KAITO is my favorite vocaloid and he has a message for you all (from me)
KAITO is my favorite vocaloid and he has a message for you all (from me)
Alice : Oscar, what would you like for Christmas ?
Oscar : hm… Another of the books you and me was reading together before ! And you ?
Alice : I don’t know… Read this book with you !
Ozpin : Haha. You’re so cute.
Oscar : And what would you want Ozpin ?
Ozpin : Me ?
Alice : Oh yes, what would you like professor ?
Ozpin : Who knows ? *Stares at Alice and Oscar smiling*
Alice and Oscar : *Stare at Ozpin blushing*
(In my fanfiction, Oz and Oscar share same body, but for this, it’s funnier to imagine them separated)
Shy shiny smiling Oscar !
Just a little animation i did to try not loosing my hand lol
This is the drawing i consider as the cover of my fanfiction. I think it make it clear enough to understand my vision and the way i go in the story.
I hope you’ll like it and hope you’ll like Alice too. I try my best to give her an interesting personality.
Her aura is suddenly multiplied and she succeeds in breaking the force field. She rushes to the kid who manipulates Ruby and puts her blade in his body. Ruby is freed from her grip but falls, fainted. In just one second, she attacks other mercenaries who do not understand what is going on.
The hound and the chief are the last ones left.
“What the hell is that?! »
The giant one finds himself cut up by his own weapon under the eyes of his boss. Alice walks towards her and throws her toothed half-wheel. She can do nothing and is just cut up several times savagely. No screams, only the sound of the metal that cuts again and again… Without really understanding, Ozpin had taken control of Oscar’s body. He gets up and discovers with horror Alice’s actions….
"Damn it… »
Once she’s done, there’s nothing left of the mercenaries…. But her rage hasn’t subsided. In the grip of her madness, she turns to Ren and moves dangerously towards him. Understanding what might happen, Ozpin intervened. Alice stops her advance, disturbed by his presence, as if, despite her state of murderous madness, she recognized Oscar.
"Everything is fine, Miss Vremia. Please calm down.
- He’s fine. You didn’t have to….
- They were threatening him… I… I had to… »
She approaches Ozpin and hugs him crying. Ozpin responds to her hug to try to calm her down as best he can. But he notices the Governor coming forward to attack them. Unlucky for him, Alice immediately turned around to attack him, as if she had felt his presence.
Ozpin interfered again and took Alice’s attack with full force. She realizes what is happening and starts shaking… She had just hurt the Professor… and Oscar as well. At the same time, he took the Governor’s attack. But one thing bothered him, amazed that Ozpin had decided to protect him when he had understood his intentions.
"Don’t worry… everything’s fine… Says Ozpin to reassure Alice.
He falls to his knees and drops his cane. The governor fell in turn and tried to catch his breath as he watched his bloody weapon, just removed from Ozpin’s body.
"This is the state in which the world will sink… if we continue to destroy each other… Governor…. »
After these words, Ozpin falls, face down. The Governor stays there not knowing what to do and Alice starts crying, thinking about her own actions.
When things finally calm down, the Governor made the decision to help Ozpin and the Hunters. Not that he was finally sensitive on Ozpin’s side, but he had to admit that he was right. He then decided to make technological aids such as means of transport available to them. But first and foremost, appropriate care in a private hospital.
In his resting room, Ruby wakes up. In the same room as her is Alice, already out of her sleep and lost in her thoughts.
- You’re fine. I am reassured.
- What’s the matter? What’s the matter?
- Nothing… I’m glad you’re okay. The others are recovering strength in their rooms. »
She seems lost again elsewhere and Ruby is not sure how to approach the subject. In the end, she says nothing and closes her eyes. Alice hides her emotions perfectly, but inside she is devastated by what she has done. Not that she regrets executing those mercenaries who threatened Oscar, but she almost attacked her teammates… and worse… touching Oscar while she was trying to protect him was taking away all her joy.
The next day, early in the morning, Oscar went outside the hospital to get some fresh air. The freshness of the morning reminded him of his days on the farm. Then he noticed, on her knees, near a flowerbed, Alice. He gets closer.
"Hello Alice. »
She gets up, ready to slip away, stammering a bit :
"Oh….. Oscar. Hello. I… forgot something in my room… »
Oscar grabs her hand, which stops his friend’s escape. She avoids looking at him, not knowing if his gaze would be accusatory or begging that she does not behave in this way towards him.
"Alice… you don’t have to avoid me…
- I’m not avoiding you…
- So you think I’m blind? »
She melts into the silence, hoping that he will finally let her go, but Oscar is more stubborn than he seems…
"The days we shared together on the farm, you remember that, don’t you?
- Of course I remember…. Tell me, Oscar… do you regret these days?
- No. No. I don’t regret anything… but what matters is now. You’re with me again…. »
Her fingers are tightening on Alice’s hand. Its hold is both firm and hesitant….. As if he was wondering what was the best thing to do….
"Look at me… please… »
Alice turns to him and his eyes finally meet hers. A sharp pain seizes her chest when she understands the pain Oscar feels. She tries to get her hand out of Oscar’s hand, but it doesn’t work.
