God help the outcasts, hungry from birth.
Show them the mercy they don’t find on Earth.
The lost and forgotten, they look to you still.
God help the outcasts, or nobody will.
Shots when I was trying to get shot for Sam’s diety meme
;CHARACTER PROFILE - [ MUSIC EDITION ]
For many of us, music is a source of inspiration for our characters, so I want to know what songs inspire and/relate to your muse! Choose between 10-15 songs, compile them into an album and tag some friends to share the beat!
⏤ Sam’s early days of creation were relatively simple, but they are very nostalgic for myself as a result. This soundtrack is what I used most for him, and I swear there were others, but for the life of me I cannot remember. If I had to bet though, I’m almost positive there was some old Linkin Park in there, alongside KoRn, and probably Evanescence lmao.
⏤ Idk what its been about his development as a character but today, I listen to a lot more… lighter stuff? If that’s… even an accurate description?
⏤ And then of course there are some actual songs with lyrics and all that that I have found and liked for him. Though, old as this character is, his playlist’s honestly being rebuilt.
Italics - a sometime truth
Bold - a constant truth
1. smoking: the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
2. binge drinking: the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.
3. drug abuse: the habitual taking of illegal drugs.
4. nail biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
5. lip biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
6. night owl: a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.
7. early bird: a person who rises, arrives, or acts before the usual or expected time.
8. negative attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with criticism & pessimism.
9. positive attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with optimism & confidence.
10. swearing: the use of offensive language.
11. superstitious: an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
12. inspecting fingernails: a common body language sign of boredom.
13. scratching your neck: a common body language sign of uncertainty.
14. foot and finger tapping: a common body language sign of stress/impatience.
15. nose touch: a subtle body language sign of deceit.
16. flipping hair: a common body language sign of craving attention.
17. twirling hair: a common body language sign of flirtation.
18. cracking knuckles: a common body language sign of readiness.
19. hands behind back: a common body language sign of confidence.
20. finger pointing: a common body language sign of authority.
21. hands on hips: a common body language sign of readiness.
22. hands in pockets: a common body language sign of mistrust/reluctance.
23. frequent touch: a common body language sign of warmth/familiarity.
24. throat - clearing: a common body language sign of rejection/doubt.
25. jaw - clenching: a common body language sign of hostility.
26. eye - rolling: a common body language sign of irritation.
27. head - tilt: a common body language sign of interest.
28. whistling: to emit high - pitched sound by forcing breakthrough a small hole between one’s lips or teeth; usually to a tune.
29. humming: make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee; usually to a tune.
30. perfectionism: refusal to accept any standard short of perfection.
31. photographic memory: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.
32. paranoia: a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self - importance, typically worked into an organized system.
33. exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
34. intuitive: using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
35. quick - witted: showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly & effectively.
36. interrupting: breaking the continuity of a conversation with one’s own statements.
37. doodling: to scribble or make rough drawings, absentmindedly.
38. irritable: having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed.
39. gambling: to play games of chance for money; bet.
40. travel sick: suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft.
41. sensitive: having or displaying a quick & delicate appreciation of others’ feelings.
42. melancholy: a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
43. chewing gum: the exercise of chewing flavored gum which is not intended for swallowing.
44. fidgeting: to make small movements, especially of the hands & feet, through nervousness or impatience.
45. skeptical: not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
46. neat - freak: compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
47. gossiping: divulging personal information about others.
48. prim: feeling or showing disapproval of anything regarded as improper; stiffly correct.
49. abbreviating: giving others nicknames/shortening names/giving pet names.
50. having a catchphrase: having a sentence or phrase typically associated with a specific person.
Interview: Sami’to Odryssa
► Name ➔ “E-erm… S-Sam…?”
► Are you single ➔ “Wh-what?? I-I… uhm…”
► Are you happy ➔ “S… sure…?”
► Are you angry? ➔ “N-not… not really?”
► Are your parents still married ➔ “… I… I d-doubt it.”
► Birth Place ➔ “Uhm… R-Ravenbarrow,”
► Hair Color ➔ “B-black…?”
► Eye Color ➔ “… G…. green?”
► Birthday ➔ “A-ah… uhm… the… f-fourth sun o-of the s-second umbral m-moon?”
► Mood ➔ “… f-fine??”
► Gender ➔ “Wh- I-I’m… so confused – g-guy,”
► Summer or winter ➔ “E-er, w-winter,”
► Morning or afternoon ➔ “Uhm… a-afternoon,”
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love ➔ “Wh… I-I… m-maybe??”
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ “N-no, not… not really,”
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ “Erm…”
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ “I-I… I don’t… think so…”
► Are you afraid of commitments ➔ “N… no? I-I dunno,”
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ “I… y-yeah,”
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ “… I… I don’t know…?”
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ “… y-yeah, k-kind’ve.”
► Love or lust ➔ “Erm… l… love… I guess?”
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ “Wh- uhm, t-tea?”
► Cats or Dogs ➔ “C- er, b-both?”
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ “Mmh… a-a few best friends…”
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ “Wh-! I-I… I guess… th… the latter,”
► Day or night ➔ “Erm… n- yeah, night,”
FIVE HAVE YOU EVERS
► Been caught sneaking out ➔ “Y-yeah…”
► Fallen down/up the stairs ➔ “B- heh, b-both…”
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ “S-sort’ve…”
► Wanted to disappear ➔ “… Y-yeahhh…”
► Smile or eyes ➔ “Uhm… e-eyes,”
► Shorter or Taller ➔ “Well, I… I… i-it doesn’t matter?”
► Intelligence or Attraction ➔ “W- uhm, I don’t… i-intelligence…?”
► Hook-up or Relationship ➔ “Errr… m-maybe… r… relationship…”
► Do you and your family get along ➔ “N… not really,”
► Would you say you have a “messed up life” ➔ “… Sort’ve…”
► Have you ever ran away from home ➔ “Y… yeah, kind’ve…”
► Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ “I-in… in a way,”
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends ➔ “Uhm… wh-what…? N… no?”
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends ➔ “I-I… I want to th-think so,”
► Who is your best friend ➔ “Heh… uhm… I… P-pretty sure th-that’s Grey,”
► Who knows everything about you ➔ “M-mmh… I – I wanna s-say Grey, b-but I… e-even I don’t… really know e-everything about m-myself.”
Tagged By: @captainkurosolaire - thank you!!
Tagging: @of-shadow-and-storm, @lust-in-lavendar, @silvertail-ffxiv, @the-grym-adventures-of-ffxiv. @a-sharlayan-abroad, @jenpants, @eorzean-capitalist, AND OTHERS - unless you’ve already done this, THEN MY B. I know it’s been around for a bit!
Lmfao -wheezes- LOOK AT HIS HUGE TIDDIES!!! Sam fucking wishes! Disclaimer: Sam’s about as shapeless as they come. He’s got like… the slightest inward dip on his sides and then he has a tummy. His chest doesn’t stick out that much. Idek if Sam HAS a chest. LMAO I’M SORRY SAM YOU’RE JUST A SOFT BOY OKAY!?