So I'm making a team, and the OCs are based on my experience with my weapons I use!
• He || Him
• Species: Common Octoling
• Sexuality: Asexual
• "I don't... Remember?" He remembers working for Grizzco Industries as a teen-ager, but then when the sea shores started to overflow he couldn't return back to the boat. He isn't really sure what happened to him, but he came back unconscious in a shore, with no memories at all. After remembering what the little bit happened to him, he started taking pictures so when he loses memories again, he hopefully remembers if he loses memories again. However, he decided touch Turf War instead for the first time. And as he grew older, his rank was going up, and even got a little part-time job as a photographer.
• First S+ match. Everything seemed tense, when a level 50 with a star came in on the opposite team as a sniper... And of course, when things couldn't get worse, it was a 1v1 with THAT sniper. And for the worse, it was Splat Zones. He didn't gave up though, he tried his best and... Failed, even though he did his best. However, at the end of the match the sniper approached to him saying that he did pretty good for being at his level, and if he did S+ a lot to the point trying to reach rank X. He replied that it was his first ranked match on S+, and the sniper offered him to be in his team; since they needed only 1 member left. He didn't feel comfortable, but exchanged friendcodes. The friendship with the team bloomed by time, and he got so attached that he didn't want to rank up to X at all.
• Philrun deployed an overprotective personality by getting attached to their teammates in ranked. He always felt joy when he saw he was improving, and he's clingy by nature.
• He always felt joy when he saw he was improving, and he's clingy by nature. He loves platonic PDA from teammates and especially friends. He's also worried all the time, due to the fact that they'll do things wrong or either just that they'll splat him like in Ranked.
• Scaredy-cat since he's not expecting anything from behind, so it's fun to scare him in various ways to see different reactions.
• "Oh god they're coming from behind, oh god they're coming from over there, oh god-"
• "If you touch them, I'll splat you."
• "I got your back! Well, maybe front, wait, hold on they're coming from BEHIND-"
• "Stupid bombs killing my teammates with the brella I'll fuckiN-"
• He has tons of photos with his teammates pinned on the wall of his room.
• Started maining the brella because he likes rain aesthetic and clothing.
• Has two raindrops tattoos in his cheeks. They're not beautymarks.
• He's rank S+9; second highest rank under "Sniper"
Captain 3 is here!
No matter if it’s multiverse or singleverse Zoey does not follow canon like ever lol.
She took the hat but refuses to wear that poncho (also I deadass just am struggling to draw it so fuck it XD)
Main weapon: Heavy Splatling
Story: WIP but here's what I have
No one knows where Kimchi came from. Not even the deepest living Octarians know where she came from. What makes her so creepy is her animating LED mask that she uses to emote. It is sort of known that her arm was lost when she explained it away. Her childhood is a mystery. What makes her even more creepy is her odd speech. She speaks in a oddly formal but casual. No one is certain where she learned to talk. She avoids talking about herself and switches mood at random.
I just had an idea of Drizzle being a model, and then it turned into my attempt of a magazine cover. I do not remember the last time I actually picked up a magazine, so I am hoping that I understood the assignment well enough and it looks enough like a magazine cover.