Baking With the AOT Boys
— intended exclusively for female readers.
- Is no help whatsoever.
- He is trying his best, y’all.
- It’s the thought that matters.
- Would most likely burn the house down if you left him to bake alone.
- He would put the aprons to good use since he’d get ingredient splatters all over him.
- Would angrily pout while he’s baking (example: (｀⌒´メ)) because he’s concentrated, embarrassed, and frustrated.
“Eren, why do you have flour all over you? It’s only been five minutes…”
- A little confused but he’s got the spirit.
- He will mostly likely follow you like a lost puppy around the kitchen as you make something. Poor Arminnn (´・｀ ）♡
- Though you do not need assistance, Armin happily squeezes himself beside you and starts to help but to an extent since he doesn’t know what he is doing.
- You have to explain to him what to do.
- After that, he totally understood the assignment and did amazing.
“That’s a whisk, Armin…”
- In the zone.
- Concentration levels? Definitely 110 percent.
- Catch him if you can.
- Good luck trying to get his attention.
- You can’t stop him once he’s already started baking.
- He will not let you help.
- *casually slaps your hand away when you’re trying to eat raw cookie dough.* (*￣□￣*;)
“Can’t you see I’m a little busy?”
- Will do anything in his power to ask questions in an attempt to help you out.
- Will spend most of the time he’s there just admiring you.
- Most likely will freak out when you notice him. He’s just a shy boyo.
- He said: (´ω｀*) you caught me
- Will just stand there like: 🧍🏼♂️ sooooo how’s it goin?
- In all honesty, he’s just there for support. <33
“You look gorgeous in that apron…”
“Thank you (〃￣ω￣〃).”
- Oh. My. Word.
- This boy is complaining up a stormmmmm.
- He is whining about the whole baking process taking two long and would much rather just eat some of the raw dough (cookie dough, cake, etcetera).
- ^^ You have to be careful not to turn your back on him or else he might try and do exactly that.
- Just bear with him for the first few minutes and then he’ll go silent for most of it… before returning halfway through to complain some more.
- Would fiddle with your hair slightly or hold your hand just to do something because you know dannnnng well he isn’t going to help you—
“Are the cookies done cooking yet, N/n? ( ≧Д≦)”
“It’s been two minutes, Jean…”
“Oh. ( •_•)”
- Only making jokes the entire time.
- Since he’s just there for moral support but he’s doing a terrible job at it, you’re just staring at him like: (;¬_¬) you done?
- Luckily, after you glare at him a few times, he catches the hint and will give you some space.
- Not for long though (it was fun while it lasted lol). Prepare for more jokes!
- He would totally burn the cookies since he waited too long and/or forgot about them completely. -.-
“Hey, Connie, let’s just play the quiet game 🙂☝🏻.”
“My mom loves that game!”
- Most likely internally panicking but maintaining to calm exterior in order to impress you.
- “I got this ¬‿¬” energy as he’s trying to bake without your help (spoiler alert: he doesn’t got this)
- You appreciate the effort he puts in anyway (´ ꒳` )
- Massive teddybear energy
- If and when he manages to realize that he is hardly any help, he will back off and let you handle it. However, he will hug you from behind. :3
“Are you sure that there’s nothing I can do for you?”
“You’ve done enough (＾-＾).”
please do not put spoilers in the comments (づ￣ ³￣)づ thank you!