Thank you so much for the tag @rose-wine-selfships ! 🥰 I much appreciate it!
Relationship Status: Single 😳♥️
Fav Colour: Any shade of purple! From Twilight to Soft Lavender! 💜
3 Fav Foods: Carne/Pollo Asada 🤤 the way my dad makes it is the best! Pasta and Chicken Alfredo and Caldido/Soup usually with conchitas or other variations!
Song Stuck In My Head: Dreamland by Glass Animals
Last Song I Listened To: Little Pistol by Mother Mother
Time: 5:36 pm
Dream Trip: Europe! Specifically Italy or Spain! I would have loved to gone for study abroad 🥺 hopefully I can one of these years ahead! 🙏🏼
Anything I Want: 5 Things I Really Want
1. I really, really want to be accepted into Masters for Visualization 🙏🏼
2. I really want to commission a stuff animal making artist, so I can have an actual plush of my Digimon oc’s! 🥺
3. I would honestly love more Bungou Stray Dogs merchandise, especially of a sweet tiger boi UwU be is stuffies, keychains, stickers ✨
4. I really want to just continue expanding my horizons in art, especially with backgrounds! My confidence at the moment is a bit low, but I will surely get there ;;w;;
5. Get more commissions! They have been open for a while now, granted I haven’t made any announcement for them, but even so. Even if it’s just support on Ko-Fi would be grand. Again I just need to be confident in myself and my skills! 🙏🏼✨
Again thank you so much for the tag Rose! 🥰🌹
Tagging: @sleeping-platinum, @prxblemcyld, @carmenio, @nellatheanimegirl, @renewably, @lola040502, and anyone else that would like to try this! This are fun and always enjoy them! 💖
She insists on her brother styling her hair for her. On him brushing out the knots with the painted-green brush, on him parting the dark strands into two and tying the bunches in place with colourful ribbons. The resulting bows are always either a little too loose or a little too tight, the ends of them trailing lopsidely, teenage hands unaccustomed to forming the loops and knots, delicate in their intended prettiness. She still praises his work each time though, exclaims ‘they're amazing, Brother!’ and claps her hands in delight as she leaps up from her seat to throw her arms around him in a gleeful embrace.
This praise of hers is always true. She doesn't ask for perfection. She doesn't want it, not at all. Just the barest sliver of his time.
Words aren't her forte, much as she loves them, and these sessions are the best way she can think of to express what lies unspoken. To speak without words of the excitement bubbling under her skin and gratitude sparking in her eyes, the solid, steadfast affection that makes its home in her soul.
It should irk her, she thinks, to play the part of an adoring little sister. But somehow it never really does. There are worse things to be than a child.
- - -
Tagging: @logixlight, @rose-wine-selfships, @dark-eyes-under-the-golden-sky