Character: Poe Dameron
Pairing: Poe Dameron x Mechanic!Reader
N° Fic of the year (2019): 1
Inspired by : Teddy Bear/Hound Dog - Elvis Presley (All shook Up Musical)
Warnings: Fluff. The Rise of Skywalker Spoilers. Mentions of Dealer. Funny things. Rey, Finn and Poe like best friends. (I need more of these three)
Hello! Hello!! How are you doing?
Well, this is the first fic I posted in 2019 after I saw The Rise of Skywalker (I have mixed emotions about this movie) and my first fic on Tumblr like a fanfic writer so... It's special to me. I know that maybe this have a some things or is too short for my actual writing, but.. I love it!
So... I hope you like this one, and thank you for all the replies, it's means so much!!!
- So the best pilot of the resistance was a dealer. I didn't have you like that, Dameron
Raise my head like a spring when i hear that word. Did they say dealer?
Any kind of stories began to invade my thoughts and I began to really think alongside who I was. "Maybe I heard badly" I thought as I returned my attention to my workplace.
- I already told you Finn, I could continue all night discussing this - Poe's voice sounded confident with a hint of amusement in it in the distance. I did not see him joking something as serious as that - You are not in a position to discuss it.
- I mean, if we didn't know ... neither did she, right? - Silence invaded the Millennium Falcon followed by what sounded like grunts that did not come from Chewie.
- You wouldn't dare - All hint of grace disappeared from Poe's voice and I had a feeling that it would have to do with me.
A few seconds later, Finn came into my field of vision, smiling at me like he had a gift or a surprise for me.
- Did you know that your man was a dealer?
So I had heard right. I looked around at the person involved and the minute he appeared, leaning on one of the ship's controls, the second he sat down in front of Chewie, who was staring at the scene that was unfolding between us.
- It's not that bad as Finn says it - He approached me taking my arms at the same time that D-O emitted something like a growl. That droid had become my protector since BB-8 left with Rey.
-That he trafficked him? - My question is directed to Finn who gives a mischievous look to his best friend, who drops his head at the same time as he sighs.
- Droids - Rey yelled from the Halcon's cockpit.
- Servants for the Empire - Finn muttered as he passed and automatically turned away from Poe.
What the hell...?
"Spices" was the answer of BB-8 who turned to his owner as if he wanted to protect him.
- Could you stop confusing her? - Poe groaned as he stood next to Chewie with his arms crossed, like a little boy sulking because they took a candy from him.
- Which of them is the real one? Or is it something even worse? - I refused to think of anything worse but the expression of terror on Poe's face made me think of much worse things. Being a dealer was bad enough, but was there anything worse in that area?
Rey's guffaws and Chewie's grunts made him look suspiciously at the pilot who was already purple with anger.
- Spices - Finn stopped laughing at the same time that I let out the air that I didn't notice I was holding - Your man trafficked plants.
- They weren't plants, as you say.
- And much less is my "man" - Well, I wanted him to be but that only remained between me and my subconscious.
- And then what were they? - Asked the former stormtrooper and I glanced at the two men in the group and I could see how smoke literally came out of Poe's head, trying to find an answer to refute Finn. Or restrain the urge to rip the head off his best friend.
- Well, if they were plants, but they were worth too much for you to know - I shook my head as I returned to paying attention to C3PO, who still did not respond to my useless attempts to reconnect him. That terrible maneuver by Finn had destroyed the droid in one fell swoop - you'd be surprised how much they came to pay for a "plant" as you call it.
- Dealer, Pilot ... What else was, Commander Dameron? - My curiosity and that insatiable need to know more about him always left me in a position susceptible to his varied responses.
- I can be whatever you want, whatever you need - I heard a distant whistle from Finn who disappeared from our sight in an instant and I started again to ignore the seductive attempts of the attractive pilot.
- Even a teddy bear? - He jokes as she took the tool that was behind his back.
- If that includes ending up in your bed and snuggling up to me and hugging me, then I will - Finn and Rey's mixed laughter echoed throughout the Falcon, unleashing a wave of curses from Poe and unimaginable shame on my part. I stepped away from C3PO, wiped my hands off the droid oil, and patted Poe's chest.
- You just dug your own grave, Dameron.
He takes my hand before i can pull it away and pulls me closer to him, leaving only a few inches of separation between us. I passed my gaze from his eyes to his mouth and I wanted to be alone with him, maybe the idea of the teddy bear was not so bad.
- You're thinking about it.
- What are you talking about?
- The stuffed animal. If you want to snuggle with me, you just have to say so.
- It is simply an opinion of a genuinely possible fact - That innocent way of saying things so that I could not argue with him in the least.
All I got was a smile and a short kiss on the lips that didn't give me time to react. He separated with a smile from ear to ear and stayed a few meters from me.
- If you are done with your attempts to seduce my mechanic, I ask you to do me the honor of coming to the booth, Teddy Bear.
- At your command, Stormtrooper.