tl;dr: There is a website that can allow you to view content of any blog, putting into serious jeopardy the impact of blocking
Not sure whether to be concerned or what, but people of tumblr.com, meet tumbral.com.
It is a website that allows people without a tumblr account to view tumblr content, trends and blogs. It seems to be pretty up to date, I checked one of my ask blogs on here, and it has posts i uploaded today (for me)
It provides STATS on the blog (though they seem inaccurate, the most notes I’ve had on a singular post on that blog is like 30).
But what has has got to be the weirdest thing on this website is when you search up a tag (in this example #aph germany), and once you click on the tag to pull up results, this appears:
The last viewed blogs has my head scratching, because I have never interacted with anything related to these blogs, and these blogs likely don’t have anything to do with the tag. You can just view content of blogs you don’t even follow (i know you can do this normally, but I just find this weird).
But there can be serious implications of this
Imagine if you will, you have been blocked from a blog because of reasons. Through tumbral, you can VIEW CONTENT FROM THE BLOG, circumnavigating the purpose of the block.
If anyone knows what to do with this information, please add it in a reblog. If you don’t, signal boost for the love of privacy.
To spread the message faster, within the tags of this post are what are described by tumbral as the most popular tags on tumblr at the moment of posting, please use some of these to increase the message spread.
Requested by @emrfangirl Sorry for the delay in this one.
* They don’t care what sex/gender you are and have no perceptions of who should drink and who shouldn’t. You’re there, you’re invited, and part of the drinking party.
* Dwalin is the ring leader, starting up drinking games.
* Dori is on hand, making sure everyone’s tumblers are full of ale or wine, whatever your choice is.
* Ori is the first to get drunk and sits there constantly giggling, finally falling off his chair and going to sleep.
* Fili and Kili are the ones who making the biggest ruckus of anyone, singing loudly and generally being the centre of attention.
* Thorin is rather glum at first but eventually his walls descend and he starts smiling, singing along and is actually a fun drunk. You and Thorin are the ones left standing at the end of the night.
* Nori steals the left over drinks from people, downing them when no one is looking.
* Bofur is the flirty one, telling you how beautiful you look and giving you hand kisses.
* Bombur is even more hungry than usual and is constantly stuffing his face. Pie in one hand, an ale in the other.
* Balin turns into the mother of the group, making sure everyone is withstanding the alcohol. If not, he demands they retire to bed.
* Oin and Gloin keep the drink flowing, disappearing at regular intervals and coming back with more alcohol. You have no idea where it’s coming from, but you don’t bother asking.
* Bifur actually makes more sense when he’s drunk than when he’s sober.
* You all party hard, smoking and drinking way into the night and until the early hours. When you wake, you all find yourselves in strange places, some of you wearing more clothes than others; some none at all.
* There are trails of food about the place where people have developed the munchies and took food to bed with them.
* Dwalin, for some very, very strange reason, wakes up with a goat in bed with him.
* Thorin’s smiles soon subside and he wakes up with a pounding headache, telling everyone to get dressed quickly and clean up.
Don’t build habits you can’t afford. If it’s what you smoke, how you party, what you eat, or even how you work out, be reasonable about if you can regularly do it. Do special things for yourself and live life, but go into and out of them thinking how nice a treat this is, not how you just want more more more
y’all omg today i got approved for my lease for my apartment and i was busy shopping for things and it’s really hitting me that i’m really becoming grown <3
#ps if yall need advice about college ask me pls #the first year wasn't scary for me because i was so pressed to get away from my family #like literally anything #relationships whether romantic or platonic #classes#your major#partying#ANYTHING OK