single time, it still takes my breath away, and I notice new things that make the show feel even more special to me. My one regret is not being able to find DVD copies for the country I live in, New Zealand, and not being able to find official English translations of the novels, lol.
2. No.6 is very dear to me. Before reading the novels I wasn't a big fan of books, but when I watched the anime, all I could think was "I want more of that," and so I read the manga and later the novels. There is no better way to describe how I felt reading those except that they made my heart warm, seeing Nezumi and Shion's interactions made me happy (especially the silly ones). After reading everything I could about No.6, I started to look for similar books, so you could say that No.6 got me into reading, and is the reason that I met many other great stories.
3. When I first encountered No.6 (the anime and novels), my country was starting to go through a very difficult period. And while I could see the similarities between the political and social issues addressed in No.6 and what was happening in my country, I could also see how my feelings sometimes coincided with Nezumi's, and sometimes with Shion's. I couldn't have known No.6 at a better time. It was an important way for me to cope.
4. The bees in No.6 are actually what got me interested in entomology, which I am goingto be studying in college.
And lastly, Onsen Radio (the host of the Dystopia Radio event) posed this question: “If you were told you could build an ideal city, what kind of city would you build? Please tell us five points that make an ideal city!” We found one response that seemed to encompass many of our respondents’ ideas in one. The version that we sent in was edited in order to make it easier to translate.
I would build a solarpunk city. 1. Every citizen will have all their primary necessities covered. This includes: water, housing and food access, clothes, cultural enrichement (theatres, cinemas, libraries, music, also included in education), education up until they want in whatever thing they want, health insurance for everything completely free including mental heath, etc. 2. The technology will be made to last as long as possible and will run on renewable sources, as the sun or the wind. No copyright; only a need to recognize the intelectual creator. Info about anything will be free to everybody, so no paywalls or academic access or monopolies interested on only making a profit. 3. Crimes will be obligued to do immediate reaparation to the affected when necessary and a whole program dedicated to help criminal reintegrate back in society, with good and human facilities even in cases where it's impossible for them to not reenact their crimes. No immunity of trial to anyone regardless of their social position. Also people are assumed innocent until proved guilty. 4. A council elected by sortie every two years of a poll of volunteers above 20 that have passed tests of aptitude (so people only interesed on themselves without caring for the people or without a minimum of knowloedge about how the city works cannot get a post) and govern. Any heavy change in laws will need to be voted by the general population possible thanks to technology. No leader will exist, only moderators and spokespersons. 5. Jobs will be leave to the discretion of the citizentry; they won't be mandatory. But with human workdays of 4 to 6 hours and three to two free days each week plus holidays of at least two weeks every two months, plus one big holiday every six months of a whole month I think people will gladly work and help themselves and others. All of this will make a society where people will be free to be and love and do what they want, and who they want and be a little closer to that elusive happiness of humanity. I want to believe it, at least.
[ENG] TODAY WILL BE THE NO.6 RADIO SPECIAL FOR THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!! ❤️
[ESP] ¡¡¡HOY SERÁ EL ESPECIAL DE RADIO DE NO.6 POR EL ANIVERSARIO 10!!!❤️
I HEARD THEM THE WHOLE ONE HOUR. SHION'S VOICE HASN'T CHANGED AT ALL. NEZUMI'S IS A LITTLE DEEPER OMG I LOVE THEM SOO MUCHHHHH 🤧🤧🤧
DYSTOPIA RADIO is OFFICIALLY ON AIR 😭😭😭
random layouts! (´ω｀。)
like/rb if you save ! ★☆
(Sorry for the bad english)
This was the first practice I did with this way of coloring.
It was difficult to draw everything in a single layer but I like the results <3
[ESP] Esta fue la primera práctica que hice con esta forma de colorear.
Me cuesta mucho dibujar todo en una sola capa pero los resultados me gustaron bastante <3
⭒ 𓏲 . . 🌄🐁📗