im never gonna forgive the fact that the twilight films couldve given us something so much better than what smeyer did with the books - like tweak the story and endings - but IT DIDNT
smeyer did so many things that were an absolute no brainer that couldve been rewritten by the screenwriter in the films, or, just simply written it better. for example:
- jacob imprinting on reneesmee???!?! which is absolutely problematic in so many ways ???? matter of fact, the entirety of breaking dawn was questionable in so many ways: the pregnancy, renesmee herself, THE ENDING
- the disrespect towards the tribe and how their relationship with bella & the cullen family was not explored more
- how both edward AND jacob was possessive and borderline manipulative? and how bella and edward are SO VERY attached to one another?
- where is the character development???? bella literally has the personality of a cardboard and maintains that throughout the 5 films
- in relation to the two previous points: the lack of coming of age themes is saddening?!???
- also - the romantisation of bellas depression in new moon makes me go crazy
- the loopholes in bellas immunity to edward and aros powers, but not alice and jaspers
- also the loopholes in alices powers, the whole decision thing, but how come she can see jasper and the cullen family ?
i could go on and on and its annoying how much i hate twilight and being absolutely in love with it at the same time :’)
Главное трио “Довода” для EW
the energy in these photos
This is so me.
Robert Pattinson needs to play a young Robert Smith before he gets too old!
Is there anyone here I can talk to about Robert Pattinson? About how he’s so hot but also u trustworthy at the same time? Please tell me I’m not alone here
like/reblog if you save.
Robert Pattinson will be a good Batman, but he shouldn’t be Bruce Wayne. There have been a dozen different actors playing Bruce and it’s hard for a movie series to be successful with constantly changing actors. Not only would Robert be A M A Z I N G as Dick Grayson, it also would nicely tie up Ben Affleck’s role as Bruce.
In Justice League we hear him talking about not being able to keep up being Batman, it only makes sense that he would need someone to take over his mantle, and who better than Robert Pattinson as Dick Grayson!?
Instead of being consistently inconsistent with Bruce Wayne’s character, it would be infinitely better to let Bruce have a break. And it would be easy to insert him into the DCEU, a single movie to introduce him as Robin, Bruce being an exasperated parent figure taking him under his (bat)wing. And during the films where he was absent explain it with him being off acting as Nightwing or Red X.
Just please… it makes way more sense… and Bruce needs a break.
loud circus music as the black screen fades into a wide shot of a path of circus stalls which leads to the main tent. the camera slowly zooms in revealing the lit up sign on the main tent HALY’S CIRCUS. main focus of the camera is the sign. ringmaster greets the city and gotham’s prince BRUCE WAYNE and announces the first act THE FLYING GRAYSONS. music continues for a few seconds and then suddenly there is the loud snap of a rope and screams. the lit up sign slowly fades to black as the screaming continues.
Robert Pattinson para Vanity Fair.
like/reblog if you save.
Robert Pattinson e Kristen Stewart para Vanity Fair.