|| The Art Of Witchcraft ||
Rosalie x Witch!Reader
request: Rosalie being in a relationship with the last witch left alive.
• when they first told her about it, they were terrified of her reaction: would she be disgusted of their kind, and grow hatred for them like she did for the wolves? though, all that chunk of messy, atrocious thoughts left their head when they saw her smile softly, gazing with her golden orbs at them with nothing more than unconditional love.
• rosie felt extremely happy knowing that they decided to come out to her.
• she’d be really relieved to know that her s/o can rely on themselves with magic in case something bad happens, and knowing that they could stand their ground against the supernatural removed a big weight off her chest.
• rosalie would be quietly curious about their abilities, though she’d be afraid to ask too many questions, in fear of being oppressive.
• she’d also be really observant, trying to memorize the spells she sees them perform, and paying close attention to not accidentally mess up their altars.
• honestly i feel like she’d love to help them out, if they ever needed a hand.
• for their anniversary, she bought them a cute necklace with a tiny crystal ball jewell.
her s/o might’ve teared up.
• once she acknowledges the fact that her s/o is the last one of their kind, she would probably get extremely upset, resulting in her storming out of their home and disappear in the woods for some days, constantly hunting to distract herself from the sadness she felt for knowing how lonely they probably felt.
• her lovely s/o didn’t deserve none of this, and knowing that big majority of their kind was murdered by humans really set her on flames.
• she came back home during a stormy night, drenched from head to toe with a whole lot of witchcraft supplies, excusing herself for her sudden outburst, before dropping everything to the groung and hugging them so thight she almost snapped their ribs.
• she’d be acceptable, extremely delicate while talking about the subject (as to not remember their s/o that they’re a lone witch) and utterly dedicated.
• witch or whatever, she still loves them dearly, and what’s better than to add a little bit of magic to her life?
• ……. “nO ROSALIE I DON’T HAVE A CAT NAMED SALEM”