Process of Selling a home.
1) What is your motovation? Explore your reasons to move. Be certain.
2) Know your finances. Call your lender (if you have one) and discuss your remaining balance.
3) Know your must haves. Make a list of must haves and deal breakers. This helps your agent.
4) Timeline. How quickly do you want to sell? What is your minimum sales price?
5) Call a real estate agent. Set up interviews. Have your must have and deal breakers list with you. This is an amazing tool to help not only you but your agent. During this time an agent will present a CMA (Current Market Analysis). This gives you an idea of what the present real estate market is like and what to price your home at.
Call/text 423-276-9649 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) You found your agent. Sign a contract. This gives all the details of the sell and what is expected of your agent.
7) It’s time to shine! 5 tips to sell quickly: (See “Sell quickly” on my blog)
-Landscaping -Finish home improvements -Deep Clean -Declutter
8) Market your listing. Lean on your agent. Your agent will take professional photos. List on multiple platforms. Show your home to potential buyers. Host an open house.
9) You have a buyer! Your agent will discuss all the details of each offer. Be open minded. Be creative.
10) Your under contract! Congratulations!! In this phase finish packing. Your buyers will be doing their inspections, apprasials, etc during this time.
11) Closing day!! YOU DID IT!!!! WAY TO GO!!!