** Permission to post it was granted by the artist Do not repost/edit the art without permission Please, support the artist on their pages too **
Artist : Ekita玄 (pixiv / weibo)
Not that I’ve been terribly active the last couple days in terms of IC activity here but just a heads up that I’ll be on mobile for a majority of the day today. I’m heading out to a casino in Niagara Falls to celebrate a friends bday and I doubt I’ll be back before midnight. At the very least I’ll be back on the road for home probably by that point but I won’t be back on a laptop for awhile today. But I’ll still be actively lurking and stuff throughout the day!
Why are so many of the best songs not on spotify :/
First time try with alcohol markers!
Just watched 12 minutes of Promare before realizing I forgot to turn the subtitles on
Leftovers are still available from previous split! Prices negotiable! Send an ask if interested!
★ 【Ekita玄】 「 いろいろログ 」 ☆ ⊳ lio fotia // promare ✔ republished w/permission ⊳ ⊳ follow me on twitter
Sato Toshiyuki comics.
Why is Promare so slept on!!???! It's amazing and I never see it talked about!!!???!!!
EVERY PROMARE SCENE
23/? ▸ Galo vs. Gueira and Meis
Lio Tops uwu
how did the people that have a promare plushie get their hands on em bc my only option seems to be ebay and i dont wanna pay that much
Owada Mai art piece.
#SixFanarts blonde edition! ✨ Took a year to finish this.
some Kraysteri drawings from Twitter that I never posted here!
My Spotify Wrapped put anime twice on my top genres because of how much I listen to the Promare soundtrack.
I think this is AU/Prompt dump number 5?
*All AUs are free to use if they inspire you.
*Thyma lives because I said so
1) Crack AU: Mad Burnish likes to pretend they’re fanatically loyal to Lio. “Love the Boss, Cherish the Boss, forfeit all mortal possessions to the Boss!”
- Lio doesn’t realize they’re memeing and tbh it worries him sometimes “I don’t want your stuff guys, you don’t have to do that for me” Seriously, he hopes he didn’t accidentally turn them into a cult.
- Which, he didn’t, but they know Lio will give 1000% for them and so they’re gonna give just as much back.
- Lio had to be forced to leave via cannon when Freeze Force was rounding them up like rats, then came back for them with a dragon, and when that didn’t work he went and got a giant mecha (and a himbo). When your boss is that ride or die, you follow him to the ends of the earth and beyond without complaint.
- Less joke more serious optional bonus: Some shitty news station runs a story on how ‘Mad Burnish is clearly a cult and Lio is terrible blah blah’ and now Mad Burnish is pissed because how dare they use their joke for evil!
2) Warning: Somewhat nsfw
- Mad Burnish is split down the middle and about to get into an all out war over their feelings on Galo. One side is firmly “Galo isn’t good enough for Boss” while the other is “Boss deserves to get railed by a sexy firefighter"
- Which side are Meis and Gueira on? Are they even on the same one? I do not know.
- Lio has to find a way to stop them because just being their boss and telling them to cut it out isn’t working this time. Also his dating life is none of their business, the assholes!
3) Monster/Monster Hunter AU! Lio is a type of monster (I think I chose Incubus/Succubus when I first brain stormed this AU), and Galo is a monster hunter. They meet, they date for a while, and eventually Lio trusts Galo so much he reveals his true nature to him. Galo is now very conflicted.
- Galo doesn’t kill monsters. He’s very much a ‘catch them like they’re criminals’ type of hunter.
- Unfortunately he works for Kray, so who knows what that bastard inevitably does to them (but just like in canon, Galo has no idea Kray is shady)
- Incubus/Succubus Lio would probably have some emotion reading abilities, so he can tell the reveal bothers Galo a lot more than Galo lets on. Galo doesn’t feel disgust or anything else that would cause Lio to believe he’s in danger though.
- Which, Lio isn’t in danger, Galo would never betray him.
- In a more serious take of this AU, is Lio tricked into believing Galo betrayed him later anyway? Maybe.
4) Amnesia AU Lio getting amnesia and being reverted to the days he was on the run and having to relearn to trust Galo is A+ and there isn’t enough.
5) Promare Never Left/Returned Later AU: Years have passed. Galo and Lio have settled down, obtained some kids (adoption or other methods all optional), and it’s all very cute and domestic. Except Galo looks at his little family one day and realizes that all of them are burnish (not himself), which means he can’t have a repeat of losing his entire family to fire like when he was a kid.
- Surprise! It was an AU about trauma all along!
6) Canonverse food youtuber Lio!
- Lio never really meant to be a cooking youtuber it just kind of happened.
- Like half his followers thirst after Galo because the man doesn’t know what shirts are. (Okay, it’s Galo, so way more than half.)
- The channel was originally meant to help the burnish learn how to cook simple meals now that they’re no longer constantly on the run.
- It was suggested by some burnish teens both because it’d make the videos easily accessible and Lio could set it up to attract attention and get money for burnish charities.
- Lio is always feeding what he makes to Galo/Burning Rescue at the end of his videos.
- He actually wasn’t that great of a cook when he first started but he improves the more he makes the videos.
- He often has other burnish as guests. Mostly burnish older than him who know how to cook and are teaching him traditional meals from here or there.
- Galo actually knows how to cook and is the one Lio calls when he wants to make something from japan.
- Once the channel becomes successful he starts uploading videos of his other charity work too.