New review up on my YouTube channel.
Transformers Generations Selects Siege Red Wing
I didn’t post my cute new boots here yet so here they are
This is me on the day I first saw the car. My first impressions were the car is bigger than it looks on the photos, the engine started and sounded really well. And it just looked so good, I felt in love immediately.
This may be a hot take but I actually really like Tim’s “Red Wing Robin” suit alot.
♡ Caso se inspirar, credite.
- he can finally use all the cute German nicknames he’d get teased for in Germany so prepare for Schätzchen/Schatzi and Liebling
- they’re very much sweet though and if you tried to call him by a cute nickname?
- he’d blush such a dark red
- can you imagine him being super tired and the morning and being too tired for english so he just mumbles in german
- and him trying to teach you a few words
- i can confirm that it’s actually really cute when americans try to say german words as long as they don’t do the angry screaming bs
- he totally charms your parent and your friends
- because he’s a polite and charming young man that won’t even try to fuck you in your childhood bedroom
- just make out a bit in your old bed
- okay maybe some mild foreplay
- but nothing more
- he loves it when you’re laying on the couch and you run your fingers through your hair
- also loves back scritches a whole lot
- will fall right asleep
- everything is a pillow
- your thighs? pillow
- your tummy? p i l l o w
- boobs? guess what
- exactly, issa pillow
- always sharing sweatshirts and joggers
- he loves how you look in his oversized clothes
- Moritz just looks like he enjoys cuddling
- occasionally he’s the little spoon but only occasionally
- he likes to sleep in when his schedule allows for it
- maybe take you to brunch if he’s feeling super fancy
- or just ordering food and eating it in bed with you before cuddling some more
- he definitely likes everything that includes the bed
- the kind of guy to get some super soft blankets just for you
- he’d probably tried to take things rather fast
- not like sleep with you on the first date although he’d be down if you’re down
- more like he wants to define the relationship quick
- and make stuff official quickly
- wants to move together after like two months
- but at the very least he’d give you a key to his place
- but if you move in together he does his part of the house work without being asked
- like vacuum or clean the dishes
- but he’s a mess in the kitchen so he’s definitely not cooking
- or doing laundry which is just him walking around in his underwear collecting all of his clothes he left laying around the place
- except of course the pieces you stole to sleep in
- he’d hand his clothes over willingly if you’d ask him though
- because he loves the way you look in them
- but he also loves that they smell like you when he gets them back because then he can take it on the road with him and has something that reminds him of you
- he’s not clingy and understands that you need some space in a relationship so that you have time to yourself and to friends
- but once you’re both done having alone time it’s nice to come home and find somebody waiting for you to join them
- always wants a good morning and good night kiss and will get pouty if you don’t love him
so apparently my dad didn’t know yet
tag dump 4/5 !
Detroit is naming a captain before next season, as per Stevie Y. Thank goodness.
Nothing quite as exciting for a fanbase as trading for second and fourth round draft picks 🙄
Trying so hard to trust in Stevie, but I’m really tired of watching bad hockey.
So, longer break than intended. Sorry about that. I’ll be back more regularly starting tomorrow though. If you recall, I’ll be reading Red Skies Falling (the sequel to Black Wings Beating). It’s focus isn’t romance, but the man character is very openly gay and had a relationship. They broke up rather spectacularly, but he’s had a secondary love interest for a while in the first book who gets more attention in this one. I’m excited to get back to reading and I’ll keep you guys posted starting tommorow.