"Let go of me, Oscar… I’m too dangerous for you… I hurted you… you and your friends… I hurted the professor…. I don’t want it to happen again….
- Alice… you didn’t avoid me when you discovered that I had become Ozpin’s new host… I refuse to avoid you…. »
You’re too precious to me….
These words, Oscar couldn’t pronounce them… Not by lack of courage, not by doubt… but, now was not the time to say them, he thought to himself… He was just hoping that Alice would understand his intentions… and no longer want to run away from him… Because seeing her go away would be much more painful than suffering any attack from her….
"Oscar… you’re so sweet… You don’t think anything bad about me despite what I did to you… despite what I did to you all
- It was just an accident…. And you said you wanted to help us. You have a mission now….
- But I don’t want to put you in danger like that anymore….
- Then learn to control your power… it won’t happen again…
- It’s not that simple Oscar… every time I see you suffering… or being in danger, I can’t control myself… You’ll be much happier and safer without me…
- You’re talking nonsense…. You know that seeing you like this is breaking my heart! I would only be happy if I knew you were happy… And remember when I was hurt by that Grimm when…
- No… don’t remind me of that… »
Alice puts her free hand on her mouth to prevent sobs from escaping. Everything was still so vivid in her memories. She and Oscar had gone out to find a sheep, but they were attacked by a Grimm. While trying to protect her, Oscar was violently attacked and wounded in the neck (hence his bandage). A group of hunters then arrived to help them. Since that day, Alice has made the decision to become a Huntress, not to protect the weakest, as she said, but in fact, to protect Oscar… However, she did not reveal anything to him, except in her letters that she never sent… for fear of his reaction. She felt so selfish… Oscar puts his other hand on the one he already has in his own.
"Miss Vremia… you don’t have to hide…
- (What are you doing ?)
- Oscar refuses to share your memories with me… but believe me, you can…
- ASSEZ !!
- Oscar? Alice is surprised.
- (What are you doing?)
- I don’t care what you think she’s hiding…. Alice is my friend… I trust her. No matter what her past is… no matter if she’s hiding something or not… I love her as she is… and you should do the same… »
Oscar had regained control without warning, leaving Alice speechless in front of this statement. After calming down, he looked at her without adding anything, but one thing was clear, there was no fear or embarrassment in his eyes. He fully assumed his words, understood or not.
- You know I’m not lying… So please think carefully when you decide whether or not to stay away from me… it hurts me… and you too… so don’t lie to yourself… Please Alice….. »
He finally lets go of her hand, as if to let her know that everything now rests on her decision… and Alice finally takes back Oscar’s hand in hers. Her heart is beating very fast… maybe a little too fast for her to handle.
"I… need to show you something, Oscar… »
Oscar feels his heart slowing down… and around him and Alice, everything stops moving… not living anymore… everything becomes silent and empty. Oscar turns his head on both sides, questioning himself…
"What… what’s going on?
- It’s… my semblance… chronokinesis…
- Is that what you used in the attack?
- Yes… I stop time but it keeps passing for me, or those who are in contact with me.
- But when I use this power… I continue to age… and… »
To stop her, Oscar embraces Alice. How many times had he done it ? However, he never gets tired of it… but here it is not he who needed it, but HER… If only she could be reassured and forget what frightened her…
"Alice… I told you. It doesn’t matter… »
She doesn’t answer, unable to find a valid reason. The wind starts to move again, the footsteps and life returns, at the same time as Alice takes her breath and calms down.
"Oh Oscar… what would I do without you?
- You don’t need me. You became a Huntress and I wasn’t there. You have the strength inside you to dare to make your dreams come true… and you have… given me… the desire to make mine come true…
- You’re so adorable, Oscar… »She blushes when she speaks to him and Oscar’s face reacts in the same way."Stop… I’m not adorable… But you, I think you are… really….
- Wha… Thank you Oscar….
- You’re incapable of lying about your emotions. Even our meeting was amazing. Who would have thought a girl like you would want to spend time on a farm… lost in the middle of nowhere… Ever since I met you, I always knew you would become an exceptional Huntress, like Ruby and her friends.
- Thank you Oscar.
- But, you have to trust me, okay? I want to fight too…. I’m not asking you not to protect me, but, uh, don’t put your life in danger, okay?
- You really grew up Oscar…. I’ll do as you ask.
- Thank you Alice. It’s very important to me that everyone is fine. And don’t worry, I don’t intend to risk my life unnecessarily either. »Alice is admiring Oscar’s mature and responsible behavior. She does not doubt his abilities, quite the contrary."You’ll have to make it up to me now.
- I agree with that. What can I do ?
- We’re going to train together. I don’t want you to spare me at any time.
- Oh, really?
- Yes, and I want you to use your semblance if you have to. Learn to master it, okay?
- You ask me a lot… but I accept. I am a Huntress and I promised to help you. I wouldn’t run away….
- Glad to hear it.
- But you have to recover fully before then.
