if you sent me a request that's outside of the character + a season prompt i promise i'm not ignoring it.
well, i am.
but i'll incorporate them into my 1k celebration whenever i decide that is 😂
Shipping Availability !
Selective / Discussion Needed:
If you want a ship, my arms are open!
Anyway, while Discord is down and my mind is on shipping rules anyway, here’s a current shipping status list. Currently only for the Genshin muses, since other muses are... very rarely making an appearance here dlskgmm
If an “open” muse says “closed to: [insert muse here]”, it simply means I already run a ship with said muse and, as I am ship exclusive, will not be open to duplicate ships. I also link to the partner that writes that muse just for reference. They are, however, still open to other ships! Though note that ‘closed to’ does not include OCs, since... duplicates don’t exist for your OCs lmao
Xiao (closed to: Venti, Hu Tao)
Zhongli (closed to: Madara, Childe)
Hu Tao (closed to: Xiao)
Ganyu (closed to: Baizhu, Xiao)
Keqing (closed to: Childe)
Xinyan (closed to: Hu Tao)
Lisa (closed to: Kaeya)
Krimhilde (closed to: Jean, Kaeya)
Liqiu (closed to: Baizhu)
Yue (closed to: Xiao, Childe, and one other Childe as the sole exception for the ship exclusive rule came into play)
Selective (aka open, but requires discussion/plotting)
Diluc (closed to: Ganyu)
Dottore (closed to: Diluc)
Hyperfixation is a fucking bitch.
For me, it's not just "oh, I'm absorbed into this [new thing] for a bit," but rather an all consuming affair where I do not and often cannot focus on anything else until the fixation is completely spent. It's like my brain refuses to accept anything else.
It used to affect my every day life, relationships, and eating habits. I have gotten professional help. I go to therapy, but sometimes I just can't overcome it. My brain is just wired a certain way.
So, for those who followed me because I bitch about WoW and are now bombarded with Resident Evil Village posts—it's because I am quite literally spiraling. I'm trying to tag all those posts for blacklist convenience, but DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR UNFOLLOWING.
This goes for like anything I post. Seriously. It's fine. I'm a grown ass woman who just wants YOU to be happy. Unfollow and block if you must. No hard feelings. Take this is like a PSA. I'm cursed. (I mean it jokingly and not in a self-loathing way, btw lol~) The one behind this blog suffers from the mental health woes and hyperfixation is one of her 99 problems (and counting.)
lostprcphecies >> againstfate
i havent seen an internet safety post in a while and i think theres been a few new ssoblr ppl who are minors so?
1. do not share your personal info to anyone online / on social media / in apps, no matter if you think you can trust them, and no matter if they’re persistent in asking you. don’t share your real name, your exact age, your location (maybe country is fine but don’t share city or area), selfies or other photos of your irl, your phone number, your school’s name, or anything like that. always check with your parents / guardians / a trustworthy adult irl before sharing any personal information for any reason.
(adults can choose what to share about ourselves, because we’re more equipped to understand and handle the possible consequences. when you’re an adult you can make other choices, but until then you need to be extra careful!)
2. if you feel uncomfortable, upset, stressed or anxious, or any negative feeling, at any time while online / in games / on social media / in apps: LOG OFF!!! GO OFFLINE!!! and then talk to a trustworthy adult irl! if your parents / guardians / relatives aren’t trustworthy (mine weren’t/aren’t so i understand), here’s some other ideas for adults to reach out to when you feel bad or need help: teacher, school counsellor, sports coach, phoneline for kids’ counselling, chat/app for kids’ counselling (make sure it’s legit first), doctor, family/kids counsellor. if you really can’t figure out where to find a trustworthy adult, try googling or asking your friends.
3. do not visit sites / apps / any spaces that have adult/nsfw content, unless there’s an age restriction in place to stop minors from viewing adult content, such as there is on youtube (but even then it’s sketchy). please keep in mind that the internet in general is not for minors, but for adults (there are specific sites and games that are targeted to minors - but most is not!). please keep in mind that your parents / guardians are responsible for protecting you from harm or uncomfortable things online until you’re an adult. there are a lot of things on the internet that could make you feel uncomfortable, scared, or give you wrong information or manipulate you. if you’re a minor, you’re not supposed to be viewing those things. please talk to a trustworthy adult irl if you’re seeing adult content or things that make you uncomfortable online. absolutely do not interact with nsfw/adult content, or with the people who post or create that content, if you’re a minor!!!
