1) being mutuals on duolingo (and secretly wants to have more xp than ur partner)
2) private messaging each other during an ongoing zoom call
3) having a video call late at night just to rant about books u just read even though u need to wake up by 7.30 am tomorrow for class
4) calling each other in the morning to attend class because there’s always at least one of u that’ll oversleep
5) mirrowing each other’s movements/behaviour during an online meeting
6) borrowing the same books from an online library
7) texts each other during class to complain about ur least favorite subject(s)
8) still studying after school hours to discuss topics u don’t understand
9) can’t sleep at night and doesn’t feel like doing anything so u scroll endlessly through the internet looking for memes and spamming ur partner with them
10) visiting museums virtually and doing research about every single artwork so thoroughly until u somehow ended up in an internet rabbit hole
11) wanting to watch period dramas together but the wifi is so slow that the stream is lagging so u just ended up talking about how ur life would be like in a period drama instead
Gönlün yoksa gitseydin kahpelik zorlamıydı ¿
How tremendous the agony of unmade decisions.
If We Were Villains— M. L. Rio
Bottle me in a mason jar and toss me to the sea. I will float in the reflections of what I call home, Somewhere between oceans and heavens. I want to feel the stars seeing themselves. What's this? I've washed to the shore, amongst driftwood and weeds. Hands around my mason lids, sparking life from within. Who draws life from my glass walls? My lid now open, glass walls cracking. Warmth floods into my jar, in the shape of her hand.
I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
- Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
me: I am burnt out over all of the classes I am taking right now. but still disappointed in myself that I don’t study Greek, Latin, French and Japanese. it’s a lovely toxic little loop
If the stars all fell and the wind carried fallout; I'd bury myself in earth before the black rains. My heart, a gravestone with your name. Do not cry over my broken corpse and it's toxins, They are fuel for a desecrated planet, and it will burn. Prepare for the winter with whatever is left Use my soul for food, my love for warmth. My last words as oxygen, breath them deep. Let me keep you alive, in my death. When the skies finally clear, Speak my name to the cosmos. I will hear you amongst the milky way, This is where I will admire you from.
I may never be the greatest writer, but I sure as hell will be the shittiest.
I talk to the moon about you, and I'm beginning to think she's starting to love you just the same as I do.
Simon & Jen
You're in their dms while I'm pinning them to a wall with a dagger, we are not the same