- Oh, it’s almost done,” he says proudly, “but immediately he feels pain in his ribs. Ow….. »
He pouted and then they both laughed happily
While they are at the doors of the next city, Ruby and the others meet a named Alice Vrémia. The girl, furious, accuses the group of kidnapping Oscar. It was then that he recognized his childhood friend who sometimes came to visit him on the farm.
“There is a mistake …; he explains, raising his hands to try to calm Alice. Ruby, do not you mind if I explain all this to her in private?
- Of course not Oscar. We will wait for you at the inn. Ruby answers, understanding the situation.
- Thank you. I’ll join you right after. ”
Oscar runs to Alice. She grew up, but her personality has not changed a bit.Her look … is the same as at the time, but for some unknown reason, seeing those eyes resting on him makes him a little anxious.
His faltering voice seemed to say, “Is it you? But she does not answer him. Oscar takes the girl’s hand and takes her a little further to talk. It’s on the way that she decides to ask him …
"Oscar? Who are these people ? They caused you trouble?
- Alice … it’s really you? ”
He had finally formulated it …Oscar starts to shake with emotion and Alice feels it. She continues to follow him without asking more questions. They finally stop, in a street corner, near a park with little traffic. Oscar stays with Alice, but still holds her hand. She withdraws and comes to hug him, while he is still back to her. In the hollow of the arms of his childhood friend whom he thought never to see again, Oscar began to cry with hot tears.
“I thought … never see you again …
- Oscar …
- I missed you… ”
As if not to disturb them, Ozpin refrains from addressing Oscar, letting their reunion happen as it should. One thing was certain, Oscar was extremely fond of this girl.
“I missed you so much, Oscar …”
The boy leaves his friend’s arms and turns to her. She would have liked to smile, but the tears of her precious friend deprived her of all desire. Seeing the distress in her eyes, Oscar tries to warm the atmosphere and wipes the tears that run down his cheeks rubbing his nose with his fist, making his face all red.
“Do you see what you make me do? You will have to be forgiven.
- I’m sorry Oscar … I’ll do whatever it takes to …
- They are tears of joy Alice. I am teasing you.
- Really ? ”
After drying his tears, he gives Alice a smile. Now she is reassured. There was nothing more precious than Oscar’s smile for her. And how long had she not seen it? The little boy she had known at the time had grown up, but his smile and his expressive eyes had not lost their purity.
Seeing that they no longer spoke, Ozpin interrupts Oscar for a moment in the midst of his reveries.
“(Oscar, do not forget that this girl has questions she would like you to answer.)
- I know ; grumbles Oscar annoyed by the intervention of Ozpin. I will answer it … ”
Alice looks at him wistfully. Oscar notices him and blushes at his behavior, which for sure must have been strange to his friend.
“Excuse me … I … spoke to myself …
- (That’s the case indeed.)
- It’s nothing …, says Alice. I’m listening to you. Tell me, who are these people?
- Hunters and Huntresses I met when I left my aunt’s house. They are incredible and very friendly. Well, there was some friction at first, but nothing really bad. They are … my friends.
- Your friends ? So they did not cause you any trouble? She asks with surprise. I’m confused … I hope they do not mind me …
- Do not worry. They will understand.
"But why did you leave your aunt’s farm?
- That’s … where to start? ”
Oscar scratches his head while wondering how to explain the situation. He takes a breath and looks at her. His serious look astonishes Alice, but she listens attentively.
“Promise me that you’re not going to run away, okay …
- I will not run away. I became a Huntress, you know. And you are the last person who can scare me Oscar, she announces with a smile. ”
He hoped that she was right. He closes his eyes and breathes slowly. An impressive aura emerges from him, as if he had become another person … Yet, this was a person Alice knew well too …
She recoils, surprised to feel that aura … and places both hands in front of her mouth.
“It’s a pleasure to see you again … Miss Vremia. ”
Her mind is freezing on this one thought : This voice? It’s impossible…
- Haha. It’s me.
- (Wait, do you know each other?)
Here’s another hot chocolate time, but this time about Oscar and Qrow. In this, Qrow has prepared the hot chocolate for Oscar to taste it. And guess what ? It was the one Ozpin made him taste (by replacing his alcohol)
Qrow : Eh Oscar. So, what do you think about this hot chocolate ?
Oscar : It’s a nice recipe
Qrow : I’m glad you like it
Oscar thinking : Qrow is a big softie finally
Ozpin : He always was
Do you want to share some hot chocolate in Oscar and Ozpin company ?
Another little Qrow for this day.
(Preparing the coming back of Oscar and Ozpin lol I drew some and hope i’ll finish my drawings soon)
Just a little comic i did about Chibi Alice, Chibi Oscar and Chibi Ozpin.
Oh… Isn’t it time for a Qrow drawing ?
This smile is all I need
If you mess with him, you mess with me.
Oscar Pine, the pure soul who wants to change the world and change himself. Learning is a great strengh, a helping hand is always nice to have, but better to give.
Be proud of your kindness because, to be kind doesn’t mean to be weak.
Qrow Branwen is more than an uncle, he’s an awesome man. Moreover, I’m sure many people don’t see him as a bad luck charm. He’ll never be. Everyone should have a Qrow in their life.