4. general mental health and emotional balance tip: you shouldn’t feel pressured to be online or feel negative feelings from being online. if something online starts to bring you down, try doing more things irl or with irl people - pick up a new offline hobby, watch some movies with your friends or family (be on call if you can’t meet up), etc. also, try to not let negative judgmental people around you make you a negative judgmental person. think critically and stay realistic and open-minded! critical thinking is key in general in life!
5. if you feel depressed (down, sad, unmotivated, tired), have anxiety (worrying), stress (feeling tense and pressured), have a hard time focusing, have low self-esteem, or just if there’s anything that makes you struggle whether it’s related to online or irl, ask a trustworthy adult to get you an appointment with a doctor or counsellor. you can get help to feel better!
might put this account on indefinite haitus.
this is a reminder not to police other people’s blogs... if you don’t like an fc they use, unfollow. if you don’t like the content they write, unfollow. if you don’t like the way they run their blog, unfollow. literally NO ONE is forcing you to hang around if you don’t want to. take responsibility for curating your own dash and don’t send really fucking childish anons. it’s embarrassing and you rightfully aren’t gonna be taken seriously... just move the hell on.
i want to let everyone know that these next few weeks are going to be extremely busy for me, as it is the final weeks of school. i want to let you all know i'm not going to be the most active when it comes to posting fics, i apologize for this, but i didn't expect these past few weeks to be so busy.
the only thing you'll probably see from me is going to be headcanons. anything else including fics, one-shots, scenarios, etc. will not be posted.
i hope you all understand! i hope to finish my current works and get them posted asap. i love you all <3!!
Trigger warning - mention suicidal thoughts/behaviors
Saying you are gonna go kys is NOT dark humor, especially when you have depression/suicidal thoughts.
That shit will traumatize your friends and could even make you end up in a “boy who cried wolf” scenario.
Learn the difference between dark humor and just straight up traumatic shit.
I really dislike it when parents expect you to be happy all the time, like we're not allowed to have bad days.
Cause for the past couple days I've actually felt genuine happiness that didn't need an outward stimulus and it was amazing, hasn't happened in a couple years if I'm being honest. But today I've just felt drained, woke up late for school and my dad got mad at me about that then I had to rush about and get through school (which is a challenge enough on its own a lot of the time) and only felt a little at peace when it was break or lunch and I could just chill with my friends.
And like I knew I was gonna get shouted at when I got home because my room is a mess and I don't have the physical energy to get out of it half the time, let alone clean it and it pisses my dad off because he just sees a lazy child that for some reason has gotten all moody and snappy at everyone when "she's been fine for the last couple days"
Okay. I get it. It's a pain. I'm a pain. I fucking know. But don't prod me with the intolerable amount of question you have to why in feeling like this. I. Don't. Fucking. Know. Is it too much to ask to just be left alone for a day? I know I'm gonna snap at people. I know that I'm going to get pissed very easily so when I ignore you and leave the room I'm doing it to save me the lecture and you the offense.
Let your kids have bad days and leave them be of that's what they need, but if they need that reassurance give it to them. Not all kids are the same and you should fucking learn how your child needs YOUR help as a PARENT.
i hate to make another post like this but things are spiraling right now.
i’m on the verge of getting kicked out of my abusive sister in law’s house and i have nowhere i can go-- my partners are currently living out of a motel and they’re trying to help as much as they can, but they have their own set of issues to deal with right now.
i’m not getting any hours at my job and it’s hard to find and keep employment with my chronic pain. i also have over $1k in court fees that i need to pay soon and i feel so overwhelmed and i desperately need assistance.
i can draw/write/make edits for anyone who donates, i know we’re all facing hard times but anything helps, it’ll kept me fed at the very least. if you can’t donate, please rb this and spread the word around, i’d appreciate it so much <3
paypal.me/ovmasai // $ovmasai
blog theme will be undergoing construction this weekend so please watch your step!
I’m getting sleepy ya’ll and its only 7pm lol... I am still gonna try and do some replies, but it may be at random as my muses are slowing down on me too.
I do have some Opens that anyone is able to reply to HERE as well for several of my muses.
Reminder: if you don't talk to her anymore, delete her nudes. You don't need them, and she doesn't need to worry about you leaking them.
[ID: Park rangers don't get paid enough]
so, uhhhhhh. tumblr ate my multimuse. It's gone.
Going to be deleting this blog later today. I just haven't had fun with it for the past several months, and seeing how hobbies are meant to be fun. Then that means this blog is no longer serving its purpose, and it hasn't for a while now.